• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ramaria2
    Soldier
    • Nov 2014

4 am lol

So event finishing 4 am local time for me. Debating with myself if I should stay up or not, knowing last hour of event is when things get settled. Think I will lol.

Anyone else staying up with tons of candy and red bull?
  • Quaranj
    Boss
    • May 2015

Re: 4 am lol

This one ends at 10pm for me, but I have pulled that in the last MMB when packs came out in the middle of the night here. Was wired for sound the whole duration.

Sleep pattern = Rekt

The dedication is admirable 😊

Comment

• GQuest
      Soldier
      • Jun 2015

It's always 5 o'clock somewhere lol

Comment

• p@go
        Brawler
        • Jun 2016

Originally posted by GQuest View Post
        It's always 5 o'clock somewhere lol
        Yes. And that "somewhere" is always Central Europe.... (Events start and end here at 5 a.m. here)

Comment

• o-side
          Lackey
          • Nov 2014

Well this is only since the new owners changed the beginning time of the events. It has always been 9pm in Europe the first years so dont know why they had to change this.
          I wanted to stay awake but fell asleep the last hour of this event so i lost 100 places and fell out of top 300. This sucks but it also saved me from using another VIP for that legendary item

Comment

• Chaos A.D
            Goon
            • Mar 2017

Maybe they will rotate the event time to be fair to everyone. Like someone said above. It's always 5:00 somewhere.
            First time I got event not finishing 4am. This time finished 12:00 can't complain, fair IMO. And hope they change again to next event to make fair to europe or South America or idk where. But fair to everyone

Comment

• mr_teflon
              Lieutenant
              • May 2014

I was a bit cheesed off at having to stay up to 3 am cause I got a few bounces and needed about 15 more bullets for 8k casings, so waited til 3am cause no way spending on this event, did the remaining casing then fell straight off to sleep lol.

Comment

• Ramaria2
                Soldier
                • Nov 2014

Lol got 2h sleep last night. But what a thrilling last hour and last 15 min was intense. Glad I stayed awake

Comment

• fbc765
                  Enforcer
                  • Aug 2016

Originally posted by Ramaria2 View Post
                  Lol got 2h sleep last night. But what a thrilling last hour and last 15 min was intense. Glad I stayed awake
                  FELL ASLEEP BUT DURING EVENT FRANK AND HEALTH TEAM DID THE TRICK AND ADDED WHAT I WANTED FROM EVENT.

Comment

Working...
                  X