• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Squiffle
    Lieutenant
    • Dec 2012

Re: Battle Royale: Lethal Virus

Originally posted by Maverick™ View Post
    Duke the empire rewards capped at 600k points or is it gonna be like mmb and rewards keep going up??
    Can you post a screenshot of the empire rewards for those of us who aren't there yet, please ?

Comment

• Dr death
      Kingpin
      • May 2013

I would but I do not know how to here now.

250 K scratcher
      280 1 energy
      310 1 stamina
      340 200 CCs
      370 2scratchers
      400 2 energy
      430 2 stamina
      460 1 crate
      490 3 scratchers
      520 3 Energy
      550 3 stamina
      600 3 crate

Appears to Top out at 600. My feeling is they wanted a Top end limit so as to not favor the 3-4 Super Beast Empires but at the same time reward the very active ones.

Comment

• Maverickâ„¢
        Lackey
        • May 2015

Originally posted by Squiffle View Post
        Can you post a screenshot of the empire rewards for those of us who aren't there yet, please ?
        I would but then it t would start a "this isn't fair" type of thing

Comment

• UE Ed
          Lackey
          • Aug 2017

Originally posted by Maverickâ„¢ View Post
          I would but then it t would start a "this isn't fair" type of thing
          The rewards seem fair other than the starting point, but opinions at this point is late for any changes to happen since the event is already under way. However, I do like to see my Arena Token Packs that I've earned at 20:00PDT last night.

Comment

• UE Ed
            Lackey
            • Aug 2017

I read that people in the Beijin office is running this event. Whoever in the Beijin office botched up the time check for ranks last night at 20:00PDT please man up an and take care of this issue. I'm getting furious by the minute that no one has come forth to address the issue regarding the Token Packs. I've been playing since early 2014 and have not felt screwed like I feel right now 😡

Comment

• Quaranj
              Boss
              • May 2015

Originally posted by UE Ed View Post
              I don't mean to complain but I think the game either has bugs or is rigged. I just spent almost 60 tokens on one guy and at first I can see his health being knocked down but 30 or 40 tokens into it his health bar was close to x and stopped moving as I continue to keep trying and dumped the rest of the tokens and still did not see it move. Why are these things happening?
              Not a bug, a feature.

Dodge. Dodge. Dodge.

Comment

• UE Ed
                Lackey
                • Aug 2017

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
                Not a bug, a feature.

Dodge. Dodge. Dodge.
                Hmmm, possibly, but over a quarter million pvp's in the last 3.5 years I haven't seen it practically stop, unless I'm hitting a rock with over 10k health, and I can say this was not the case here. The toon I was hitting should've been done with 5-10 tokens.

Comment

• Quaranj
                  Boss
                  • May 2015

Originally posted by UE Ed View Post
                  Hmmm, possibly, but over a quarter million pvp's in the last 3.5 years I haven't seen it practically stop, unless I'm hitting a rock with over 10k health, and I can say this was not the case here. The toon I was hitting should've been done with 5-10 tokens.
                  They only added dodge to PvP about 3 BR events back iirc. Players have been stacking it hard. Seems every 2nd target last BR event had 20% Dodge or greater. This one hasn't been so bad. I added dodge to my health circle too and Xs are further and fewer between upon me this time.

Comment

• Big Worm
                    Lackey
                    • Sep 2014

The empire rewards are a joke. Roughly 97% of empires won't even get one empire reward.

Comment

• fbc765
                      Enforcer
                      • Aug 2016

Originally posted by p@go View Post
                      like empire rewards, but the threshold is "unbelievable high". For non spending empires even the first threshold will be unreachable. 250k pts with 40 actives would be still 6250 per person playing and that for just 1 scratcher?
                      ridiculus... All i have to say. Duke fix please

Comment

• p@go
                        Brawler
                        • Jun 2016

Would be cooler if the prizes would have started at 100k.... not more prizes just a wider range between thresholds. Maybe next time

Comment

• Kilolbs
                          Brawler
                          • Sep 2015

Empire reward. What a great addition to the already great event. Great job dev for coming up with new ways for the empire to work together to achieve a goal.

Comment

• Teddy_UE
                            Lackey
                            • Feb 2014

This event needs a refresh button like in regular PvP. Whatever the process is that generates the list seems flawed. I'll get lvl 2k diamonds on one toon and wimpy lvl 400 diamonds on the other (both toons ranked within 1k of each other). Needs better randomization.
                            ーでعののyー

Comment

• Ogre180
                              Lieutenant
                              • Aug 2013

I would agree that the thresholds are a bit extreme even for active empires. Obviously some empires have hit them already which doesn't aide my argument but regardless there it is.

I agree with some earlier comments that say it seems X's being stolen has drastically decreased, this was a huge complaint the last time and seems to be remedied this time around. Thumbs Up

I had brought this up last event and I will bring it up again. There needs to be 4 buttons on the attack screen: 1 , 5 , 10 , Run. I think this will make the game more enjoyable and strategic as it always seemed to me that when scrolling through the hit amount is when I would lose an X, especially at rank 8.

And to go with other comments as well, I also disagree with the shadow alloy at 11,000. Would rather see a weapon/gear/vehicle that goes with the LTs being awarded within the event.

I still don't understand the method of choosing certain LTs in these events. In the MMB events, the LTs (or bosses) all are tied together in a way and makes sense. Lethal Virus and Exterminator, I can see a tie there, King, nope. I would like to see event's like this that are offering Epic LT's to somehow associate them into the story or theme. And since its typically an older LT offer something to go with it, such as weapons, gear or vehicles that add to the desirability of that, sometimes forgotten, LT. I do like that fact this the power of this LT is tied to PvP (actually all aspects of the game really) and will be used by those who like PvP events. We've had some LT powers in the past that pertain not a bit to the event they are associated with.

Comment

• Quaranj
                                Boss
                                • May 2015

Originally posted by Ogre180 View Post

I had brought this up last event and I will bring it up again. There needs to be 4 buttons on the attack screen: 1 , 5 , 10 , Run. I think this will make the game more enjoyable and strategic as it always seemed to me that when scrolling through the hit amount is when I would lose an X, especially at rank 8.
                                This is where I have lost X this event too. Switching to the 1 or 5 hit after the 10 drops more than 3/4 of the bar. The switch menu is incredibly slow. Buttons would be awesome!

Last event they rigged a refresh button in during the event. Not sure why that code was omitted this time but could someone please flick that switch back and use the updated PvP event list as it was the last event? I'm a little shocked it still hasn't been addressed this time and it was fixed fast last battle event.

Comment

Working...
                                X