362b14
    Add Me

Comment

• Metalstorm
      Brawler
      • Nov 2013

Re: Crate rolls

Originally posted by JLewie View Post
      Are you kidding me? For me 3 craterolls from the event I get an AK....another AK.....and you guessed it! ANOTHER AK!!!!!

Common this is a joke right?
      At 16.6% you need to be unlucky to get 3 consecutive commons. To get 3 consecutive commons that are all the same though is closer to 0.26% but with around 45,000 active toons in this game, the chance of that happening to any one toon on a given day is actually very high especially after an event when everyone is rolling crates.

Comment

• Fosspher
        Thug
        • Aug 2013

How does the odds change because more people are rolling crates at the same time? Doesn’t make sense to me

Comment

• Xcali1985
          Head Boss
          • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Fosspher View Post
          How does the odds change because more people are rolling crates at the same time? Doesn’t make sense to me
          It doesn’t. Don’t know why people try to use that logic. You flipping a coin has no barring on the coin i flip.

Comment

• Mobile Mob
            Lieutenant
            • May 2016

Prize: crate roll with no common

GAEA, players are sick and tired of crate rolls and only getting common lieutenants.
            You think you do us a favor by giving a crate roll as prize worth 30 FP, WOW
            We see it as an insult.
            Suggestion:
            Halloween and thanksgiving crate has no common lieutenant in them.
            Uncommon 70%, rare 20% and epic 10%.
            Make a poll and get feedback from players what epic, rare and uncommon lieutenant they want to see in crate and give them a crate roll voucher with no common lieutenant as prize. The % is still low but the players will appreciate it more.
            For example Vanquish, Dragon Lord, Isis, The Baron, Mastermind, Frank, get feedback
            Rare ? Get feedback.
            Malina, Fixer, Poppy, G-man, Fleur, get feedback.
            Look at Facebook comments and some of the Forum replies on crate rolls. It's bad.
            I have 19 crate rolls stacked up on both my accounts and are not optimistic. 99% chance that all 19 rolls are going to be a common lieutenant. No Isis or Vanquish!
            Developers give feedback why you think this will not work?

Thank you in advance
            Mobile Mobster
            Last edited by Mobile Mob; 12-14-2017, 04:50 AM. Reason: delete

Comment

• Irish
              Brawler
              • Apr 2016

I rolled 36 crates after this last event and got two epics so i did a little better than expected. I wonder though if somehow some accounts have more "luck" than others because on my titan i get crazy amounts of epics, even on sidekicks, he has like 5 epics and one is a two star. My main has zero epic sidekicks. RNG is crazy and the only real way to guarantee epics is to save for an event and try to earn one like Mist said.

Comment

• Reaper9292
                Banned
                • Jan 2016

i had a total of 56 crate rolls after the mmb on 8 accounts and dropped 3 epics , 5 rares ,17 uncommons, 31 commons lts .
                5.357% epic lts -8.928% rare lts - 30.357% uncommon lts -55.357% common lts

Comment

• Aprilwine
                  Street Boss
                  • Oct 2013

Crate rolls can not change now or we would see a level 30 player with 5 epic LTs seated at a minumum of 3*...the same as a 5 year player who spent rigorously through events and crate rolls. Welcome all newcommers to a game where things are not given to you but earned and maybe by the powers of Grey Skull luck shines on you. I look at crate rolls the same as I look at scratchers. Some say scratchers are more benificial but if you saw my track record you would never buy another scratcher again. Its all perspective! Big spenders will come across better crate rolls only because they roll more crates.

I myself had 6 crate rolls after last event and every single roll was a common. I knew that it was a possibility so I pulled up my big boy pants and marched forward. Dwelling on the past is not good for the soul, especially when gambling odds with hard earned money. If rolling bad crates gets you down then I suggest not rolling at all unless its a event prize. And even then nobody that has been here for years wants to hear how bad it is. We all know and the newcommers need to be told the truth...not led around by some mystical chance of changing how crate rolls work
                  sigpic

Comment

• BoredGeek
                    Goon
                    • Mar 2016

I wouldn't want these odds to change either . My average spending to get one epic is 2 and half VIPs . I'm a level 500 ish with 5 epics at 3 star and a few rares at 5 star, invested money also to star up my rares. No dice job. Energy / stamina at 90 each . So if they change it to make it easier I would stop rolling and eventually quit. Devs have introduced sidekicks with much lesser price, 15 fp for first 3 paid hunts, 40fp next 3 and so on not to mention 3 sidekicks free daily. Some of these sidekicks uncommons and rares at 3 to 5 star are better if not the same power as 5 star rare lts and 3 star epics. So if you want cheaper price and critical rolls, I'd strongly suggest go for hunting 😀👍

Comment

• BoredGeek
                      Goon
                      • Mar 2016

I also would like to add that I've fused a few event lts and side event lts at 1 to 2 star. So epic Lts don't come easy. Developers have also introduced rare shards and epics shards to be earned from mini events and recently sidekick fiscus. A bit of a grind to get them to 30 I admit but it is what it is. Have patience or if you don't have any, drop some money and if your wallet is empty, don't worry, money is not everything there's visa and MasterCard and American Express and so on.

