Thread: Bonus Dmg on Francesca

Bonus Dmg on Francesca

How many stars do we need to get the bonus damage effect on Francesca?

Re: Bonus Dmg on Francesca

Quote Originally Posted by JLewie View Post
    How many stars do we need to get the bonus damage effect on Francesca?
    5* with 1% damage bonus.

Thank You ! 💪🏽

does she stack with layla?

Quote Originally Posted by Mewtwo View Post
    does she stack with layla?
    Think she stacks but not as u would expect....

...u can't add the percentage cause they are both separate from each other. If Layla and Francesca proc both on the same attack u won't get 2 token back I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by p@go View Post
    Think she stacks but not as u would expect....

...u can't add the percentage cause they are both separate from each other. If Layla and Francesca proc both on the same attack u won't get 2 token back I guess.
    Debatable - pretty sure Frank and Layla have proc'd at the same time and yielded 2 tokens. I don't imagine this to be any different.

Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    Debatable - pretty sure Frank and Layla have proc'd at the same time and yielded 2 tokens. I don't imagine this to be any different.
    I don't have Frank so I can't tell u 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    Frank and Layla have different powers.

Frank gives a chance for an action to cost zero tokens/stam/energy/etc.

Layla gives a chance to gain 1 token on a EvE win.

Most of the time, they appear to have the same ability during EvE, but this isn't the case, it's just the end result of their special power. Consider the following:

Example: If you are are reaper and use precise blade (cost: 2 tokens) and Frank procs, you will have the same number of tokens you had prior to the attack. If you are a reaper and use precise blade and Layla procs, you will have 1 less token than you had prior to the attack (-2 tokens for precise blade, +1 token from Layla)

If you have Frank and Layla proc (assuming a win for Layla) at the same time with whatever attack you use (precise blade, with Red Countess, etc), you will have 1 more token than you had prior to the attack (Frank makes the action cost zero tokens, Layla gives you +1 token).

Hope that clears it up.