Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 75

Thread: NEW BOSS: Underworld Legends

  1. #21

    Re: NEW BOSS: Underworld Legends

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos A.D View Post
    One Big question here...
    Since this items to build the phone will come from daily Achievements, all the other items and contracts used to drop from daily will only be obtainable from bosses?
    I don't use to fight bosses and almost all items I build come from this daily 5/5 items. (Some from pvp Execution but it's really Poor drop rate)

    Needing a new way to get this stuffs now, maybe a boost to pvp X.
    I like the changes but this one will really screw me.
    You get both drops, phone items and lab items. At least today I have received both. But u only see the pic for the phone item, lab items show in words

  2. #22
    Underboss Quaranj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Pokémon Empire
    Posts
    1,070

    Re: NEW BOSS: Underworld Legends

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos A.D View Post
    One Big question here...
    Since this items to build the phone will come from daily Achievements, all the other items and contracts used to drop from daily will only be obtainable from bosses?
    I don't use to fight bosses and almost all items I build come from this daily 5/5 items. (Some from pvp Execution but it's really Poor drop rate)

    Needing a new way to get this stuffs now, maybe a boost to pvp X.
    I like the changes but this one will really screw me.
    They still drop by the looks of it - there just isn't a graphic for them displayed. When you hit 5/5 it says both drops occur and ahows the graphic for the newer one.

  3. #23

    Re: NEW BOSS: Underworld Legends

    Feel like a lot of work for +5 level, can we get help spending up other items in the tech lab

  4. #24

    Re: NEW BOSS: Underworld Legends

    I mean can these new alloys make other items too, right now the stuff in tech lab , even if u play for 2-3 years u still can't make one item . Pls help us speed up other tech lab items , thanks

  5. #25

    Re: NEW BOSS: Underworld Legends

    if it would stack might be worth it. Other than that it's just another item that no one will care about. If your gonna make us work that hard to get it after putting in 8 hrs a day of wars and 8 hrs of real life work,plz make it worth it.#Hammer

  6. #26

    Re: NEW BOSS: Underworld Legends

    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1t3H4mm3 View Post
    if it would stack might be worth it. Other than that it's just another item that no one will care about. If your gonna make us work that hard to get it after putting in 8 hrs a day of wars and 8 hrs of real life work,plz make it worth it.#Hammer
    Agree totally

  7. #27

    Re: NEW BOSS: Underworld Legends

    what is new respect thing?

  8. #28
    Underboss Quaranj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Pokémon Empire
    Posts
    1,070

    Re: NEW BOSS: Underworld Legends

    Quote Originally Posted by Nokky View Post
    what is new respect thing?
    Leaderboards

  9. #29

    Re: NEW BOSS: Underworld Legends

    Quote Originally Posted by Mist View Post
    Love the idea. But would have been better if it was empire exclusive and empire mates had to contribute to summon it once a week or so etc. Also is the shadow item the only legendary available from it? a plus 5 lvl increase to lts doesn't seem as enticing to go through such a grind imo.
    This would have been a way better idea.

  10. #30

    Re: NEW BOSS: Underworld Legends

    Am I get it right that u get the same item again and again with a 80% ratio? And the other 4 items just with a 20% one? So I need to get the other 4 from other ppl? Sorry, but u really couldn't get something into the game which isn't more complicated then this....

  11. #31

    Re: NEW BOSS: Underworld Legends

    Quote Originally Posted by p@go View Post
    Am I get it right that u get the same item again and again with a 80% ratio? And the other 4 items just with a 20% one? So I need to get the other 4 from other ppl? Sorry, but u really couldn't get something into the game which isn't more complicated then this....
    At least now we know why it was always so hard to get that last piece on all other items that required building in Tech Lab.

  12. #32

    Re: NEW BOSS: Underworld Legends

    Quote Originally Posted by alexian View Post
    At least now we know why it was always so hard to get that last piece on all other items that required building in Tech Lab.
    Totally different logic

  13. #33

    Re: NEW BOSS: Underworld Legends

    Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    Totally different logic
    Sure the logic is different. I have one toon who was able to tech copperhead after just getting the 4th item (and all were different ones)

    I bet but it isn't fun to get 20 all the same pieces. I have 5 toons and it would have been great if the 5 would have different base items. Sure u will say that this would be an advantage but hell why am I playing 5 toons if there wouldn't be....?! 😶

    At least the number of items needed was reduced from 10 each to 5 each. 👍

    But: ppl say they don't like playing 3 years and not able to combine at least a few items. The loot of that new boss won't go any faster I suppose 😳
    Last edited by p@go; 08-10-2017 at 08:37 AM.

  14. #34

    Re: NEW BOSS: Underworld Legends

    Well done.. I'm sure as hell won't spend so much money on underworld legend boss to get 100 shadow alloy to form a shadow medallion (seriously?! For just 5 levels?!).. I just don't see how this upgrade helps average players..

    So.. Congrats.. U just made this game that much more unworthy to spend money to play.
    Last edited by Zeke; 08-10-2017 at 09:55 AM.

  15. #35
    Enforcer
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    India
    Posts
    354

    Re: NEW BOSS: Underworld Legends

    Do storm raiders... to get Steel Kraken +10 to all lts.

  16. #36

    Re: NEW BOSS: Underworld Legends

    Quote Originally Posted by Allwyn View Post
    Do storm raiders... to get Steel Kraken +10 to all lts.
    Actually steel kraken is only +2 lol. But yeah this is still a pretty sad reward for how much of a grind it will take..

  17. #37

    Re: NEW BOSS: Underworld Legends

    Different logic as Duke may say, but I get the point Alexian is making which is basically that is just another nonsencial long winded process for little to no reward at the end of it.
    When it comes to the dailies id rather chin it off altogether rather than go through all this ball ache

  18. #38

    Re: NEW BOSS: Underworld Legends

    I always wondered how come it was so hard to get that last piece, when you can have 10+ on one of the others. And it wasn't drop chance per piece, since people were stucked on different parts. It may be a different code, but it looks like its similar design (certainly different percentages). Personally I think its just needles use of resources to allocate % drop chance for every individual piece to every individual account there. Most likely someone calculated that it's more profitable this way compared to having no chance associated and allowing people to build a lot more Tech Lab items. It works too, I know someone who spent several hundreds only for the Dragon Fang sword.

    Actually, on this certain drop, I see another (possible) reason. They want to promote team play. It will take more time to gather the piece only by yourself, so better start organizing some group bosses, everybody needs to come with a different part.
    Last edited by alexian; 08-10-2017 at 10:53 PM.

  19. #39

    Re: NEW BOSS: Underworld Legends

    Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    - How can I send my pieces to my friend?
    - Targets must be your allies or empire mates.
    - Tap your Allies(Mates) in Ally page(Empire Member page) and select the Gift option, you'll find the place.
    I can't gift empire mates who are not my ally. The button is grayed out, even if I follow the process above (go to empire member page and select profile).

  20. #40

    Re: NEW BOSS: Underworld Legends

    Quote Originally Posted by mdwstrnkid View Post
    i can't gift empire mates who are not my ally. The button is grayed out, even if i follow the process above (go to empire member page and select profile).
    correct, they need to be your ally.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •