• Show
Clear All
  • UWE_Duke
    Developer
    • Jul 2016

Re: Battle Royale: Lethal Virus

Originally posted by mod.s View Post
    Event LT: Z-Virus
    1* Between the player's Attack and Defense, increase the higher by 3.5% [no clone]
    2* Between the player's Attack and Defense, increase the higher by 4% [no clone]
    3* Between the player's Attack and Defense, increase the higher by 4.5% [no clone]
    4* Between the player's Attack and Defense, increase the higher by 5.5% [no clone]
    5* Between the player's Attack and Defense, increase the higher by 6.75% [no clone]
    6* Between the player's Attack and Defense, increase the higher by 8.5% [no clone]
    7* Between the player's Attack and Defense, increase the higher by 10.5% [no clone]
    8* Between the player's Attack and Defense, increase the higher by 12.5% [no clone]
    9* Between the player's Attack and Defense, increase the higher by 15% [no clone]

Dear Duke,
    Can we have a confirmation that the new lt states won't change in the middle of the event like usual, before we spend 300$ on it.
    Regards.
    That's the final power.

Comment

• hchoi1978
      Goon
      • Jan 2017

Duke, what faction/affiliation will she be? Street maybe?

Comment

• socool
        Goon
        • May 2014

Originally posted by hchoi1978 View Post
        Check the Lt you have yet to obtain in the LT load out list ( scroll down below common grade ) , She is Unaffiliated

Comment

• Hanee
          Lackey
          • Aug 2017

Originally posted by hchoi1978 View Post
          Wiki shows she is unaffiliated.

Comment

• socool
            Goon
            • May 2014

Originally posted by Ramaria2 View Post
            U cant get the lt from rank 7 anymore. U used to be able to. But not anymore. Gaea changed that.

But u can get it from being top 1000 (and top 1000 is around rank 7).

But for those who cant squeeze into that thin bracket, for those its a really expensive story.

However I'm glad that its possible.

And maybe just maybe u can get quite far up in rank from spending a smaller amount then the cost for 25000 casings.

I was considering it for my newest mini, to spend the 25000. But its far too expensive for that.

Looks like my well established accounts would be more economic to put a few refills in and go for top 1000.

So I agree. A lot of players are excluded from the event epic due to economic.

Maybe a solution would be to be able to use saved refills. I understand that it might give Gaea less profit. But maybe it doesnt have to. Maybe players would use the refills and then buy fp because the goal is in reach.

to balance the game maybe a refill would have to give less tokens then a straight purchase.
            Rank 7 = top 1000 , Rank 8 = top 300, It has never changed since day 1. There is always a game logic/ mechanic behind everything

Comment

• David888
              Lackey
              • Jul 2017

Hey guys what about the empire reward. I know it's new and it's a bonus but for 1 scratche u got to get 250000 ? Isn't that a bit much ? I mean it's not a problem if ur in the top empire but what about the rest . Most of us can't even get 30 active in a war and to get 250000 feel like it's not possible

Comment

• Cnotes
                Lackey
                • Jan 2017

Originally posted by 00Zeus View Post
                Is there any way to implement a refresh button into this event? Or better yet generate the opponent list biased more to the toons strength than the badge rank?

My mini is having a very hard time scoring any wins after I hit BR 5-6 because the only people in my feed are 1000-2000 levels above me. I understand that I won't be winning against them but please generate some options in a lower rank. Better to at least get some points then to drop all my tokens on losses. I can't be the only one that feels this is very hindering to small toons, it also means that there is no point spending on a small toon as you will be spending 10fp on 30 bullet casings (1per loss) as soon as your rank exceeds your strength. This will be more and more evident as the event proceeds, with all high levels taking up most of BR 5-8, and anyone else left hitting losses.

Cheers!
                I mentioned the exact same thing last pvp event. It's almost impossible to get in between top 1000 because you run into all these high level monsters at BR 6 lol. Still debating if I want to try so I can get the event lt, It's not looking so good right now though. And no way am I going to try for casings that's way to much for me.

Comment

• Mist
                  Retired Game Guru
                  • Jan 2013

It's a king of the hill tournament so the top guys will likely be high strength high lvl toons. So the higher one climbs in tiers the more likely they will get slaughtered if not of the required strength. No matter how the battle list is presented eventually you will end up facing toons you will no be able to beat.

