• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • p@go
    Brawler
    • Jun 2016

Superpower 100%

Hi,

Is there a reason that there is no message anymore that the superpower has been loaded 100%? Actually now there isn't a message and we could have activated shortly before war but no one noticed. Don't know for how lon that is now but last 3 times there was no message....
  • fbc765
    Enforcer
    • Aug 2016

Re: Superpower 100%

Originally posted by p@go View Post
    hi,

is there a reason that there is no message anymore that the superpower has been loaded 100%? Actually now there isn't a message and we could have activated shortly before war but no one noticed. Don't know for how lon that is now but last 3 times there was no message....
    it was probably at a high percent and "sara" did her 40 and her's never shows up, happened to us a few times..

Comment

• Daz Hأ¸nz
      Goon
      • Apr 2016

Showed 100% in our empire yesterday. But I have noticed the same multiple times from 90-95% and nothing at 100%

Comment

• Allwyn
        Hitman
        • Dec 2016

Sara to blame...if 100% is achieved by players then the message pops if Sara does it then you should thank Sara....

Comment

• p@go
          Brawler
          • Jun 2016

Originally posted by Daz Hأ¸nz View Post
          Showed 100% in our empire yesterday. But I have noticed the same multiple times from 90-95% and nothing at 100%
          Last 2 times i saw the 100% again. Strange....

Comment

• Quaranj
            Boss
            • May 2015

Originally posted by p@go View Post
            Last 2 times i saw the 100% again. Strange....
            Sara is partially to blame for those, but not exclusively. We've had Sara do her thing and bring us up to ~90% and then the 95% populated in EC a little later and the 100 never showed. Appeared to happen when 100% happened on a donation - like the donation notices in EC stopped the charge notice from displaying.

Comment

• UWE_Duke
              Developer
              • Jul 2016

Will check this.

Comment

Working...
              X