• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cthulu
    Retired Game Guru
    • Dec 2014

Underworld Legends Boss

Sooo, the boss Guide has been updated:

Feel free to correct any discrepancies or missing information in the comment thread here:

And this is the new drop:

And this is the original developer thread:

The speed-kill bonus is 10 stat points and there are rampage achievements available as well.

The more information we have, the better, naturally. I was lucky enough to be invited to Gus's boss and 200,000 points yielded 3+ (I think 6 but was excited and didn't stop to count) epic drops plus a passport. We did ours in 45 minutes which gave the speed-kill reward but it can probably work within the first couple hours.

Bullet use was not available and there was no legendary drop.

The drops/rewards are on the boss guide and if anyone can help with the classes of the first two bosses that would be great.

And anything you can think of that would help another player - please feel free to post below.
    Come join us
    on the official
    Underworld Empire Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ
  • Quaranj
    Boss
    • May 2015

Re: Underworld Legends Boss

Very nice to see that boss' details!

The alloy required appears to be dropped to 50 for the Shadow Medallion so you may need to update that part of the guide.

This looks like a boss people will do until they get the trophy and be done with it due to the summoning grind. Instead of 50+ attempts at the Legendary gear and not getting it, this new approach turns it into a straight determined grind. I'm not upset by that.

Comment

• Cthulu
      Retired Game Guru
      • Dec 2014

On the plus side, this is a legend boss that players can join without a passport, get the same loot as legend bosses, build a legend item, and drop actual passports. All for just doing daily achievements or by gifting each other...

...maybe I was complaining too soon about this one...
      Come join us
      on the official
      Underworld Empire Discord Server
      https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Bungboy
        Hitman
        • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Cthulu View Post
        On the plus side, this is a legend boss that players can join without a passport, get the same loot as legend bosses, build a legend item, and drop actual passports. All for just doing daily achievements or by gifting each other...

...maybe I was complaining too soon about this one...
        It seems decent.. but it would still be nice if this one had a chance to drop a refill every now and then. You lose the cell phone when you create or join this boss, don't you? I find it pretty easy to farm passports. You just Anson camp the old bosses (knights templar, death dealers, etc). Legends bosses always drop a passport at 125k+. My gripe is just, after you get the shadow medallion thing there's nothing special about this boss. Give it some refills/shards (can be a low amount) and I'm happy.

Comment

• fbc765
          Enforcer
          • Aug 2016

It sure does take alot of stamina to kill this boss w/o any bullet's or anything to use

Comment

Working...
          X