• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dini
    Lackey
    • Sep 2013

Unauthorized access: i need help

Hello all,

first iam sorry, my English is not so good. I try my best to explain what happen to me.

Iam playing ue since 2013 and build my main toon from lvl 1 now to lv 1781. Some may know me under my nick LEA.
    I spend a lot of time, money and energy in this game and community. I never had problems with my account or with the other accounts. In my family we own 8 different toons, which are all active and we spend money to all of our accounts.

Since yesterday night someone is on my main toon. He/she left my own empire and changed lts. Thank god up to now no fusing or spending my fp (i just bought a VIP a few days ago). But this person wrote a message to my teammate and pretended that this account belongs to him/her since month.

I wrote directly to gaea in the night, changed my apple id pw und made ss of everything i have. The next day i talked to apple, but my apple id is saved and was not hacked. Neither my gc. They told me to contact gaea again to solve the problem. The whole day i felt worried, sad and nervous everytime i opened ue. Everytime my only thought is pls do not fuse my lts away, hit ppl, sell insignias and pls dont kill this account. I know it is a game but all ppl which are longer here in the community will know what i mean. It is more than a toon, its a hobby and its a family and its part of my life since a few years. I wrote a few messages and everytime i saw that the one was doing something on my account i wrote them. Finally after close to 24hrs i received a message from gaea. terms
    A copy and paste part of the terms of use. That was all. No questions about my account, nothing. I was shocked and iam still shocked. It is sad that there is no support to call or to get in urgent cases. We spend so much money and their service is a copy and paste message.

So 2 days now and iam still alone with my problem and i have no idea what i can do or who can help me. Why isnآ´t there a support who can take a look at my account and an delete every other access from other ppl when i can give them the proof that this account is mine. I can organize all purchase receipes from apple from the last 4 years from all fp which i bought. I have my retrival code from the beginning from phoenix, i have ss from the last years seeing my account growing. I have never sold or share outside of my family.

If anyone has any idea what i can do i really appreciate any help.

Yours sad Lea ;(

Re: Unauthorized access: i need help

Originally posted by Dini View Post
    Hello all,

first iam sorry, my English is not so good. I try my best to explain what happen to me.

Iam playing ue since 2013 and build my main toon from lvl 1 now to lv 1781. Some may know me under my nick LEA.
    I spend a lot of time, money and energy in this game and community. I never had problems with my account or with the other accounts. In my family we own 8 different toons, which are all active and we spend money to all of our accounts.

Since yesterday night someone is on my main toon. He/she left my own empire and changed lts. Thank god up to now no fusing or spending my fp (i just bought a VIP a few days ago). But this person wrote a message to my teammate and pretended that this account belongs to him/her since month.

I wrote directly to gaea in the night, changed my apple id pw und made ss of everything i have. The next day i talked to apple, but my apple id is saved and was not hacked. Neither my gc. They told me to contact gaea again to solve the problem. The whole day i felt worried, sad and nervous everytime i opened ue. Everytime my only thought is pls do not fuse my lts away, hit ppl, sell insignias and pls dont kill this account. I know it is a game but all ppl which are longer here in the community will know what i mean. It is more than a toon, its a hobby and its a family and its part of my life since a few years. I wrote a few messages and everytime i saw that the one was doing something on my account i wrote them. Finally after close to 24hrs i received a message from gaea. terms
    A copy and paste part of the terms of use. That was all. No questions about my account, nothing. I was shocked and iam still shocked. It is sad that there is no support to call or to get in urgent cases. We spend so much money and their service is a copy and paste message.

So 2 days now and iam still alone with my problem and i have no idea what i can do or who can help me. Why isnآ´t there a support who can take a look at my account and an delete every other access from other ppl when i can give them the proof that this account is mine. I can organize all purchase receipes from apple from the last 4 years from all fp which i bought. I have my retrival code from the beginning from phoenix, i have ss from the last years seeing my account growing. I have never sold or share outside of my family.

Yours sad Lea ;(
    Sorry to hear about that but please work with support/Gaea to resolve this issue. If Gaea referenced terms then could it be account sharing (against TOS)? You can also send Duke a message on forums to help follow up with support and hopefully find the root of the matter.

Comment

• Allwyn
      Hitman
      • Dec 2016

Hope this works out in favour of you... All the best LEA.

I had read a similar problem on forum... hope even that was resolved....

Comment

• UWE_Duke
        Developer
        • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Dini View Post
        Hello all,

Yours sad Lea ;(
        We got your ticket, checking on it right now. Don't worry.

Comment

Working...
        X