Thread: Effects of Jewelry Factory

Effects of Jewelry Factory

I have built a couple of them but so far I can't find anyplace where I am able to see their effects. Any advice please?

Re: Effects of Jewelry Factory

Look at your insignia bonus on your ltn. Should go up with every jewelry factory. Better your insignias more of a boost you'll notice.

Thanks,

That makes sense of and that's where (I think) I look but I don 't see any changes. e.g. I have a lvl 8 Epic Blood insignia, +20 LT attack, +5 LT attack and +2 player health before I built factory. After 2 insignia factories the value not changed at all. Am I looking in the wrong place? On the other hand if it just adds 1% to those values that's in the noise range of course and presumably wouldn't show but if so I think it's an utterly worthless update.

You need a fair amount of insignias for there to be a noticeable bonus. I'd focus on other properties that give a significant more boost war factory, defense facility, etc

You won't see the upgrades within the insignias themselves, but the upgrade is reflected in the new blue stats folder in your profile.

I have 10 of them built and my insignias have the same stats, but I looked at my stats before and after the building finished and saw the small bump in health/attack/defense power.

Easiest place to notice is with your health. You will have more health and should notice it in EvE.