• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ru'de
    Goon
    • Jul 2015

Re: NEW BOSS: Underworld Legends

Originally posted by GQuest View Post
    Duke, We NEED better drops in this boss! Why did u not include the legendaries?
    There is a shadow medallion as a new legendary gear in a tech lab. Collect 50 shadow alloys for it. It might take you long time to create one, but atleast you will know you can create one if you make enough points in the boss fight.

Comment

• Bungboy
      Hitman
      • Aug 2013

Originally posted by ru'de View Post
      There is a shadow medallion as a new legendary gear in a tech lab. Collect 50 shadow alloys for it. It might take you long time to create one, but atleast you will know you can create one if you make enough points in the boss fight.
      The shadow medallion is okay but they really should have included some legendaries. Like add some of the old event LT's legendary items to the drop table. This boss takes a lot of effort to create. You have to trade items with people 16 times, and you have to be active to get your daily item(s). The drop table is a little disappointing for how much of a hassle it is just to summon the boss.

Comment

• Bungboy
        Hitman
        • Aug 2013

FYI: You get 15 crate shards every 2 weeks or 30 crate shards(1 crate roll) a month as a login bonus gift.
        That's not what p@go meant. He means it's a pretty big inconvenience when you have 5 toons and 4 out of 5 of your toons all ended up getting toolboxes as their 80% reward. So he wants the chance to change your 80% daily reward item once a month. Maybe let you roll a different kind of crate which would allow you to get a different item as your 80%. I think this would be a pretty neat addition. Put it in the underworld legends boss drop table as a rare reward. Or maybe if you manage to get 5/5 daily achievements for 1 week straight, you get one.
        Last edited by Bungboy; 08-31-2017, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• GQuest
          Soldier
          • Jun 2015

You know how many legends bosses I have killed since they came out? Thousands and all I have to show for that is 1 lengendary. The RNG is this game seriously makes me want to quit so why is it a big deal to add every drop to this boss? I wo t get the legendaries anyway even if they are added but I would at least like a chance given the difficulti g of spawning and entering this limited boss

Comment

• p@go
            Brawler
            • Jun 2016

Originally posted by Babaju2 View Post
            That's not what p@go meant. He means it's a pretty big inconvenience when you have 5 toons and 4 out of 5 of your toons all ended up getting toolboxes as their 80% reward. So he wants the chance to change your 80% daily reward item once a month. Maybe let you roll a different kind of crate which would allow you to get a different item as your 80%. I think this would be a pretty neat addition. Put it in the underworld legends boss drop table as a rare reward. Or maybe if you manage to get 5/5 daily achievements for 1 week straight, you get one.
            Yes, that is what i ment. I could live with a "automatic randomize" of that base item every month too.
            If all of my toons would have the same base item then for a month that would be something i could live with knowing that it wouldn't be for the rest of all time...

Comment

• Pan_Man
              Thug
              • Dec 2015

Legend boss should have legendary item. Period.

Comment

• HemiCuda
                Lackey
                • Sep 2017

People are making this way more difficult than need be. It's not as hard as it seems to make these phones. Your empire has to organize in groups of five actives who consistently do 5 or more achievements a day and who receive each a different phone part. My empire has three such groups and once organized can create a phone every 5 days per group. The hardest part was finding out who was consistently getting what part and as more members started understanding the concept it became very easy.

Comment

• DFish
                  Brawler
                  • Mar 2015

I have made a phones on 3 toons and was thinking about trying the boss. But I'm limited on refills.

I know everyone has different att/def and LTs, but can someone tell me how much stamina you to reach the different thresholds? Thanks

Comment

• Cthulu
                    Retired Game Guru
                    • Dec 2014

Originally posted by DFish View Post
                    I have made a phones on 3 toons and was thinking about trying the boss. But I'm limited on refills.

I know everyone has different att/def and LTs, but can someone tell me how much stamina you to reach the different thresholds? Thanks
                    Imagine a regular Legend boss but without the bullets
                    Come join us
                    on the official
                    Underworld Empire Discord Server
                    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• alexian
                      • Jun 2013

Originally posted by DFish View Post

I did about 15k damage per 1k stamina using Enforcer. I am not big on damage lts also.
                      48BE8B

Comment

• Mobile Mob
                        Lieutenant
                        • May 2016

Originally posted by David888 View Post
                        I mean can these new alloys make other items too, right now the stuff in tech lab , even if u play for 2-3 years u still can't make one item . Pls help us speed up other tech lab items , thanks
                        Yes, please!

Comment

• Quaranj
                          Boss
                          • May 2015

Originally posted by alexian View Post
                          I did about 15k damage per 1k stamina using Enforcer. I am not big on damage lts also.
                          My 1st time in I made the mistake of joining as enforcer and not waiting until counter class at the end. Took -9- refills to hit 200k

Comment

• Dr death
                            Kingpin
                            • May 2013

The boss definitely will cost about 10-20 to hit 200K depending on your build.

Comment

• Skoopie
                              Lackey
                              • Oct 2014

Do invitees to this boss also need to have a complete phone like with other boss's that require passport/phone?? Cheers

Comment

• GQuest
                                Soldier
                                • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Skoopie View Post
                                Do invitees to this boss also need to have a complete phone like with other boss's that require passport/phone?? Cheers
                                No it does not

Comment

Working...
                                X