• Show
Clear All
  • p@go
    Brawler
    • Jun 2016

Re: Battle Royale: Lethal Virus

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    Updated, please check #1.
    That isnt the only update, isnt it? U stated that the legendary weapon has been changed, but the epic ones have changed too. The prize for rank 6 "Lonely Choker" went down from 34 attack and 30 defense to 23/19. For rank 7 "Buckle Up" from 26/36 to 18/22. If u did that because the crit of the legendary went up and u dont want to make Z-Virus not "too tough" then hell reverse that! The prizes won in such events were always the best to get. Axxel's Jacket ist still a hell of a gear. With that change the gear for Z-Virus is just crap.... (and yes, i qm one of These poor guys getting just the gear and no copy of the event lt and so even that is "$*/)$آ§%")

Comment

• Morganue
      Lackey
      • Mar 2016

Curious as too why the gear weapons were scaled down. They were actually pretty good before, now they're just mediocre. Not a good move in my books especially towards the end of event.

Comment

• Squiffle
        Lieutenant
        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by alexian View Post
        I have the same feeling. His health display is on a reverted exponentially scale.
        Looks linear to me.

Comment

• fbc765
          Enforcer
          • Aug 2016

Originally posted by Morganue View Post
          Curious as too why the gear weapons were scaled down. They were actually pretty good before, now they're just mediocre. Not a good move in my books especially towards the end of event.

I WANT A FULL REFUND I PAID TO PLAY AND U NOW CHANGE IT, THOUGHT U CANT CHANGE IT AFTER EVENT STARTED, NOW LOTS PAID TO PLAY AND WAS MIS-ADVERTIZED TOTALLY ON YOUR END. THOUGHTS? ?

Comment

• Quaranj
            Boss
            • May 2015

Saved my rank packs for the last day - they're not doling out the same xp as paid packs did last event. Bug or feature?

Comment

• frsh
              Thug
              • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
              Saved my rank packs for the last day - they're not doling out the same xp as paid packs did last event. Bug or feature?
              Feature

Comment

• frsh
                Thug
                • Mar 2017

Hmmmmmmmm seems that my "you won" list is missing some items.....
                -
                Yep, never good when your main comes top700 yet receives less crate rolls than your mini that was top10k
                Help ticket submitted!
                Last edited by frsh; 08-25-2017, 05:04 AM.

Comment

• Maverickâ„¢
                  Lackey
                  • May 2015

Duke no empire rewards?? Not a massive issue just posting In case it was missed.

Comment

• Kilolbs
                    Brawler
                    • Sep 2015

Originally posted by frsh View Post
                    -
                    Yep, never good when your main comes top700 yet receives less crate rolls than your mini that was top10k
                    Help ticket submitted!
                    Seems as we didn't get empire rewards

Comment

• alexian
                      • Jun 2013

Originally posted by frsh View Post
                      -
                      Help ticket submitted!
                      Top 700 gets only Z-Virus and 10 epic crate shards. The Rank Rewards are not cumulative, as stated in the rewards screen. You get the reward only for your tier 401-700.

Not sure if this is your problem, though, but it's a common complain.
                      Last edited by alexian; 08-25-2017, 08:53 AM.
                      48BE8B

Comment

• frsh
                        Thug
                        • Mar 2017

Originally posted by alexian View Post
                        Top 700 gets only Z-Virus and 10 epic crate shards. The Rank Rewards are not cumulative, as stated in the rewards screen. You get the reward only for your tier 401-700.

Not sure if this is your problem, though, but it's a common complain.
                        Somewhat.
                        I'm more confused as to how a toon around the 10k mark got more rolls than a sub1k toon 🤔

Comment

• katha
                          Goon
                          • Dec 2014

Hi,
                          when will we get the empire rewards?

Comment

• UWE_Duke
                            Developer
                            • Jul 2016

We just fixed the bug, all Empire Rewards have been sent.
                            Sorry for the inconvenience.
                            Last edited by UWE_Duke; 08-25-2017, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• 18xfortB
                              Lackey
                              • Dec 2014

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
                              We just fixed the bug, all Empire Rewards have been sent.
                              Sorry for the inconvenience.
                              Hey Duke,

Was a great event and a good rush at the end but I have a problem.

When event ended I had 3 toons within rank 1k (I have screen shots on final rank) but when rewards were dished out 2 of my 3 toons changed status and rank to diamond. I contacted support but no response and am not playing for now until it is sorted so things wont get more messed up.

Please help me
                              I spent a lot of money to get there and hope you can fix this glitch

Comment

• Quaranj
                                Boss
                                • May 2015

Originally posted by 18xfortB View Post
                                Hey Duke,

Was a great event and a good rush at the end but I have a problem.

When event ended I had 3 toons within rank 1k (I have screen shots on final rank) but when rewards were dished out 2 of my 3 toons changed status and rank to diamond. I contacted support but no response and am not playing for now until it is sorted so things wont get more messed up.

Please help me
                                I spent a lot of money to get there and hope you can fix this glitch
                                As history dictates, you cannot count this chicken before hatching. In another thread about this, it is suspected that ties for points go through a sort so that everyone has a unique rank. So if you were 5 under a rank threshold and a number of people tied with more points than you, you get bumped down in the final sort.

Would be nice to have an official word on this but what I know is what you got is what the system deemed right and they're not prone to consolation awards upon the end of this sorting.

Comment

Working...
                                X