Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LT Francesca

Re: LT Francesca

I agree. I think Envy is a must have if you don't have Lady Vice (or Viper). She can be used all over the game. Like: increase damage (Envy + Hyena), increase critical chance (Envy + Dragon Lord), increase stamina and energy regeneration (Envy + Joaquin), increase revenue (Envy + Ariel), increase chance of free EvE tokens (Envy + Layla), examples can continue.

I consider Envy one of the "must have lts", no matter who your toon looks like. On the matter of fact, I would recommend starring her up as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by alexian View Post
    I agree. I think Envy is a must have if you don't have Lady Vice (or Viper). She can be used all over the game. Like: increase damage (Envy + Hyena), increase critical chance (Envy + Dragon Lord), increase stamina and energy regeneration (Envy + Joaquin), increase revenue (Envy + Ariel), increase chance of free EvE tokens (Envy + Layla), examples can continue.

I consider Envy one of the "must have lts", no matter who your toon looks like. On the matter of fact, I would recommend starring her up as much as possible.
    I have Viper and she will still be my first 9* Uncommon

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_CO View Post
    Tossing in what I've seen, I seat both my (now 7*) Francesca and 9* Layla during war, and I definitely am noticing more free tokens per war. I also use 4* Lady Vice to clone. Since Francesca and Layla have the same effect, you simply add their percentages--i.e., it's not a separate chance for each....
    Actually Francesca has "on every attack" proc chance, but Layla "on attack win"..., though anyway you'll get only one token, if both proc