Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Content Suggestion Thread 3

Re: Content Suggestion Thread 3

Adjust the difficulty of Diablo in the Cartel Jungle Ops boss. He is the reason these bosses fail - he has WAY too much health.

A toggle option for the Shadow Broker to pick active item type/upgrade level for items dropped from EvE. Just have the upper options greyed out until he is fully upgraded.

MORE LOADOUTS!!!
    MORE LOADOUTS!!!
    MORE LOADOUTS!!!
    MORE LOADOUTS!!!

10 loadouts would be enough

Its just very tedious and onerous having to switch LTs around.

But don't want ability to select gear... which I think is proposed here...?

Quote Originally Posted by Markz1337 View Post

3- Specialty Equipment foe EvE.
    Don't want the complexity of gear selection, like it is in Castle Age... would likely need 40 loadouts then...

This is a game... about battles...
    EXPECT to get attacked... farmed...
    by allies... by higher levels...
    even PvP'd directly from EvE....
    It might not be "nice", nor "proper" game etiquette,
    but all's fair in war!!

I also like these two ideas:

Quote Originally Posted by Eris667 View Post
    - Better rewards for EvE activity / higher tier of play (Legend Rewards should be better than Bronze, Instant EvE bonuses for X people joined)

- Scaling / Bonus rewards for early finish EvE (i.e. winning before the timer runs out should be better rewards then winning after a full EvE)
    Both of these would give an incentive for players (especially large accounts) to stay in legend, rather than going to a gold empire to farm CCs. Although I could see players taking advantage of "EvE bonuses for X people joined" with a multitude of minis....

These 2 ideas would also get rid of the desire/need for "max CCs" call used by some empires, which is almost always contentious, as not all players agree... killers demoing, demos hitting, using skills that don't do damage (like traps, timebombs, mark targets, stim, etc) or skills that do less damage. I've been in a few empires that do this... I'm not a fan 😂

= Quicker wars... Now this, I'm a fan of, except for the reduced/low CCs, which the above 2 ideas would address

This is a game... about battles...
    EXPECT to get attacked... farmed...
    by allies... by higher levels...
    even PvP'd directly from EvE....
    It might not be "nice", nor "proper" game etiquette,
    but all's fair in war!!

I have a fairly straightforward request, i want 8 toons. I want a stimmer and i need a heavy. You can already have as many toons as you want, all you have to do is have multiple apple ID's. Basically there are 8 classes that you can have and we are able to have 5 characters. I want 8 characters. And i want them all on the same apple ID😉👍

Countdown timers and 'live now' on everything it's a worldwide game keep it simple for everyone else and more loadouts!! I'm with Empress Lauren 10 loadouts max will be enough

finished all pvp achievement long ago - throw us pvpers another bone please. It kills to see how en/stam build getting new tier silver/gold or rampage something bor UE legends but none addition for pvp except 15 sp per month (and some legendary items for top ten giant monstrous whale).

At the very least, if you're gonna screw me hundreds of refills hitting players - give some entertainment innit

I've been playing this game for years and have come up with some suggestions that would make playing this game more fun and efficient (for the working class).

1. Options to use money earned from properties to buy epic items, refills, SP, CC, crate rolls.. because there's nothing to buy once you max out properties.. what's a billion if there's nothing to buy?
    2. Option to auto-heal? Def helps boss battles when you have over 2k stam
    3. Option to complete whole job in one hit. Perfect for us LSI players to get more done in less time.

Thoughts?

Brawler

All energy spend on challenge jobs while using Fixer, Mastermind and The Baron should carry over to new challenge job after collect.

For example I use Fixer on Slums challenge jobs when I reach 93% I only need 35 energy to complete the challenge job to 100%
    Fixer use 70 energy. 35 energy goes to waste and does not carry over to the start of new challenge job.(I still get money and experience but that is not my problem)
    It should be 7% at the start of new Slums challenge job and not 0%.

https://imgur.com/a/hUuVI

Mobile Mob
    Last edited by Mobile Mob; 09-21-2017 at 09:52 AM. Reason: add picture

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    Adjust the difficulty of Diablo in the Cartel Jungle Ops boss. He is the reason these bosses fail - he has WAY too much health.
    Him and Niles at the start of Revenants there are brutal stam dumps. Agreed.

Brawler

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    Add auto-execute to Battle Royale event
    There must be an option to turn it on/off like pvp/war?
    I don't like auto execute in Battle Royale.
    I attack players in Battle royale only for the 8,000 bullet casings and then quit.
    If the player is dead I run away without executing him. I need every token at my disposal.
    If I execute I rise to high in rank and then there is no one to attack anymore because I am LSI not BSI.
    3 bullet casings for a win and only 2 for a loss.
    Last edited by Mobile Mob; 10-07-2017 at 08:05 AM.

Stop Energy spoilage

It's already bad enough we have to work hard for our energy, a lot of times energy is spoiled in 2 areas:

1. You need 25 energy to finish the job but your hit is 40 (spoiling 15 energy). I believe for this, only 25 should be spent and the overflow goes back into your energy.
    2. You are close to level, only 100xp to go, and have 200 energy... let me keep my 100 energy and carry it over as a bonus on top for my next round.

This should have some polarized opinions.

Make a foiled debuff damage the attacker. I mean if you're planting a boobytrap and something goes wrong, would it not at least have a chance to blow up in your fingers? Make a foiled attempt a true fumble and at least have a chance to backfire in a limited way.

(Self-plaguing/napalm would cause a revolt I think, but maybe damage from the broken vial or poison for a failed plague, fire from a foiled napalm, true damage from a foiled trap or explosive.)

Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    This should have some polarized opinions.

Make a foiled debuff damage the attacker. I mean if you're planting a boobytrap and something goes wrong, would it not at least have a chance to blow up in your fingers? Make a foiled attempt a true fumble and at least have a chance to backfire in a limited way.

(Self-plaguing/napalm would cause a revolt I think, but maybe damage from the broken vial or poison for a failed plague, fire from a foiled napalm, true damage from a foiled trap or explosive.)
    I think you have to vastly increase the skills damage to offset the risk/reward.

Brawler

All challenge jobs and future challenge jobs after Westside should have 1 common, 2 uncommon and 1 rare.
    Not like London 3 commons and rare.
    Give us more options to star up Pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Mob View Post
    All challenge jobs and future challenge jobs after Westside should have 1 common, 2 uncommon and 1 rare.
    Shouldn’t be any common drops on 200 energy jobs. Ridiculous to waste so much resource on a common. I don’t care if you pick the weakest uncommons there just shouldn’t be any commons.

As an empire leader i want access to my empire members attack/defense folder so i can place people in buildings better. Maybe give access to officers and up.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    As an empire leader i want access to my empire members attack/defense folder so i can place people in buildings better. Maybe give access to officers and up.
    That’s a bit much.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    I know of empires that request this outright upon join and spreadsheet it all out in order to tweak layouts. I don't personally find it to be enough to go on. Stats are one thing, activity another. That big toon will still get plague dropped if in a key spot inactive.

I think this would only make some more trepidatious in joining/leaving empires.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Mob View Post
    I'd rather every dice job to have unique LTs personally. I mean if I got Pain on a 200+xp dice job I'd feel robbed since you can land him in the slums for as little as 140FP total if you are lucky. The London dice should have come with the UK LTs. Same with Vegas, Japan, etc.

I'm at the point where I roll crates based upon which one has the most LTs I am missing. I have at least one of everything offered in Dice...if I were still missing any I would be grinding that (and likely having more fun) rather than the silver/gold job grind I am subjecting myself to right now.