• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Austinoman
    Lackey
    • Feb 2017

Gunslinger sale worth it?

Will there be better lts that have mega sales, or is Gunslinger one of the ones that is more worth it and I should get the mega sale while I can? Or should I just not get mega sales at all? I have 265 fp right now.
  • DFish
    Brawler
    • Mar 2015

Re: Gunslinger sale worth it?

All about perspective and your resources. This is the second mega sale, with Envy being the first. I'm hoping it's not the last.
    I'm hoping next one will be Layla- Francesca being released makes think Layla promo not coming. So, I'm not spending for this one, but I would for Layla.

If you don't have Gunslinger, I'd buy the small promo. He usually proc once a day for me, so I like him.

Others I'm hoping will be released for mega sale, Scorpion, Malina, or Brutus.

Something else that would be nice is a release of all the black market LTs with stackable gear. Announce it ahead of time (schedule for when the LTs will be available would be awesome), so people could plan their purchases. Make them available for a couple of days or have 3 or 4 available for a week.

Comment

• Austinoman
      Lackey
      • Feb 2017

Yeah I'd like that, scorpion and gunslinger are probably my favourites out of those 5. Sorry, I should have clarified in the original post: I currently have a 2 star gunslinger and a 1 star, so getting the big package would get me a 4 star, which at the moment would be the same as if I didn't have any at all.

Comment

• DFish
        Brawler
        • Mar 2015

240 fps would buy 24 refills, can you farm Westside? If you can farm a bunch of uncommon LTs, might be better use to do that.

Basically the sale is that you can rebuy GS, plus get 3 pieces of gear for free.

If you fused right, if you bought the 8 gunslingers, you should be able to get him to 5*.

Again it's about your resources, can you afford 240 or 300 fps? Would you be better served buying 8 or 10 copies of current LT? Or wait. I'm waiting since I already have him at 4* and don't want to spend $50 right now to make him 5*.

He does, however, seem to proc noticeably more at 4* than 3* for me, but RNG is RNG.

Comment

• Austinoman
          Lackey
          • Feb 2017

Haha yup, the wonders of RNG. I'm holding off on buying refills because I'm not at 2k energy yet. When I was new and with my old empire, I got conflicting opinions on how to best build lsi and in the end, went with stam to 1k first then energy to 2k, which I'm now trying to reverse as best as I can because I see more of how the game works and feel I should have done energy first to begin with.

I currently have 755 energy and 862 stam. Before I joined an empire and I didn't know what to do, I spent a bunch of skill points on att/def so I also have 45att and 5def.

Comment

• Cthulu
            Retired Game Guru
            • Dec 2014

I also hope other BM LTs are sold like this, I still need some of their specialized gear.

Gunslinger is a worthy LT (thank you Mist!)
            Come join us
            on the official
            Underworld Empire Discord Server
            https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Bungboy
              Hitman
              • Aug 2013

The 240 one isn't worth it. Gunslinger's gear is pointless because you only need to seat him at the start of the war for the +4 token chance. Don't use him during war while attacking/defending because there are much better LTs you can use. My advice is to just attach some health insignias to him and put him in your health/idling loadout.

To clarify, Gunslinger's token regen timer part of his ability does nearly nothing. You're much better off seating Layla for spending tokens.
              Last edited by Bungboy; 08-30-2017, 09:04 AM.

Comment

• Austinoman
                Lackey
                • Feb 2017

Yeah I guess in the long run the gear is pointless. For now since I'm kind of new to the game, he's one of my better LTs though. I just made him a 3 star by fusing some useless lts and he's already better than most of my 2 star rares. And yeah I haven't bought the package.

Comment

• Bungboy
                  Hitman
                  • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Austinoman View Post
                  Yeah I guess in the long run the gear is pointless. For now since I'm kind of new to the game, he's one of my better LTs though. I just made him a 3 star by fusing some useless lts and he's already better than most of my 2 star rares. And yeah I haven't bought the package.
                  If I were you, I wouldn't make him any higher than 3 stars. I recommend if you're an attacker to star up either Pain, Layla, or Gman. If you're demo, star up Dozer, Layla, or Gman. If you're a defender, star up Malina or Brutus. If you don't have many strong LTs yet, these will be a much better use of your fusion than Gunslinger.

Comment

• Austinoman
                    Lackey
                    • Feb 2017

Ah okay thanks for the input. It just seemed like a useful lt to start an eve with.

Comment

• Will777
                      Goon
                      • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Austinoman View Post
                      Ah okay thanks for the input. It just seemed like a useful lt to start an eve with.
                      And it is. I use him as a part of the health setup. Besides that I'm not using him. Up to you if you want to buy him or not. Personally I like these sales. However I'm feeling they are pushing them out too frequently now. Lol. But I suppose it's better than it used to be.

Comment

• Cthulu
                        Retired Game Guru
                        • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Will777 View Post
                        And it is. I use him as a part of the health setup. Besides that I'm not using him. Up to you if you want to buy him or not. Personally I like these sales. However I'm feeling they are pushing them out too frequently now. Lol. But I suppose it's better than it used to be.
                        If there was a regular rhythm to it, that would be better in my opinion. That way a person could have some FP stockpiled to see who the sale BM LT is for the month (or a bimonthly sale). Surprise promos/purchase opportunities are good sometimes but having some regular, quasi-scheduled opportunities appeal to the long term planning part of my brain. Some of these I want, some not so much...
                        Come join us
                        on the official
                        Underworld Empire Discord Server
                        https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

Working...
                        X