If we complain too much and they shut the game, you wouldn't know what to do with your fingers anymore 😆😆😆

So Developers , I've promoted sidekicks and now waiting patiently for my free extra hunts 😀 If you need my code, feel free to inbox me 😊

Comment

• mr_teflon
                        Lieutenant
                        • May 2014

you do realize that if the odds were changed that anyone thats been playing for years too would benefit going forward, same benefit to the newcomer and oldies, I've been playing more or less since this game first came out and would be happy if things changed, at the beginning I did spend alot, maybe a bit too much, but learnt my lesson after my first year of playing this game and voted more or less with my wallet, if something special comes along I might get the wallet out but, very rarely does anything special come about, in regards to what the op posted, one of my minis using the crate rolls from the event got the same rare Lt twice in a row on the free rolls, another mini got the same common twice in a row, other trends I noticed from those 35 scratchers we got from the event was on almost every account I have a third of them scratched cash mostly 2500 amounts.

Comment

• Xcali1985
                          Head Boss
                          • Jun 2013

Originally posted by mr_teflon View Post
                          you do realize that if the odds were changed that anyone thats been playing for years too would benefit going forward, same benefit to the newcomer and oldies, I've been playing more or less since this game first came out and would be happy if things changed, at the beginning I did spend alot, maybe a bit too much, but learnt my lesson after my first year of playing this game and voted more or less with my wallet, if something special comes along I might get the wallet out but, very rarely does anything special come about, in regards to what the op posted, one of my minis using the crate rolls from the event got the same rare Lt twice in a row on the free rolls, another mini got the same common twice in a row, other trends I noticed from those 35 scratchers we got from the event was on almost every account I have a third of them scratched cash mostly 2500 amounts.
                          I will never understand the i got screwed over so everyone else should get screwed reasoning.

As long as the odds changed for everyone then the status quo does not change.

This mindset if going to kill the game, the odds suck. I talked a coworker into playing it the other day and he made to level 50 and decided to try a VIP worth of crate rolls. If i remember correctly 1 rare 4 uncommon and the rest all commons.

He immediately determined that it was a game he wouldn’t be willing to spend on if 100$ doesn’t net you at least one copy of the highest level LTs.

He plays one of the war base building games and says that if you spent 100$ there you were pretty much guaranteed the resources to get the top level gear.

Comment

• Quaranj
                            Boss
                            • May 2015

Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
                            I will never understand the i got screwed over so everyone else should get screwed reasoning.

As long as the odds changed for everyone then the status quo does not change.

This mindset if going to kill the game, the odds suck. I talked a coworker into playing it the other day and he made to level 50 and decided to try a VIP worth of crate rolls. If i remember correctly 1 rare 4 uncommon and the rest all commons.

He immediately determined that it was a game he wouldn’t be willing to spend on if 100$ doesn’t net you at least one copy of the highest level LTs.

He plays one of the war base building games and says that if you spent 100$ there you were pretty much guaranteed the resources to get the top level gear.
                            ^This

I have brought players into the game just to have them walk after their first purchase. It's not that they weren't into the concept of the game, they just felt the rewards of their purchases were not a good value. A lot would have to change to bring any of them back into the fold

It's not just the paid rewards either. There is no excitement for the daily gifts vs. other current game offerings. "Half a crate? Wonderful. A watered down scratcher? Excellent. I'm out."

Really hoping that there is a really big deal in store for 5th anniversary. The game needs it to have a chance to make it to 10. The loot crate legislation being tabled in several countries right now will ultimately force changes at some point but it would be nice to see a proactive approach before players get locked out of updates regionally.

Comment

• Aprilwine
                              Street Boss
                              • Oct 2013

Alright, I'll play devil's advocate for a bit. Lets say the crate roll system does not change going forward but at lv200, 500, 800 and 1000 you get one free epic crate roll (no event LTs included). Would this be enough to quinch the thirst of those that feel they are getting a bum deal on crate rolls? I honestly don't think so because the ones complaining about them think the odds should be better. Its a gamble, not a gimmie. Just because a said LT is in a crate doesnt mean you will get it in a week, a month or even a year. Thats why when you do roll a epic you have been hoping for you get up and do a little dance nobody has seen ever!
                              sigpic

Comment

• BoredGeek
                                Goon
                                • Mar 2016

I've never said I got screwed by rolling crates. So chill bruhhhhh 😀👍

Maybe you should advice him/her not to spend $100 on crates first 50 level. There's promo every 30 levels up to level 600 now with some guaranteed uncommon and rare Lts in every of the promo.

If you say 1000 person roll $100 and none of them landed on any epics maybe maybe developers should take a look.

Developers have also came out with the new max energy/ stamina feature to entice to new players.

You just can't expect to get good lts just by spending $100. If not there would be a few Freemans and Alphas and BoredGeeks 😂 Soon Epic and rares lts would become like sidekicks now.

I would abandon my main account and this account , start a new one and just roll $100 a week and soon I can be as par as my other 2 accounts.

I don't have much money but I know when it comes to rolling crates I need to have at least 3 VIPs so when I have enough to buy 3 only then I'd purchase and roll. If good Lts drop I do the chicken dance.

Have you scroll some of the profiles now and see how many easy epic, rare, uncommon sidekicks people have now? I go for paid hunts but when they become easy and others got them too without paid hunts I feel less thrill hunting and when good sidekicks drop , I don't feel excited and no chicken dance.

Sidekicks are good really good like I said some of them are better than a few star epic and rare Lts. I can boost up more than 600 attack with the right sidekicks seated and I'm sure others can boost more. That's easily 100 levels worth of stat points.

If you're a level 2k or 3k or 1.5k and with a hybrid build , you'd know the grind to get one level up at that level and if you are a bsi build, bury yourself using terminator skill.

One hundred and One million ways to build your account , when you don't envy what others have I'm sure you feel much satisfied rolling commons 😂
                                Just joking 😆

Other game gives promo every now and then maybe 3 times a week Im not sure but if you really calculate them , maybe they are even more expensive.

I talk too much. Eve time now see ya 👋

Comment

Working...
                                X