• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Quaranj
    Boss
    • May 2015

Re: Battle Royale: Lethal Virus

Perhaps maybe the drop rate for casing was increased slightly? If that happened I could see the 11k being a bit more trivial than in past events and the group goals a bit more attainable.

I will reserve judgment until after it starts to see how good/bad this is.

The event LT *does* have players buzzing from what I am reading/hearing. That's always a good start.

Comment

• CHFIII
      Enforcer
      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Reenberg View Post
      Uhmmm.. this is 5am CET.. can you pls change to 12pm PDT (9pm CET) - so us in Europe have a chance..!

Thanks!!
      Let me quote Jimmy Buffet and Alan Jackson.... it's 5:00 SOMEWHERE.

My war times are 4:00 and 10:00. Getting up early one day won't kill anyone but whenever it starts someone is getting screwed.

Comment

• jollyaudio
        Lackey
        • Aug 2014

I'm not sure where I'm wrong but I'm not getting anywhere near 1,400 FP needed to get 25,000 casings for this event.

According to my math, 182 FP will be needed to achieve 25,000 casings. Here's my math someone double check me. Please!

25,000 casings needed/3 casings per win (assuming 100% of attacks are wins) = 8,333.33 event STA required (8,334 from here on out)
        Event STA earned ONLY via timers: 240 hours/5 *(3) minutes per Event STA = 2,880 *(4,800) Event STA

8,334 needed minus 2,880 *(4,800) generated = 5,454 *(3,534) Event STA needed via refill only

5,454 *(3,534) needed @ 30 per 10 FP = 182 *(118) FP needed

*Math adjusted for 3 minute timers

Thanks in advance for correcting my maths. :-)
        Last edited by jollyaudio; 08-14-2017, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• Vischietta
          Goon
          • Apr 2013

😆😆😆 So if you have a "Perfect" record in this event, it should cost no more than 182 *(118) additional FPs... 🎉WOOT WOOT🎉 I guess 😁
          sigpic

Comment

• jollyaudio
            Lackey
            • Aug 2014

Originally posted by DFish View Post
            between 1400 and 1800 favor points. This seems crazy to me, so someone please check my math.
            Move your decimal to the left one digit. 140 - 180 FP is definitely in the ballpark. Could be 225 FP depending your win/loss ratio.

Comment

• alexian
              • Jun 2013

Originally posted by jollyaudio View Post
              I'm not sure where I'm wrong but I'm not getting anywhere near 1,400 FP needed to get 25,000 casings for this event.

According to my math, 182 FP will be needed to achieve 25,000 casings. Here's my math someone double check me. Please!

25,000 casings needed/3 casings per win (assuming 100% of attacks are wins) = 8,333.33 event STA required (8,334 from here on out)
              Event STA earned ONLY via timers: 240 hours/5 *(3) minutes per Event STA = 2,880 *(4,800) Event STA

8,334 needed minus 2,880 *(4,800) generated = 5,454 *(3,534) Event STA needed via refill only

5,454 *(3,534) needed @ 30 per 10 FP = 182 *(118) FP needed
              You need additional 5454 shots.
              5454 divided by 30 shots per refill = 181 refills
              At 10 fp per refill it is 1810 fp.

But at this price you can say that you get the new event lt plus 2 additional epics (King + Exterminator). One of them being even an event lt, although not a loved one.
              Last edited by alexian; 08-14-2017, 08:20 PM.
              48BE8B

Comment

• Darwin333
                Lackey
                • Aug 2015

Originally posted by jollyaudio View Post
                Move your decimal to the left one digit. 140 - 180 FP is definitely in the ballpark. Could be 225 FP depending your win/loss ratio.
                180 FP is 18 refills.

You get 18 refills for 180FP so:

18 * 30 event stamina= 540 event stamina
                540 event stamina * 3 bullets each= 1,620 bullets

Not even remotely close.

BTW, remember that all the math being done is assuming that you use ALL of your generated tokens/stamina which basically means staying up 24/7 for 240 hours straight or at best taking 89 minute max naps. That is some hardcore devotion to anyone who pulls it off. That's assuming a 3 minute regen rate which I see some people using, I see others using 5. If it's 5 minutes then you can take a longer nap but you have to spend considerably more to get event LT.

For those of us that have to function and require normal sleep to do that, you can expect to get between 5-6K bullets from the free stamina and 90 bullets per refill assuming a 100% win rate.

