Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Content Suggestion Thread 3

Re: Content Suggestion Thread 3

Iím just wondering why the odds on the scratchers was changed. I noticed about a year ago that instead of sometimes winning nothing we always win something. But the likely ness of winning something worth while seems impossible. Since the change Iíve never won more than 1 single crate roll, a 1* Lt or more than 3 Stamina or Energy refills. I just wish it would go back to the old odds. I wonít mind not getting 25k play money over and over again.

Another thought. Silver and Gold tiers for jobs to get crate rolls would be really cool if silver got a rare crate roll and gold was for an epic. Really sucks waiting weeks and weeks to finish a gold or silver tier with a well built bsi toon to get a Blade Lt...

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
    Another thought. Silver and Gold tiers for jobs to get crate rolls would be really cool if silver got a rare crate roll and gold was for an epic. Really sucks waiting weeks and weeks to finish a gold or silver tier with a well built bsi toon to get a Blade Lt...
    Someone get this man a beer!

Removing ďCommonĒ LTS from every single crate. Its honestly a waste and imo a money ploy. I dont even use FP on crate rolls anymore for the simple fact that its rather annoying to spend 20-50$ on rolls and end up getting mostly common lts. Atleast with uncommon LTs they can be used as fuse material. Start giving us a little more bang for our buck. Ive rolled the new crate 3 times now and received a common lt all 3 times. Please fix this money ploy issue.

Well I see other games does this a lot is: a series of rolls where each spin increases the odds of getting the highest tier. We can do something similar.
    Tier 1: normal
    Tier 2: common 25% uncommon, 25%, rare 45%, epic 5%
    Tier 3: uncommon 45%, rare 45%, epic 10%
    Tier 4: uncommon 5%, rare 80%, epic 15%
    Tier 5: rare 50%, epic 50%
    Tier 6: 100% epic
    It will reset after getting an epic.
    1594dc
    362b14
    Add Me

Property to boost hunting supply %