Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Content Suggestion Thread 3

Brawler

Re: Content Suggestion Thread 3

Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    I'd rather every dice job to have unique LTs personally. I mean if I got Pain on a 200+xp dice job I'd feel robbed since you can land him in the slums for as little as 140FP total if you are lucky. The London dice should have come with the UK LTs. Same with Vegas, Japan, etc.

I'm at the point where I roll crates based upon which one has the most LTs I am missing. I have at least one of everything offered in Dice...if I were still missing any I would be grinding that (and likely having more fun) rather than the silver/gold job grind I am subjecting myself to right now.
    Certain lieutenants become available for purchase at particular levels, if you don't already own them.
    I don't know if you noticed but these lieutenants are the only one's you can find in challenge job: AK, FANG, JOHN, MIA, CHARMAIN, PENELOPE, BLADE, CAESAR, HECTOR, MICHAEL, LUCAS, BLINK, CAINE, FOX, KATE AND TAGG.
    PAIN is an exception because he counts as "rare" lieutenant in Street Fight challenge job. That is why PAIN's drop % is so low.
    Mark my words: In the new job area they are going to recycle the above lieutenants and put some crappy rare lieutenant that nobody wants.
    Lieutenants you can buy at certain levels need revamp other wise you are going to see the same purchasable lieutenants in the next and future challenge job over and over and over again.
    Replace HECTOR with FIXER, NAUTICA, BRAINIAC or some other Uncommon lieutenant.
    HECTOR and LUCAS is the same power/ability.
    Replace MICHAEL with POPPY/FIXER. Uncommon lieutenant we can use and are willing to star up.
    Last edited by Mobile Mob; 10-15-2017 at 09:21 AM. Reason: edit

Yeah I don’t even find the current dice job LT selection very appealing

Brawler

Give us a rare demo lieutenant and put it in new challenge job.
    New job area is long overdue.
    Last edited by Mobile Mob; 10-29-2017 at 03:44 PM. Reason: delete

Brawler

New Tech Lab item:
    Create your own capped energy and stamina refills !!!
    Energy chards drop from jobs and stamina chards drop from Bosses and PVP/WAR.
    Each chard equals 25% and can be used immediately or you can combine 2,3,4 chards into 1 50%,75% or 100% refill.
    Only 1 energy and 1 stamina chard per day same as attack/defense converters.
    Combine 2 energy/stamina chards to make 1 50% refill.
    Combine 3 energy/stamina chards to make 1 75% refill.
    Combine 4 energy/stamina chards to make 1 100% refill:

25% Energy refill are capped at 500
    505% Energy refill are capped at 1000
    75% Energy refill are capped at 1500
    100% Energy refill are capped at 2000

25% Stamina refill are capped at 250
    50% Stamina refill are capped at 500
    75% Stamina refill are capped at 750
    100% Stamina refill are capped at 1000

Maximum of 10 capped energy refills (50%, 75% ,100%)
    Maximum of 10 capped stamina refills (50%, 75% ,100%)
    Other wise players will stack up on capped refills for events and never buy FP.
    You have to use them before you can create new refills.
    The 25% chards are unlimited. 1 per day. Use 1 per level.
    2 hours to create same as skull ring.

UPDATE:
    2 FP = 20% capped refill
    4 FP = 40% capped refill
    6 FP = 60% capped refill
    8 FP = 80% capped refill or
    5 FP = 50% capped refill
    Last edited by Mobile Mob; 10-31-2017 at 06:07 AM. Reason: update

Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Mob View Post
    New Tech Lab item:
    Create your own capped energy and stamina refills !!!
    Energy chards drop from jobs and stamina chards drop from Bosses and PVP/WAR.
    Each chard equals 25% and can be used immediately or you can combine 2,3,4 chards into 1 50%,75% or 100% refill.
    Only 1 energy and 1 stamina chard per day same as attack/defense converters.
    Combine 2 energy/stamina chards to make 1 50% refill.
    Combine 3 energy/stamina chards to make 1 75% refill.
    Combine 4 energy/stamina chards to make 1 100% refill:

25% Energy refill are capped at 500
    505% Energy refill are capped at 1000
    75% Energy refill are capped at 1500
    100% Energy refill are capped at 2000

25% Stamina refill are capped at 250
    50% Stamina refill are capped at 500
    75% Stamina refill are capped at 750
    100% Stamina refill are capped at 1000

Maximum of 10 capped energy refills (100%).
    Maximum of 10 capped stamina refills (100%)..
    Other wise players will stack up on capped refills for events and never buy FP.
    You have to use them before you can create new refills.
    The 25% chards are unlimited. 1 per day.
    If you build it should be a percentage of your max energy not limited. I like the idea though.

I was thinking about the partial energy/stamina refills etc and i think maybe an item could be created as a stackable reward that just gives straight xp. So right now there are bullets, which sort of do this except they are only usable on legendary bosses. Im thinking something along the lines of 250xp, 500xp, 1k xp. Maybe in bronze, silver, gold. Earnable but not purchasable. Something that could be saved and stacked for events to help bridge leveling gaps. I think they should be usable at anytime but sort of like refills are better utilized during events.
    Another idea is a fillable item, that everyone just gets, (or buys) that you can bank xp in so like i can trade in 10 stamina for 5 xp (sacrificing immediate growth for future utility) 20 energy for 5 xp. This item would be "filled" at 1k xp and the xp could be used at any time.
    I think this alternative would help people spend more time playing in events because sometimes people stop because there isnt a good way to continue playing without using a refill that will be mostly wasted. I sometimes will play for hours in the event until i get to the point where i am out of bullets and need 500 xp to level. I just stop and wait for the next day when i can level from my natural regenerating stamina/energy. This solves that issue because even if you used all your saved xp, you could refill your stamina/energy, use what you need to almost level, use the remaining to fill up some of your xp saver and then level. Really i dont see any downside to this as people can now continue playing without feeling like they need to stop due to waste, we play more which generates money to keep the game going, and the frustration of wasted energy or stamina goes away. Win win win. Any thoughts?

