• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alexian
    • Jun 2013

Re: NEW BOSS: Underworld Legends

Originally posted by p@go View Post
    Am I get it right that u get the same item again and again with a 80% ratio? And the other 4 items just with a 20% one? So I need to get the other 4 from other ppl? Sorry, but u really couldn't get something into the game which isn't more complicated then this....
    At least now we know why it was always so hard to get that last piece on all other items that required building in Tech Lab.
    48BE8B

Comment

• UWE_Duke
      Developer
      • Jul 2016

Originally posted by alexian View Post
      At least now we know why it was always so hard to get that last piece on all other items that required building in Tech Lab.
      Totally different logic

Comment

• p@go
        Brawler
        • Jun 2016

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
        Totally different logic
        Sure the logic is different. I have one toon who was able to tech copperhead after just getting the 4th item (and all were different ones)

I bet but it isn't fun to get 20 all the same pieces. I have 5 toons and it would have been great if the 5 would have different base items. Sure u will say that this would be an advantage but hell why am I playing 5 toons if there wouldn't be....?! 😶

At least the number of items needed was reduced from 10 each to 5 each. 👍

But: ppl say they don't like playing 3 years and not able to combine at least a few items. The loot of that new boss won't go any faster I suppose 😳
        Last edited by p@go; 08-10-2017, 07:37 AM.

Comment

• Zeke
          Goon
          • Jan 2016

Well done.. I'm sure as hell won't spend so much money on underworld legend boss to get 100 shadow alloy to form a shadow medallion (seriously?! For just 5 levels?!).. I just don't see how this upgrade helps average players..

So.. Congrats.. U just made this game that much more unworthy to spend money to play.
          Last edited by Zeke; 08-10-2017, 08:55 AM.

Comment

• Allwyn
            Hitman
            • Dec 2016

Do storm raiders... to get Steel Kraken +10 to all lts.

Comment

• Bungboy
              Hitman
              • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Allwyn View Post
              Do storm raiders... to get Steel Kraken +10 to all lts.
              Actually steel kraken is only +2 lol. But yeah this is still a pretty sad reward for how much of a grind it will take..

Comment

• Warplay
                Brawler
                • Dec 2014

Different logic as Duke may say, but I get the point Alexian is making which is basically that is just another nonsencial long winded process for little to no reward at the end of it.
                When it comes to the dailies id rather chin it off altogether rather than go through all this ball ache
                sigpic
                Like my Signature? Send MageFX a message.

Comment

• alexian
                  • Jun 2013

I always wondered how come it was so hard to get that last piece, when you can have 10+ on one of the others. And it wasn't drop chance per piece, since people were stucked on different parts. It may be a different code, but it looks like its similar design (certainly different percentages). Personally I think its just needles use of resources to allocate % drop chance for every individual piece to every individual account there. Most likely someone calculated that it's more profitable this way compared to having no chance associated and allowing people to build a lot more Tech Lab items. It works too, I know someone who spent several hundreds only for the Dragon Fang sword.

Actually, on this certain drop, I see another (possible) reason. They want to promote team play. It will take more time to gather the piece only by yourself, so better start organizing some group bosses, everybody needs to come with a different part.
                  Last edited by alexian; 08-10-2017, 09:53 PM.
                  48BE8B

Comment

• Mdwstrnkid
                    Consigliere
                    • Aug 2013

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
                    - How can I send my pieces to my friend?
                    - Targets must be your allies or empire mates.
                    - Tap your Allies(Mates) in Ally page(Empire Member page) and select the Gift option, you'll find the place.
                    I can't gift empire mates who are not my ally. The button is grayed out, even if I follow the process above (go to empire member page and select profile).

Comment

• fbc765
                      Enforcer
                      • Aug 2016

Originally posted by mdwstrnkid View Post
                      i can't gift empire mates who are not my ally. The button is grayed out, even if i follow the process above (go to empire member page and select profile).
                      correct, they need to be your ally.

Comment

• Cthulu
                        Retired Game Guru
                        • Dec 2014

Make the other drops for this boss different from the other bosses and it might give a better incentive. If I can only get something from this new boss and the quality is better then we have another reason to push for it besides the shadow macguffin.

Put all the specialized gear from all the LTs in it. Make all the black market LTs available as drops. Put everything from the tech lab in there and let the 1 in a million screenshots drive up interest. Put crate shards, scratchers, refills, etc.

It doesn't have to be those examples but it's currently the rarest boss to hunt so it seems like not only should it drop the best things but should also offer tangible progress towards other goals than just the medallion.

That's my 2 cents
                        Come join us
                        on the official
                        Underworld Empire Discord Server
                        https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Quaranj
                          Boss
                          • May 2015

Originally posted by Cthulu View Post
                          Make the other drops for this boss different from the other bosses and it might give a better incentive. If I can only get something from this new boss and the quality is better then we have another reason to push for it besides the shadow macguffin.

Put all the specialized gear from all the LTs in it. Make all the black market LTs available as drops. Put everything from the tech lab in there and let the 1 in a million screenshots drive up interest. Put crate shards, scratchers, refills, etc.

It doesn't have to be those examples but it's currently the rarest boss to hunt so it seems like not only should it drop the best things but should also offer tangible progress towards other goals than just the medallion.

That's my 2 cents
                          Couldn't agree more!

Comment

• Bungboy
                            Hitman
                            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Cthulu View Post

That's my 2 cents
                            Agreed. If it's so hard to summon the boss, it should have very incentivizing rewards

Comment

• fbc765
                              Enforcer
                              • Aug 2016

Originally posted by cthulu View Post
                              make the other drops for this boss different from the other bosses and it might give a better incentive. If i can only get something from this new boss and the quality is better then we have another reason to push for it besides the shadow macguffin.

Put all the specialized gear from all the lts in it. Make all the black market lts available as drops. Put everything from the tech lab in there and let the 1 in a million screenshots drive up interest. Put crate shards, scratchers, refills, etc.

That's my 2 cents
                              agreed!

Comment

• Nokky
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2013

Can you tell us the reward on this boss I think I just saw someone made it last night and rewards were awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X