Hence the chance to spend and just bulldoze your way to the needed bullets/points with refills.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Ogre180
                    Lieutenant
                    • Aug 2013

Originally posted by David888 View Post
                    Hey guys what about the empire reward. I know it's new and it's a bonus but for 1 scratche u got to get 250000 ? Isn't that a bit much ? I mean it's not a problem if ur in the top empire but what about the rest . Most of us can't even get 30 active in a war and to get 250000 feel like it's not possible
                    I have a fairly consistent 40-55 active each day, most are casual players, some like to spend and I'd still be surprised if you get anything more than the one scratcher. If we get that.

When I first glanced at it before the event opened I thought it said 25,000 and figured that's a fair number to start off at a scratcher, especially with a 5000 minimum contribution. Then once the event started I saw it was actually 250,000 and came to the conclusion that it likely out of reach for 90 if not 95% of the empires out there.
                    Last edited by Ogre180; 08-16-2017, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• JPitalia
                      Goon
                      • Mar 2017

Just spotted lucky ranks win event LT. nice touch Devs 👍

Comment

• fbc765
                        Enforcer
                        • Aug 2016

** this may be opposite of axle and at 1* deduct the % off the lower to add ( that %) to the higher...... ** kinda sounds like the opposite of axle unless its only a boost and does not take away like axle does ......

Comment

• BoredGeek
                          Goon
                          • Mar 2016

Hi Devs. Ive got a toon currently level 490 with few thousand bullets and at rank 7. I do not mind getting hit by level 4000 but this points stealing should be changed only then we the low level who spend the 25k bullets can compete in this battle royal.

My points about 1800 but I get executed a hundred and eighty five times now . 6 to 10 steal points per execution . Say it's 10 points, I lost roughly about 1850 points. Say 1500 for easy math. How do I compete with rank then after I get the 25k bullets?

Last event, I participated in the Valkyrie event , got excited being a terminator myself . Got enough bullets for her the second day. X a number of people, points were amazing. Left it a few days and i ended up rank 4 when it needed . If it wasn't for points stealing , I would definitely be rank 6 at least for that event.

So please give it a thought devs.

Comment

• Quaranj
                            Boss
                            • May 2015

Just some feedback -

Would be nice to have the refresh button that was implemented during the last BR event brought back. I know you have the code for it somewhere 😊

On the rewards tab it would be nice if the leaderboard was clickable instead of popping up every time it is used to compensate for lack of a refresh button. Even if I were legit checking the rewards table I wouldn't need the leaderboard to pop at me. Make it available but less intrusive.

Otherwise, everything seems similar in terms of function. I am getting kill-steals less than previous events. Not sure if that is due to an event fix placing a delay in offered targets or if there are less hunting the upper ranks than I am used to.

The empire participation is a nice touch but that ladder seems rather unrealistic.

Removal of the 11k epic LT in favor of medallion alloy doesn't make a lot of sense to me, both in terms of nerfing the event loot, and in terms of shortening the potential experience of the new boss. I mean unless it drops tech lab items at a much more accelerated rate than the other Legend bosses, I don't see much other reason to target it, so why offer its alloy as a ladder target? (Still scratching my head a bit there...)

Game still freezes on droid in the event. Sometimes on fight list, almost always if switching toons and checking the empire event goals on the 2nd toon logged in since app launch.

Unless a crazy promo drops, or I get super lucky on rank refill packs, I don't see myself landing this event LT. 25k casings? 😅 Maybe if the timers were halved and the limit on the held tokens was tripled. 😂😂 Top 1000 looks like the easier path and that's saying a lot.

Comment

• Tanza
                              Lackey
                              • Feb 2016

Can I possibly be the only person in UE with 3 accounts on 3 different devices that can not play Battle royale ????

3 accounts ... All have different problems in this event... 2 accounts are Apple iOS .. 1 is droid account ..

None get tokens and if it does show tokens ... the number never changes....
                              no points and no skull kill register... I have gone through 600 + stam.... uggg

I have re installed UE on all accounts and using the latest updates... and cleared cashe on the droid I have reported ''this to tech support.

I am getting fed up with this game ...always a new problem...
                              I have been saving FP, & refill for months to use in a good event.. I am so pissed
                              Last edited by Tanza; 08-16-2017, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• Pinkybaby
                                Lackey
                                • May 2015

This refill of 30 tokens at a time is a pain in the butt! It always seems that when I go to execute I have to refill. Then once I have refilled and I try to execute somebody has stolen my X. We should be able to refill more than 30 at a time. I'm tired of losing my x's that I worked for.

Comment

Working...
                                X