Thread: Banned for refunds?

Banned for refunds?

I just received an in game message saying I will be banned for 30 days for profit gaining from refunds.......I don't get what happened I've never even asked for a refund.

I've tried for the last couple hours all these different suggestions on how to contact support. Can't seem to get anywhere. In game links to a webpage that says I might be hacked. Gaea page I can't find a way to contact anyone.

What next?

Re: Banned for refunds?

Very odd, hope the dev's get on this for u bud

LOOK AT FORUM: ANOTHER GUY HAS SAME ISSUE.. Hello GAEA,

Just received a message that my account will be banned for continuous illegitimate profit and so on.
    Please check this out because it is a certain mistake on your behalf and this kind of charges offend me as a 3 year old player of this game.
    The account that I received this message on is my mini account:
    tequila level 449, ally code is 641E53

Please sort this out and get back to me asap.

WhatsApp Image 2017-08-03 at 10.45.20.jpeg

Contacted support as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Massmurder View Post
    I just received an in game message saying I will be banned for 30 days for profit gaining from refunds.......I don't get what happened I've never even asked for a refund.

I've tried for the last couple hours all these different suggestions on how to contact support. Can't seem to get anywhere. In game links to a webpage that says I might be hacked. Gaea page I can't find a way to contact anyone.

What next?
    I got that message too, but it disappeared and I have been able to play as usual.

Consigliere Game Guru

Closed similar thread:
    http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...-for-no-reason

Issues like this are for support to resolve but i will leave this thread open to see if Duke/Admin has any comment.

So far ive been able to play just fine. Not sure what happened.

If you cannot see the msg now, it proves that you aren't person we want to ban. Yesterday the msg system got error and we've already fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    If you cannot see the msg now, it proves that you aren't person we want to ban. Yesterday the msg system got error and we've already fixed it.
    That's good to know. Thanks