• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UWE_Duke
    Developer
    • Jul 2016

NEW BOSS: Underworld Legends

Hey Underworld Bosses,

Since v4.00 released, some of you may notice the new contents.Here I wanna give you some informations about the NEW BOSS: Underworld Legends.

- How to get Underworld Legends: Phone?
    - To create the Phone, you need 5x 5 pieces of Broken Phone, Battery, Toolbox, SIM card and Phone Book. Those could be obtained from Daily Achievements. You have 100% chance to get 1 piece at (5/5) and another 50% chance at (8/8). You can create the phone in Tech Lab/Others once you get all the pieces together.

- Why do I always get same stuff?
    - Once the feature came out, your receiving mode has been determined. Which means you have 80% chance to receive 1 of the 5 and 20% chance to the other four. It is gonna be teamwork instead of acting alone.

- How can I send my pieces to my friend?
    - Targets must be your allies or empire mates.
    - Tap your Allies(Mates) in Ally page(Empire Member page) and select the Gift option, you'll find the place.

- How can I summon the new boss? I have the phone!
    - You can summon the new boss by the same way of other bosses. The Phone will be consumed after summoning boss.

- Tell us sth about the new boss?
    - We made several new rules into Underworld Legends:

1.Every Boss allows 10 people to fight.(Boss HP has been adjusted for 10ppl fight)
    2.Normal rewards are pretty similar with the 4 Legends.
    3.Empire boss point is buffed a little bit - you earn more pts from it.
    4.Shadow Alloy is the unique reward of this Boss. Which is using to create the Legendary Gear: Shadow Medallion(+).
    5.Single Droprate depends on player's contribution, the higher boss points you hit the more alloy you get. here are thresholds:

Total Boss Point is around 1M
    boss points.............Shadow Alloy chance
    8.68%....................50%_1
    18.72%..................100%_1
    26.87%..................100%_1, 50% another 1
    35.09%..................100%_2
    47.55%..................100%_2, 50% another 1
    60.00%..................100%_3

Please let us know if you have any questions.

UWE_Duke
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 08-10-2017, 03:02 AM. Reason: value change
  • Ramaria2
    Soldier
    • Nov 2014

Re: NEW BOSS: Underworld Legends

What does shadow medallion do?

Comment

• Chaos A.D
      Goon
      • Mar 2017

+5 levels to unaffiliated lts

But 10 players tأ´ kill a legendary. I'm curious about the stamina cost to kill this boss.

Comment

• Allwyn
        Hitman
        • Dec 2016

entire emipre would give the pieces to make the phone and 10 ppl to fight....

but something to play for.... in an similar way look for legend boss heist suggestion
        Last edited by Allwyn; 08-08-2017, 10:09 AM.

Comment

• alexian
          • Jun 2013

+ 5 Level Cap for Every Unaffiliated Lieutenants [no stack]

You need 100 Shadow Alloys to create it in Tech Lab.
          48BE8B

Comment

• socool
            Goon
            • May 2014

- You can summon the new boss by the same way of other bosses. The Phone will be consumed after summoning boss.

Duke... Generally, with 1 account, you can get 1.5 ( as 8/8 is 50% ) pieces , to get 50 pieces for 1 phone, you will need a minimum of 33 days to obtain, and you might not If you don't get the parts you need.

Let's say I have a group of 5 people doing the same thing ( and of course, share the boss points equally for equal drops) , 20% ( 18.72% to get 1 shadow alloy).
            Required at least 33 days, we can then summon 5 bosses , which each of us will get 5 shadow alloys.

=> minimum 33 days = 5 shadow alloys

100 shadow alloys = shadow medallion => 33 x (100/5) = 660 days , that is If teamwork happened, I honestly do not see how this will make players gift/donate craft parts without receiving anything back.

Comment

• UWE_Duke
              Developer
              • Jul 2016

Originally posted by socool View Post

Duke... Generally, with 1 account, you can get 1.5 ( as 8/8 is 50% ) pieces , to get 50 pieces for 1 phone, you will need a minimum of 33 days to obtain, and you might not If you don't get the parts you need.

Let's say I have a group of 5 people doing the same thing ( and of course, share the boss points equally for equal drops) , 20% ( 18.72% to get 1 shadow alloy).
              Required at least 33 days, we can then summon 5 bosses , which each of us will get 5 shadow alloys.

=> minimum 33 days = 5 shadow alloys

100 shadow alloys = shadow medallion => 33 x (100/5) = 660 days , that is If teamwork happened, I honestly do not see how this will make players gift/donate craft parts without receiving anything back.
              That's temp data.

Comment

• Warplay
                Brawler
                • Dec 2014

Duke,

In regards to the update.

"Pay respect to underworld tycoons."

What does this mean?
                sigpic
                Like my Signature? Send MageFX a message.

Comment

• Ramaria2
                  Soldier
                  • Nov 2014

Originally posted by alexian View Post
                  + 5 Level Cap for Every Unaffiliated Lieutenants [no stack]

You need 100 Shadow Alloys to create it in Tech Lab.
                  Thanks ☀️

Comment

• damatt04
                    Lackey
                    • Sep 2016

Ohh a new shiney thing added to tech lab. Great idea to add a new layer to the already endless grind for seemingly unattainable gear. The cake is a lie.

Comment

• fbc765
                      Enforcer
                      • Aug 2016

I dont show a update to 4.0 on my iphone.. Is there a update avail ?

Comment

• Metalstorm
                        Brawler
                        • Nov 2013

I’m trying to reserve judgment since this has only just been announced but releasing a new feature with a single end point that might be achievable if you work together with multiple people for 2 years seems like terrible implementation of a potentially really good idea.

I predict that the majority of players will either not bother or give up before they reach the goal because the requirements are unobtainable for the vast majority of the player base.

If there was interim rewards along the way that could realistically be achieved in one week or one month for instance then there would at least be some incentive to chase after these items because at the moment it will probably be relegated to the same bin as all the other unobtainable tech lab items.

Comment

• Allwyn
                          Hitman
                          • Dec 2016

Originally posted by damatt04 View Post
                          Ohh a new shiney thing added to tech lab. Great idea to add a new layer to the already endless grind for seemingly unattainable gear. The cake is a lie.
                          hahahha.... i like the choice of words there...

Comment

• fbc765
                            Enforcer
                            • Aug 2016

Originally posted by Metalstorm View Post
                            I’m trying to reserve judgment since this has only just been announced but releasing a new feature with a single end point that might be achievable if you work together with multiple people for 2 years seems like terrible implementation of a potentially really good idea.

I predict that the majority of players will either not bother or give up before they reach the goal because the requirements are unobtainable for the vast majority of the player base.

If there was interim rewards along the way that could realistically be achieved in one week or one month for instance then there would at least be some incentive to chase after these items because at the moment it will probably be relegated to the same bin as all the other unobtainable tech lab items.
                            i totally agree, need to make it faster. actually faster on all tech lab stuff please!! WE ARE GOING IN RIGHT DIRECTION THOUGH

Comment

• Chaos A.D
                              Goon
                              • Mar 2017

One Big question here...
                              Since this items to build the phone will come from daily Achievements, all the other items and contracts used to drop from daily will only be obtainable from bosses?
                              I don't use to fight bosses and almost all items I build come from this daily 5/5 items. (Some from pvp Execution but it's really Poor drop rate)

Needing a new way to get this stuffs now, maybe a boost to pvp X.
                              I like the changes but this one will really screw me.

Comment

Working...
                              X