• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mdwstrnkid
    Consigliere
    • Aug 2013

Re: LT Francesca

Originally posted by Necrofessr View Post
    Timing on this promo sucks. I stacked fp for last push this morning got tired of waiting with no news of a promo. Oh well maybe next time
    I hear you man. I bought a VIP 15 minutes before the promo.

Comment

• UWE_Duke
      Developer
      • Jul 2016

Originally posted by CYBORGX View Post
      1. Does she stack with lyala or are they seperate instances?
      2. If they are seperate instances, could you gain 2 tokens if both trigger?
      3. I assume "on attack" refers to demoing and hitting players

Nice timing for the promo, incentivises people like me to still push for next rank bracket.
      1.Yes, she stack with Layla.
      2.No.
      3.Yes. same logic with Layla.

Comment

• Ramaria2
        Soldier
        • Nov 2014

Thanks Duke

I remember a time when we had to figure all these things out by our selfs. So thanks again for responding so quick

Comment

• Bungboy
          Hitman
          • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Mdwstrnkid View Post
          I hear you man. I bought a VIP 15 minutes before the promo.
          You can typically ask customer support to credit you the promo if you made a purchase within 48 hours before the promo being introduced. Especially if you bought a VIP pack, I think they'll give you the promo.

Comment

• p@go
            Brawler
            • Jun 2016

Originally posted by Babaju2 View Post
            You can typically ask customer support to credit you the promo if you made a purchase within 48 hours before the promo being introduced. Especially if you bought a VIP pack, I think they'll give you the promo.
            There is always someone who bites the dust. Wether it is the one buying directly before a promo comes out, or it it is the one buying 49 hours before promo.... makes no difference. Will be the same amount of people. Just hits different ones.

Comment

• Quaranj
              Boss
              • May 2015

Originally posted by Babaju2 View Post
              ^this

When I was a newer player I had the phantom login of another toon issue on my GP give me the Chromium promo banner but I didn't get the rewards for it because toon selection failure on the back end somewhere (Still hoping this gets addressed some day)

A message to support got me the promo items I thought I had paid for.

Comment

• jester9992
                Lackey
                • Jul 2014

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
                1.Yes, she stack with Layla.
                2.No.
                3.Yes. same logic with Layla.
                Then why can spectre and Midas proc together if they both add dmg? Or how can Raven and Diablo work together? Many LT have similar skills and are able to proc together. Why is this one different?

Comment

• Levap
                  Enforcer
                  • Dec 2013

I have Frank, Layla and now Francesca.
                  Since I started using the latter, it feels I get less tokens per war. I should have 16% total but it's as if Fransesca prevents others from procuring.

@UWE_Duke:

Frank and Layla procure at the same time. Why is Francesca an exception? She's the second rarest out of the three I have, not the rarest, why is she awkwardly special?
                  A cheer for the beer! All hail to the ale... and a glass of white wine for the lady.

Comment

• Xcali1985
                    Head Boss
                    • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Levap View Post
                    Since I started using the latter, it feels I get less tokens per war. I should have 16% total but it's as if Fransesca prevents others from procuring.

@UWE_Duke:

Frank and Layla procure at the same time. Why is Francesca an exception? She's the second rarest out of the three I have, not the rarest, why is she awkwardly special?
                    I agree all LTs should be able to proc independently and stack.

I have Layla, Frank, and Francesca along with Envy Francesca. I may swap Envy for Viper soon.

Comment

• UWE_Duke
                      Developer
                      • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Levap View Post

@UWE_Duke:

That must be your illusion, Francesca has same type of skill with Layla, and they can stack with each other, if you seat both of them, thats more like you have a bigger Layla. and I don't think I've said Francesca and Frank can't procure at the same time.

Comment

• Levap
                        Enforcer
                        • Dec 2013

That must be your illusion, Francesca has same type of skill with Layla, and they can stack with each other, if you seat both of them, thats more like you have a bigger Layla. and I don't think I've said Francesca and Frank can't procure at the same time.
                        In that case I misinterpreted your reply to CYBORGX. Thank you for clarifying
                        A cheer for the beer! All hail to the ale... and a glass of white wine for the lady.

Comment

• alexian
                          • Jun 2013

....Francesca has same type of skill with Layla, and they can stack with each other, if you seat both of them, thats more like you have a bigger Layla...
                          Thanks for clarification, Duke. I thought that each lt is individual of each other. For instance in case of Francesca + Layla you had a chance of either Layla or Francesca to activate. It looks like the logic is by powers, you combine lts with similar powers, so you get a bigger chance %.
                          48BE8B

Comment

• Irish
                            Brawler
                            • Apr 2016

Yeah, id have to say i thought it would be seperate instances and that her power was different than laylas.
                            So does her power only work on a win like laylas? Or is it on an attack, whether it wins or loses? This distinction wasnt made in the above response form duke, I understand its like a bigger layla but does the power still work on a loss is my exact question.

Comment

• UWE_Duke
                              Developer
                              • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Irish View Post
                              Yeah, id have to say i thought it would be seperate instances and that her power was different than laylas.
                              So does her power only work on a win like laylas? Or is it on an attack, whether it wins or loses? This distinction wasnt made in the above response form duke, I understand its like a bigger layla but does the power still work on a loss is my exact question.
                              She works on loss.

Comment

• Barge.
                                Goon
                                • Mar 2014

Am I reading this right, Frank and Francesca can't be seated together. Same way envy and vice can't?

Comment

Working...
                                X