Comment

• Newwo
                  Thug
                  • Feb 2015

1 active or 80... Without spenders its still 1+2+3 scratches or 1 scratch and 2 refills as empire rewards, so who cares...

Last event daily rewards had 12hrs time shift to get 10 dailies in 10 days. Now announced same time as start/finish time.

Comment

• ru'de
                    Goon
                    • Jul 2015

Originally posted by Ramaria2 View Post
                    I know. But u were rewarded a copy of the event lt when rank 7. And an other one for finishing top 1000. Adding up to a two star. A fair reward for bsi compared to how much money a bsi must spend on all other events (not eve).

But. This particular event lt is good already at one star. But to be seated it still must be at a higher level, stats wise.

So. I wanted to get 1 from rank 7. 1 from top 1000. And 1 from casings. Then fuse up one and make a 3*.

Now that seems like far too expensive and I'm not happy with the change.

If others are then so be it. I cant answer to that. Just expressing my thoughts about it.

But a very good event epic indeed
                    Top 300 - Top 1000 is Rank 7. You get only one event Lt for that. If you are lucky and hit 1000th place then you will get another event Lt.

Comment

• DFish
                      Brawler
                      • Mar 2015

Let's do it this way.

240 hrs x 20 per hour= 4800 STA
                      330 tokens will be 17.1 per hr btw.

4800+90 to start is almost 4900

4900 STA *3 casings per Stam= 14,400 casings possible if you never lose, but battle list gets harder the more you win.

10600 casings/90 per refill= 117 refills

That's with 100% win ratio.

At 80% it goes to 155 refills. My original 180 refills was based on 2.5 casings per stamina used or 50/50 win percentage.

If you are strong enough to maintain legend rank every day you could win 27 refills (can't win refill at the end of the event so it's 9 days) Depends on if the refill is 30 or 90, you could earn between 2400 and 7.2k more casings, but only for legend tier.

But even those players will still need to buy 37 refills. 25000-14400-7200=3400 casings needed.

This is expensive event if you want the 25k reward.

Comment

• Cthulu
                        Retired Game Guru
                        • Dec 2014

Finishing in the top 1000 will require most to spend enough to get a 2nd copy via casings, it's not true for everyone but I'd feel safe saying it's true for the majority of accounts.

Originally posted by socool View Post
                        It is probably the first time an event lt is complained for being too op ! Come on guys, it is limited edition and no clone, it should be wanted as bad as lady vice in the past.
                        I agree, Event LTs should be slightly overpowered and much more desirable.

It's funny saying that this time considering I'm excited to collect a copy of Exterminator He was the LT for the first event I participated in (did not get one back then) and it will be fun to have a souvenir copy.

Originally posted by DFish View Post
                        Two VIPs for max reward sounds too high. I went through the math last event and it was one VIP.
                        It's pretty similar to Hell Sonata, there is a regular epic and an Event epic for roughly the usual VIP amount and then a more desirable Event epic for roughly twice the amount if you're going by bullet casings.
                        Last edited by Cthulu; 08-14-2017, 10:22 PM.
                        Come join us
                        on the official
                        Underworld Empire Discord Server
                        https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Cthulu
                          Retired Game Guru
                          • Dec 2014

I'm also a little curious about the empire rewards and their thresholds...
                          Come join us
                          on the official
                          Underworld Empire Discord Server
                          https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• CYBORGX
                            Goon
                            • May 2014

Yeah thats a big point for me too. Thinking about switching empire for the event just for that if it's worth it.

Comment

• UWE_Duke
                              Developer
                              • Jul 2016

Originally posted by alexian View Post
                              Just a bug reminder, from a previous Arena, if you are in the middle of the fight and you run out of shots / fp and you buy fp, you will be thrown in the Crates screen.
                              Reminder for devs, in case the error is still there, maybe making the other players careful to this situation. Buy your fp ahead of starting a battle.
                              will take a look.

Comment

• gunn123
                                Lackey
                                • Apr 2014

I was excited for this event until I did the math. You generate 20 tokens/hour. 480/day. That's 4800 over the course of the event. If you get up every 4.5 hours and don't waste a single token, and win every single battle, that's 14,400 casings. Leaving you 10,600 casings short of the lt. in order to get those casings you need an additional 3534 tokens. At the 30 tokens for 10 fp purchase. That would cost 1,178 fp to get the event lt. again, that is assuming you don't waste a single token or lose a single battle. That number is absolutely ridiculous and honestly just makes me want to quit the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X