Latest thought I had was that I'd like to see an option to toggle popups and animations. Gold jobs might not hurt so bad if you could just rapid tap without the display animations.

Popups of hitting daily achivements and the like can disrupt game flow *cough* during EvE especially. I like the idea of the announcement style top banner used for these instead.

Anything that can be done to not pull you out of the immersion of whatever you are trying to do.

Something i would like to see would be the ability to toggle on and off a lieutenants power. Sometimes i dont want to splash and sometimes i dont want Aces power to activate.

A couple folks have mentioned it before but 1-2 more loadouts would be wonderful, especially with the sidekick release

Properties to increase hunting rewards

Property to increase hunting ground boosts

Property to increase sidekick stats

Property to increase sidekick effects
    Last edited by Cthulu; 11-09-2017 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Changed a word

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    Properties to increase hunting rewards

Property to increase hunting ground boosts

Property to increase sidekick stats

Property to increase sidekick properties
    1000x yes! Properties!

Grinding out the 500 allies can be daunting. Even if you're willing to pay for them with in-game-cash it can be a very lengthy ordeal.

Since they populate in lists of 10, could an "Add all" button be implemented to reduce the number of clicks? Perhaps a refresh button there too to populate the next 10 without having to menu out and back in?

I haven’t seen this suggested anywhere else but I think adding a seperate sandbox mode would be super fun.

Players would have access to all LTs and would be able to set their stars at anywhere from 1 to 9. Energy and stamina would be unlimited but nothing (xp, sp or fp) could be gained as for fairness sake it would need to be an entirely seperate game mode from the game proper

It would effectively eliminate a common player grievance in that players would no longer have to make substantial financial investments to see how X lieutenant would fit into their lineup, for instance

If players get used to playing around with high starred LTs in sandbox mode it would likely lead to an increase in crates bought in the game proper. For instance, if I could physically see how adding a 5* overkill to my team would affect my stats I will probably be much more likely to want to make the investment to star it up.

It could also be used to help balance new powers and it wouldn’t even matter if they were unbalanced because there’s no consequence to the real game.

When creating new powers, they could first be released into the sandbox to let us tinker with and discover how it interacts with other LTs etc which could help with balancing and bug detection/fixing.

I have a ton of ideas for things that could be done in a sandbox game mode, much more than could be listed in one post but I think it has a huge amount of potential if introduced as a new game mode.

I would like to see something like an 'Empty Flask' Drop similar to the stat converters, 3/day where you can fill each of them with like 100 stamina or 200 energy (Or possibly fill them with straight XP)

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    I was thinking about the partial energy/stamina refills etc and i think maybe an item could be created as a stackable reward that just gives straight xp. So right now there are bullets, which sort of do this except they are only usable on legendary bosses. Im thinking something along the lines of 250xp, 500xp, 1k xp. Maybe in bronze, silver, gold. Earnable but not purchasable. Something that could be saved and stacked for events to help bridge leveling gaps. I think they should be usable at anytime but sort of like refills are better utilized during events.
    Another idea is a fillable item, that everyone just gets, (or buys) that you can bank xp in so like i can trade in 10 stamina for 5 xp (sacrificing immediate growth for future utility) 20 energy for 5 xp. This item would be "filled" at 1k xp and the xp could be used at any time.
    I think this alternative would help people spend more time playing in events because sometimes people stop because there isnt a good way to continue playing without using a refill that will be mostly wasted. I sometimes will play for hours in the event until i get to the point where i am out of bullets and need 500 xp to level. I just stop and wait for the next day when i can level from my natural regenerating stamina/energy. This solves that issue because even if you used all your saved xp, you could refill your stamina/energy, use what you need to almost level, use the remaining to fill up some of your xp saver and then level. Really i dont see any downside to this as people can now continue playing without feeling like they need to stop due to waste, we play more which generates money to keep the game going, and the frustration of wasted energy or stamina goes away. Win win win. Any thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    I would like to see something like an 'Empty Flask' Drop similar to the stat converters, 3/day where you can fill each of them with like 100 stamina or 200 energy (Or possibly fill them with straight XP)
    That flask idea is in there. I think its a great idea

Brawler

Boost hunting supplies:

Developers, please add hunting supplies to MMB rank rewards and promo's. The same as class coins:
    For 9.99 get Lt, 400 hunting supplies, 300 cc, 3 uncapped energy and 3 uncapped stamina refills!
    New building like Dojo to increase hunting supplies.
    New lieutenants that increase hunting supplies.
    Thank you in advance
    Last edited by Mobile Mob; 11-13-2017 at 09:27 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Make the unique LT gear buildable in the tech lab.

I'd love to be able to build the black market LT items, things like Big Bertha, or event LT gear that I will never drop in a million years.

I'm not saying they have to be easy but I still want them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    Make the unique LT gear buildable in the tech lab.

I'd love to be able to build the black market LT items, things like Big Bertha, or event LT gear that I will never drop in a million years.

I'm not saying they have to be easy but I still want them.
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!

Not sure if already posted but what about Empire Jobs? Some way to coordinate a heist with other empire members so you get better rewards.

For example, the heist could be to rob a bank. You need different classes to finish it. Heavy to blow the safe. Sniper to pick off cops. Assassin to sneak in. Enforcer to guard the entrance and stop other squads stealing your loot.

Of course you can complete by yourself but if you team up with empire members the chance of success and the reward should be greater. Drops could be equipment, cash, shards.