Thread: Ace and Celia Proc Rates

Goon

Ace and Celia Proc Rates

Devs,

Can you check the proc rate on Ace and Celia? I understand how RNG works but Ace and Celia are working at half their advertised rate (or worse).

I currently have a 5* Ace (which should proc at thirty-eight percent (38%)). In our EVE today her proc rate was 18-19% when she was seated.

I also have a 5* Celia seated in RH (but a 9* Lady Vice cloning), so her proc rate should be ten percent (10%). I ate 50ish tokens in the morning EVE (as I wasn't healer) and only picked up one (1) free token (as opposed to the 5 I should have gained).

Please fix proc rates so Ace and Celia lieutenants work as advertised. I'm planning on starring these two up another couple stars if they start working as expected. Thanks.

ALPHA from Lightning Strike

Re: Ace and Celia Proc Rates

Quote Originally Posted by alpha6776 View Post
    Devs,

Can you check the proc rate on Ace and Celia? I understand how RNG works but Ace and Celia are working at half their advertised rate (or worse).

I currently have a 5* Ace (which should proc at thirty-eight percent (38%)). In our EVE today her proc rate was 18-19% when she was seated.

I also have a 5* Celia seated in RH (but a 9* Lady Vice cloning), so her proc rate should be ten percent (10%). I ate 50ish tokens in the morning EVE (as I wasn't healer) and only picked up one (1) free token (as opposed to the 5 I should have gained).

Please fix proc rates so Ace and Celia lieutenants work as advertised. I'm planning on starring these two up another couple stars if they start working as expected. Thanks.

ALPHA from Lightning Strike
    Just checked the code, Ace works normal as her desc. QA team verified that case also. Can I know the other 4 LTs in ur loadout?
    Celia cant be cloned, we forgot to add that in her desc. already added. thx

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    Just checked the code, Ace works normal as her desc. QA team verified that case also. Can I know the other 4 LTs in ur loadout?
    Celia cant be cloned, we forgot to add that in her desc. already added. thx
    then u need to refund him ,
    at the post he made a few days ago he mention that its was a big cost for him to 5* celia only so he could clone her power to 100% using his 9 ladyvice and her description didnt say anything about not being cloned . and u only put the description now after people spent thousand of cash to star her up doesnt look good .

Goon

Duke, my other 4 lts are Francesca (6*), Frank (4*), Vice (9*) and Layla (9*) in RH

Goon

Duke, I can't tell you how frustrating "we forgot to add that to description" is. I specifically asked this question in forums when new crate was released and no one from Gaea elected to respond. See post here...http://underworldempireforums.com//s...-Work&p=173419.

I would suggest that you reconsider this decision to now "change description" as opposed to fix lieutenant to match description. Alternatively, Gaea can compensate me with replacement spares for the numerous lts I burned up fusing Celia to 5* based on the erroneous description.

ALPHA
    Last edited by alpha6776; 08-29-2017 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Correcting typo

Goon

Ace just proc'd 2 time out of 18 tokens using Sucker Punch with the above referenced loadout (Francesca (6*), Frank (4*), Layla (9*), Vice (9*) and Ace). It is definitely not working properly. I'm starting to become frustrated here...
    Last edited by alpha6776; 08-29-2017 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Updated info

Quote Originally Posted by alpha6776 View Post
    Duke, I can't tell you how frustrating "we forgot to add that to description" is. I specifically asked this question in forums when new crate was released and no one from Gaea elected to respond. See post here...http://underworldempireforums.com//s...-Work&p=173419.

I would suggest that you reconsider this decision to now "change description" as opposed to fix lieutenant to match description. Alternatively, Gaea can compensate me with replacement spares for the numerous lts I burned up fusing Celia to 5* based on the erroneous description.

ALPHA
    Sorry for incomplete desc for Celia. We can restore your Celia if you want. From my personal point of view, I highly recommend that you keep 5 star Celia or even fuse her to higher star. In any case, Celia is one of the best LT for defender. PM me if you have any questions.

UWE_Duke

Sorry for incomplete desc for Celia. We can restore your Celia if you want. From my personal point of view, I highly recommend that you keep 5 star Celia or even fuse her to higher star. In any case, Celia is one of the best LT for defender. PM me if you have any questions.

UWE_Duke
    It would be nice if we could have a defusing capability implemented into game so that others whom have been in a similar situation (lieutenant power changes, misrepresented powers, etc.) would not be stuck with a high * lieutenant that they do not plan to use again.

Goon

PM sent

UWE_Duke
    I'm glad for Alpha, but since when has defusion been a support option? I understand it was a Dev side error but there have been changes to LTs before and this was never offered when people complained

Quote Originally Posted by Xcali1985 View Post
    I'm glad for Alpha, but since when has defusion been a support option? I understand it was a Dev side error but there have been changes to LTs before and this was never offered when people complained
    Since the person making the complaint is the highest spending active toon 🤷🏼*♂️

Quote Originally Posted by Barge. View Post
    Since the person making the complaint is the highest spending active toon 🤷🏼*♂️
    As much as I would commend the devs for eventually doing the right thing, the level of customer service afforded to players should never be contingent on how much a player has spent.

Id like to think that all other players affected by this were also given the same offer for compensation.
    Last edited by Metalstorm; 08-31-2017 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Metalstorm View Post
    As much as I would commend the devs for eventually doing the right thing, the level of customer service afforded to players should never be contingent on how much a player has spent.

I’d like to think that all other players affected by this were also given the same offer for compensation.
    While I do agree with you I also keep in mind that this game generates is income through players, there is no supplemental income coming in from advertisements or any other avenue. In essence, Alpha and many other top spenders in this game pay the paychecks and keep the servers running in this game. If they stop spending, the game dies along with any money we casual players have spent.

Aside from her description being wrong, I'm also not sure why devs decided to make Celia a "no clone" to begin with. Layla and Francesca are uncommon/rare attacker versions of Celia but they can be cloned. Celia is much more difficult to star up, and she doesn't get to be cloned? I'm sure she's still a strong defender LT but it seems kind of odd to not let her clone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogre180 View Post
    While I do agree with you I also keep in mind that this game generates is income through players, there is no supplemental income coming in from advertisements or any other avenue. In essence, Alpha and many other top spenders in this game pay the paychecks and keep the servers running in this game. If they stop spending, the game dies along with any money we casual players have spent.
    Last comment I'll make on it to keep this thread from getting off track, but special treatment to certain players will alienate mid spenders if they have similar issues and the masses will outweigh the few.

On subject, I don't see her skill as being so powerful that cloning would break the game. Maybe maybe under certain circumstances with the right LTs at the right star levels, but the amount of people who could pull it off would be so minimal compared to the massive benefit to the overall community.

Quote Originally Posted by Babaju2 View Post
    Aside from her description being wrong, I'm also not sure why devs decided to make Celia a "no clone" to begin with. Layla and Francesca are uncommon/rare attacker versions of Celia but they can be cloned. Celia is much more difficult to star up, and she doesn't get to be cloned? I'm sure she's still a strong defender LT but it seems kind of odd to not let her clone.
    they probably decided to make celia no clone while layla and francesca arent bcz of the fact that number of tokens u can have in a war goes around 50 but number of hits u get goes from 200-500 or more .
    also since they made wildcard no clone on that event i knew we would be seeing more of that in the future .

If anyone want to defuse Celia, please contact CS team. We have confirmed the solution, they know how to deal with it.
    Thread Closed