Thread: My rank was changed after event

My rank was changed after event

Hi, i finished the event with rank 2000, but after some time (before rewards been added to inventory) my rank was changed to 2001, therefore no bonus for finishing on rank 2k was added to my inventory. Please fix this problem. I have 2 printscreens with the problem on the following link:
    http://imgur.com/a/w0bOt.

Looking forword for resolving this problem. Thanks!

Re: My rank was changed after event

Cmon. 2000 or 2001. that 1 Place... 🤣

This won't give u an event lt....

(Just kidding. That really sucks but I guess there are some ppl having the same amount of pts but that just giving out a z-virus to one of them)

I know how u feel I was rank 2000 and fell down to 2003

But i was 2000 ..... Why so many :-) " we hit 2k and then let timer stop and it was still active... Thats my theory

Nothing will happen. Your rank isn't set in stone until the final calculations take place. Not sure what the process is of how it figures that out, but you can't count that chicken until prizes are awarded in-hand.

Quote Originally Posted by p@go View Post
    Cmon. 2000 or 2001. that 1 Place... 🤣

This won't give u an event lt....

(Just kidding. That really sucks but I guess there are some ppl having the same amount of pts but that just giving out a z-virus to one of them)

That makes sense, actually.. players with same amount of points getting sub-classified by some other factor in the post-math so there are no ties.

well final calculation or not , if the pop up is saying u finished 2000 then thats ur rank and u should get your rewards including zvirus .
    if the system makes further calculation after that pop up and gives u another rank then thats their problem , if they want to do more calculations then dont give the pop up saying what rank u finished but just keep the message " calculating result " like we have seen in same event.

Still waiting for the solution!!

For me it's prety clear, just like the PvP ranks, shouldn't be more than one player with same position, so if he was ranked 2000 place he should get the specific reward period

This seems to pretty obviously be a stuff up by the devs. Because they made the error with the way the ranks were calculated the right thing for the devs to do would be to compensate all affected parties by giving them the rewards they were originally told they would receive.

The implications for this on the game as a whole would be negligible but this is a perfect PR opportunity for the devs to put their money where their mouth is and do the right thing and demonstrate that they care about this community as much as they claim to because actions always speak louder than words.

I should also stress that I have no stake in this. I received exactly what I was supposed to receive.

Still waiting for some actions...

Consigliere Game Guru

Quote Originally Posted by SHOWSTOPPA View Post
    Still waiting for some actions...
    I am not sure what actions you are waiting on but forums is not the place to resolve your issue but rather support in game. Most players are aware of how ranks displayed when an event ends could further drop due to the system still calculating ranks. This issue has been debated on over the years and while not ideal it's how the game is.

I left thread open to see if an admin had anything to add on this matter and will leave it open still for now.