Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Battle Royale: Lethal Virus

Re: Battle Royale: Lethal Virus

Quote Originally Posted by Medmed View Post
    I've played since the beginning and in every event with high activity. I have event lts. Some I spent a little and some I just got through high activity. You seem to miss the point that the game design is bad. I've been in top 10-20 empires. It's just not a good game to play for free. The devs know that. They are in this to make money. It's the purpose. I've seen what the entire empire rewards are and they are a joke for this event. The rewards in general are a joke. Your roi compared to other entertainment options are just a joke now in the current iteration of this game. The power creep never happens. There is no new rewards. Your whole goal is to gain levels and get lts. The lts abilities are laughable now for the most part. If you think that devs are doing a good job, you are lying to yourself to justify your time or money spent. Take a hard look at it from a rational perspective and you may be able to see it.
    I have played since the beginning too. I'm not saying that the game design is great. It has always been mostly pay to win. But if you've played since the beginning, you are being narrow minded and rude to say nothing has improved. Especially with this event, a lot has improved. This event LT is very strong. It's finally one that's on par with the older event LTs.

And I've seen the entire empire rewards too. You get something like 6 energy refills, 6 stamina, 3 crate rolls, a few scratchers etc. That's very good for just being in an active empire. I normally stay in a small casual empire, but I joined a bigger empire for this event because of the rewards. We only have 25-30 actives per war but we'll hit around 500k points quite easily (have a few big spenders with us).

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    That's the final power.
    Could you please provide us players the ability/Power of the dual slasher , Rank 8 legendary item ?

Quote Originally Posted by socool View Post
    Could you please provide us players the ability/Power of the dual slasher , Rank 8 legendary item ?
    Updated, please check #1.

The addition to empire rewards and etc are all good not to mention the promos with past bm lts, power features and etc. Thumbs up to Developers 👍👍 just that maybe they could lower down the points to 150k for a start instead of 250k. Biggest issue here is still they points you steal from executions for me. Like I said maybe some level gap would be nice for low levels trying to achieve rank rather than just bulldoze for bullets. You can get 1000 points and lose this points in one hour. At least it'd make us the tinny toons enjoy the event much more than we already are 😀

Just my 7 cents burger 👊

I agree the empire rewards are too steep for 1st tier. My Top 5 team of course hit it, but a decent Top 200 team may just crack that 250K level.

My observations of the event so far:

Contrary to some of the other posters, I've found this to be a very balanced PvP event. In fact, it's been my favorite one so far. For me, it's been one of the cheapest events that I've participated in. I was expecting to spend 2 VIP to get the event epic, but I should be able to get the epic with less than a VIP pack. Yes, it will be an expensive event for folks who want to get the epic via 25K casings, but for me and I would expect for most other reasonably strong toons, it will be far cheaper to get it by rank.

* Since the end of day one, my main toon (level 1700) has been in the rank 300-400 range and have so far spent slightly more than 1/2 of a VIP. Even though it looks like I can land the epic without spending all of my FP, I will likely spend the full VIP or a bit more to get Exterminator, who I missed the first time around (currently at 11,500 casings). Depending on how close I am to rank 300, I may or may not want to go for rank 8 (top 300). All I really care about is the event epic, but it sure would be nice to get the +3% to crit with the legendary item.
    * My main alt (level 1100) is currently rank 6 (diamond) with around 4500 casings with zero money spent. If I'm close to rank 1k, I might spend some to get the event epic, but would be okay hanging in the top 1500 (currently at rank 1511).
    * My BSI alt is rank 4 (gold) with 2700 casings, again with zero spent. If I had not been neglecting him the past week, I'd guess that he would have around the same number of casings as my other alt but probably would be in rank 5, which isn't too bad for a level 400-something IMO.

Sure, you can complain that you can't get the event epic without spending, but it's been that way for all of the events since Reine event (which was my first one). At least there is a path, albeit an expensive one, where you can get the event epic just through your own activity (casings), which wasn't always the case in prior events. For most of the previous events, you needed to spend a VIP to get the event epic (depending on how strong you are) and it's seems to be more or less the case for this one, but it's possible to get 2 other epics with that VIP as well. As for the empire rewards, sure maybe only a few other empires will see those rewards, but it's better than what they had before, which was nothing. It's nothing lost for other empires who don't get that reward (I don't think my empire will reach 250K casings).

