Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NEW BOSS: Underworld Legends

Re: NEW BOSS: Underworld Legends

Make the other drops for this boss different from the other bosses and it might give a better incentive. If I can only get something from this new boss and the quality is better then we have another reason to push for it besides the shadow macguffin.

Put all the specialized gear from all the LTs in it. Make all the black market LTs available as drops. Put everything from the tech lab in there and let the 1 in a million screenshots drive up interest. Put crate shards, scratchers, refills, etc.

It doesn't have to be those examples but it's currently the rarest boss to hunt so it seems like not only should it drop the best things but should also offer tangible progress towards other goals than just the medallion.

That's my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    Make the other drops for this boss different from the other bosses and it might give a better incentive. If I can only get something from this new boss and the quality is better then we have another reason to push for it besides the shadow macguffin.

Put all the specialized gear from all the LTs in it. Make all the black market LTs available as drops. Put everything from the tech lab in there and let the 1 in a million screenshots drive up interest. Put crate shards, scratchers, refills, etc.

It doesn't have to be those examples but it's currently the rarest boss to hunt so it seems like not only should it drop the best things but should also offer tangible progress towards other goals than just the medallion.

That's my 2 cents
    Couldn't agree more!

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post

That's my 2 cents
    Agreed. If it's so hard to summon the boss, it should have very incentivizing rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cthulu View Post
    make the other drops for this boss different from the other bosses and it might give a better incentive. If i can only get something from this new boss and the quality is better then we have another reason to push for it besides the shadow macguffin.

Put all the specialized gear from all the lts in it. Make all the black market lts available as drops. Put everything from the tech lab in there and let the 1 in a million screenshots drive up interest. Put crate shards, scratchers, refills, etc.

That's my 2 cents
    agreed!

Can you tell us the reward on this boss I think I just saw someone made it last night and rewards were awesome

Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    2.Normal rewards are pretty similar with the 4 Legends.

4.Shadow Alloy is the unique reward of this Boss. Which is using to create the Legendary Gear: Shadow Medallion(+).
    5.Single Droprate depends on player's contribution, the higher boss points you hit the more alloy you get. here are thresholds:

Total Boss Point is around 1M
    boss points.............Shadow Alloy chance
    8.68%....................50%_1
    18.72%..................100%_1
    26.87%..................100%_1, 50% another 1
    35.09%..................100%_2
    47.55%..................100%_2, 50% another 1
    60.00%..................100%_3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokky View Post
    Can you tell us the reward on this boss I think I just saw someone made it last night and rewards were awesome
    Don't you need a minimum of 8 days to be able to collect the 50 items? 4 received per day (as it says in the ally page) plus 2 from you, its 6 items per day. This makes 8 days for 48 items. The boss is released only by 6 days.

I am curious if the new boss has the silver / gold bullets, myself. Please anyone who will do it answer.
    48BE8B

Quote Originally Posted by alexian View Post
    Rewards

Don't you need a minimum of 8 days to be able to collect the 50 items? 4 received per day (as it says in the ally page) plus 2 from you, its 6 items per day. This makes 8 days for 48 items. The boss is released only by 6 days.

I am curious if the new boss has the silver / gold bullets, myself. Please anyone who will do it answer.
    You only need 25 items now to make phone not 50

Some peeps told no silver/gold bullets.

U can get the passes of all other legend bosses and the loot of them combined, but no legendary items and no City Medallion
    Last edited by p@go; 08-13-2017 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GQuest View Post
    You only need 25 items now to make phone not 50
    Nice 👍
    Thanks p@go

i mean the drops what are the items? whats not clear? i dont need the math.

i saw rear LTs please if they are the drops dont take them out

Quote Originally Posted by Nokky View Post
    i mean the drops what are the items? whats not clear? i dont need the math.

i saw rear LTs please if they are the drops dont take them out
    It's on the wiki now - http://underworld-empire.wikia.com/w...rworld_Legends