• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Awesome gu
    Lackey
    • Aug 2017

Summer promo packs GLITCHED

Hey guys, I'm new here and I'm surprised with what happened yesterday.
    I bought the starter pack and it was just fine, but when I bought the Summer promo pack, I only got the favor points, and the 2 lieutenants listed in the promo COMPLETELY VANISHED
    I thought that I did something wrong, and I tapped the banner the second time(since it was wroten that you can only purchase once so I was like "yeah whatever")
    But when I did that, I got ANOTHER GLITCHED PROMO PACK WITH NO LIEUTENANTS.
    I already sent a support token from the support page, and the only thing I got so far was a automatic response from the bot. Hat should I do? Who should I ask help to? I would be really happy if someone told me. Thanks.
  • Allwyn
    Hitman
    • Dec 2016

Re: Summer promo packs GLITCHED

TAT is 24 - 36 hrs depending on the time zone... please wait..

Comment

• Ramaria2
      Soldier
      • Nov 2014

Hi not sure, but just putting it out here as info. To get the promo items its important to press the banner, then u get redirected to purchase. U cant just buy fp. Need to go through the banner. Not saying that u didnt go that way. What makes me think u might have done a straight fp purchase is that u could make a second purchase. Promos only admit one.

Kindest regards

Comment

• Awesome gu
        Lackey
        • Aug 2017

Originally posted by Ramaria2 View Post
        Hi not sure, but just putting it out here as info. To get the promo items its important to press the banner, then u get redirected to purchase. U cant just buy fp. Need to go through the banner. Not saying that u didnt go that way. What makes me think u might have done a straight fp purchase is that u could make a second purchase. Promos only admit one.

Kindest regards
        I started playing this because of my friend that already played this game for 4 years. And he told me to tap the banner to get the promo pack. I don't think that I did it wrong. Already 48 hours passed and I still didn't get those 2 lieutenants.

Comment

• Awesome gu
          Lackey
          • Aug 2017

Originally posted by Allwyn View Post
          TAT is 24 - 36 hrs depending on the time zone... please wait..
          48 hours passed. And still nothing.

Comment

• UWE_Duke
            Developer
            • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Awesome gu View Post
            48 hours passed. And still nothing.
            PM me your army code, I will check.

Comment

• Awesome gu
              Lackey
              • Aug 2017

GAEA got to be kidding me!!! 6 days passed, pm'd the ally code to UWD_Duke 2 days ago and I still didn't receive my pack. This game was supposed to have a more effective and fast support since it started 4 years ago. Now I'm scared of buying anything in this game, I always pay with real money(not credit cards) and I have to wait all this time after buying the thing. If GAEA can't do something about this, at least tell me or just give me the refund.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome gu View Post
                GAEA got to be kidding me!!! 6 days passed, pm'd the ally code to UWD_Duke 2 days ago and I still didn't receive my pack. This game was supposed to have a more effective and fast support since it started 4 years ago. Now I'm scared of buying anything in this game, I always pay with real money(not credit cards) and I have to wait all this time after buying the thing. If GAEA can't do something about this, at least tell me or just give me the refund.
                This is an issue for support to deal with and not forums. Duke asked you PM him so you can always follow up with Duke via PM. Please work with support or follow up with Duke on forums who is trying to help resolve your issue faster via PM.

Comment

• Awesome gu
                  Lackey
                  • Aug 2017

Originally posted by chelsea View Post
                  This is an issue for support to deal with and not forums. Duke asked you PM him so you can always follow up with Duke via PM. Please work with support or follow up with Duke on forums who is trying to help resolve your issue faster via PM.
                  Hello Chelsea. Are you seriously telling me that those things are not supposed to be on the forums?
                  If not even the forum of the own game isn't the place, where else it would be? 9 days passed after the glitch, 5 days passed after sending duke the code, and still no actions taken. The actual support didn't even try to deal with the problem. Is this fair? If you think so, what am I supposed to do? I have to sit here and wait until they decide to do something for me? I bet that if I wasn't a newbie and had spent money like crazy, and had 3000lvs, they would solve this in a day. Just maybe.
                  Now sorry if I actually I did break any rules on the forum. I went to the homepage and I saw the page
                  "Technical support & Suggestions" and I thought this was the right place.

Comment

• Ramaria2
                    Soldier
                    • Nov 2014

Hi
                    I understand your frustration. Its real hard earned money u spent.

Might be the new content being released that makes Duke busy.
                    I'm sure he will resolve your issue.

Try sending a polite reminder to him in a pm ☀️

Comment

Working...
                    X