Quote Originally Posted by Mdwstrnkid View Post
    My observations of the event so far:

Contrary to some of the other posters, I've found this to be a very balanced PvP event. In fact, it's been my favorite one so far. For me, it's been one of the cheapest events that I've participated in. I was expecting to spend 2 VIP to get the event epic, but I should be able to get the epic with less than a VIP pack. Yes, it will be an expensive event for folks who want to get the epic via 25K casings, but for me and I would expect for most other reasonably strong toons, it will be far cheaper to get it by rank.

* Since the end of day one, my main toon (level 1700) has been in the rank 300-400 range and have so far spent slightly more than 1/2 of a VIP. Even though it looks like I can land the epic without spending all of my FP, I will likely spend the full VIP or a bit more to get Exterminator, who I missed the first time around (currently at 11,500 casings). Depending on how close I am to rank 300, I may or may not want to go for rank 8 (top 300). All I really care about is the event epic, but it sure would be nice to get the +3% to crit with the legendary item.
    * My main alt (level 1100) is currently rank 6 (diamond) with around 4500 casings with zero money spent. If I'm close to rank 1k, I might spend some to get the event epic, but would be okay hanging in the top 1500 (currently at rank 1511).
    * My BSI alt is rank 4 (gold) with 2700 casings, again with zero spent. If I had not been neglecting him the past week, I'd guess that he would have around the same number of casings as my other alt but probably would be in rank 5, which isn't too bad for a level 400-something IMO.

Sure, you can complain that you can't get the event epic without spending, but it's been that way for all of the events since Reine event (which was my first one). At least there is a path, albeit an expensive one, where you can get the event epic just through your own activity (casings), which wasn't always the case in prior events. For most of the previous events, you needed to spend a VIP to get the event epic (depending on how strong you are) and it's seems to be more or less the case for this one, but it's possible to get 2 other epics with that VIP as well. As for the empire rewards, sure maybe only a few other empires will see those rewards, but it's better than what they had before, which was nothing. It's nothing lost for other empires who don't get that reward (I don't think my empire will reach 250K casings).

Tottaly agree, I have not spent any money on this event, My main (BSI) ~LVL 900 is easily keeping up with rank 1000 (br 7). I assume that in the last hours I will have to spend or, be kicked down to 1500 but that's ok! It's an event LT after all. All of my mini toons are keeping up with bullets quite well, between 5-6k.

The 7.5 hours you have before the tokens max out is nice, instead of the 4-4.5 hour it used to be.

It's a great event for BSI toons as it doesn't rely on leveling quickly and dropping thousands of stamina/energy to get ahead. If you have an LSI toon that isn't don't well then tough, most of the events are designed for you anyways. BSI is screwed most of the events so this is a nice change.

Three reccomendations for next time:
    1) I would love to see an option that would list what BRs will show in your hit list. As it seems to scale based on your BR. When my minis get to BR 5-6 I'm stuck attempting to hit level 500-1000 levels above me, or "refreshing" 10 times to find a traget in my bracket. Even if I'm not going to be earning rank points, I want to be able to at least get all the shell casings I can.

2) Refresh button please! (at the bottom of the hit list would be sweet.)

3) Lots of people like the empire goals. They are great at building camaraderie, and pushing your teammates that little bit further for everyones benifit. Howerver someone mentioned joining a more active empire so they get the empire bonuses, and I think that totally goes against building a stronger team. Setting a blanket 250k entry level is a bit high, especially if you are in a low activity empire. Maybe consider scaling it to the empires monthly activity, total empire members , or even what league your empire is in. I know that all these prizes are extra anyways but for my minis empire with 10 actives its pointless to even try.

I am mostly happy with the event. Thanks for everything.

My only criticism is 11k casings reward is not good, if I would put it nicely (ridiculous is what I want to say but I think the devs are working well so I want to be nice.)

I do not know what percentage of your income comes from small spenders, but if they have any significant percentage, 11k casings reward, which can be obtained by spending less than $50, is just not encouraging at all. I do not think anybody cares about 10% of lab ingredients of an item, which most wont be able to build and does not make a difference in their power even if they manage to build.

15k and 19k rewards are very good. But 11k is a big disappointment. That is the only thing I found negative about this event. I am happy with the rest.

My minor changes to be made for the next event:

Lower the bottom threshold for rewards so that many more empires can max them.

The 11K reward is very weak. The rest are fine.

Give a 2nd event Lt at Top 200 instead of Top 100. As it stands, there will only be 100 players with more than 2 copies to start with for fusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr death View Post
    My minor changes to be made for the next event:

Lower the bottom threshold for rewards so that many more empires can max them.

The 11K reward is very weak. The rest are fine.

Give a 2nd event Lt at Top 200 instead of Top 100. As it stands, there will only be 100 players with more than 2 copies to start with for fusion.
    Empire rewards should be for active empires. Imo. Around 80 max for an empire. So if 50 toons meet the minimum of 5k bullets that's 250000 bullets. Maybe this will help persuade more empires to merge and become a more solid empire. But lowering a goal that's very easy to hit without spending is just being greedy. Next thing you know an empire of 3 toons will want it lowered to 10k so they can reach the min.

If your empire can't reach 250k bullets. You really should consider merging with another empire. You will have more fun in eve, and be able to get some empire rewards from events.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilolbs View Post
    Empire rewards should be for active empires. Imo. Around 80 max for an empire. So if 50 toons meet the minimum of 5k bullets that's 250000 bullets. Maybe this will help persuade more empires to merge and become a more solid empire. But lowering a goal that's very easy to hit without spending is just being greedy. Next thing you know an empire of 3 toons will want it lowered to 10k so they can reach the min.

If your empire can't reach 250k bullets. You really should consider merging with another empire. You will have more fun in eve, and be able to get some empire rewards from events.
    Trust me all this does is get accounts together for a week or so then back to the norm. This won't change day to day gameplay.

Hi
    No one else that think the firs few hits do good damage and then when about half the health left the target gets harder and harder to kill (crits not included).
    An example: to get the player to half of red bar (full health from start) it takes 5 tokens, to get the rest of health down it takes 10 t. Sums up to 15 T, instead of 10.
    And, the damage done is the same through out, around 17-20.

Or, this could all be my imagination lol. But dont think so. Think its a design. The toon u are trying to kill gets stronger exponentially.

It could be like this because they (devs) wants u to hit and then refill because u missjudged the tokens needed to get a player down.

I mean u dont start hitting someone if u dont think u will get them to x?

Or, then again, its just all in my imagination lol

Ps. And I already checked if I was double hitting with someone, I wasent. Ds

Quote Originally Posted by Ramaria2 View Post
    Hi
    No one else that think the firs few hits do good damage and then when about half the health left the target gets harder and harder to kill (crits not included).
    An example: to get the player to half of red bar (full health from start) it takes 5 tokens, to get the rest of health down it takes 10 t. Sums up to 15 T, instead of 10.
    I have the same feeling. His health display is on a reverted exponentially scale.
    48BE8B

Quote Originally Posted by Ramaria2 View Post
    Hi

Or, this could all be my imagination lol. But dont think so. Think its a design. The toon u are trying to kill gets stronger exponentially.

It could be like this because they (devs) wants u to hit and then refill because u missjudged the tokens needed to get a player down.

I mean u dont start hitting someone if u dont think u will get them to x?

Or, then again, its just all in my imagination lol

Ps. And I already checked if I was double hitting with someone, I wasent. Ds
    yes it looks like that to me too , first hit does good damage and then i hit with 5 tokens two times and the bar is at half so it took 11 tokens to go at half bar and then for the other half it takes 3* 5 token hits and maybe 1or 2 more single token hits for the execution to apear.

Lol thanks for feedback. Scratched my head there for a bit. Better to save up 20 T before hitting just in case. Or if paying, buy new fp when down to 20 T.

Tanks guy

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    Updated, please check #1.
    That isnt the only update, isnt it? U stated that the legendary weapon has been changed, but the epic ones have changed too. The prize for rank 6 "Lonely Choker" went down from 34 attack and 30 defense to 23/19. For rank 7 "Buckle Up" from 26/36 to 18/22. If u did that because the crit of the legendary went up and u dont want to make Z-Virus not "too tough" then hell reverse that! The prizes won in such events were always the best to get. Axxel's Jacket ist still a hell of a gear. With that change the gear for Z-Virus is just crap.... (and yes, i qm one of These poor guys getting just the gear and no copy of the event lt and so even that is "$*/)$§%")

Curious as too why the gear weapons were scaled down. They were actually pretty good before, now they're just mediocre. Not a good move in my books especially towards the end of event.

Quote Originally Posted by alexian View Post
    I have the same feeling. His health display is on a reverted exponentially scale.
    Looks linear to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Morganue View Post
    Curious as too why the gear weapons were scaled down. They were actually pretty good before, now they're just mediocre. Not a good move in my books especially towards the end of event.

I WANT A FULL REFUND I PAID TO PLAY AND U NOW CHANGE IT, THOUGHT U CANT CHANGE IT AFTER EVENT STARTED, NOW LOTS PAID TO PLAY AND WAS MIS-ADVERTIZED TOTALLY ON YOUR END. THOUGHTS? ?

Saved my rank packs for the last day - they're not doling out the same xp as paid packs did last event. Bug or feature?