Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boss heist ii

Re: Boss heist ii

So is it pointless to boss fight as an enforcer...as usual?

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Diesel View Post
    So is it pointless to boss fight as an enforcer...as usual?
    Not pointless. Just slower.

Assuming you won't give us an insight into what boss class each stage consist of this time?

Can we just finish the last level for the aquamarine or do we need to do all of them?

p.s. Feed the Fishes works on the Heist bosses

For those interested or waiting for info. There's 3 enforcers, 2 hw, 2 assassin, 1 sniper. The boss sequence goes 1:2:1:2:1:1. Happy hunting. Aquamarine is rewarded after finishing last boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Morganue View Post
    For those interested or waiting for info. There's 3 enforcers, 2 hw, 2 assassin, 1 sniper. The boss sequence goes 1:2:1:2:1:1. Happy hunting. Aquamarine is rewarded after finishing last boss.
    Thank you!

So what's the reward/difficulty breakdown per boss? Weird that they don't show rewards beforehand this time.

Done. No LT Rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Dozer View Post
    Done. No LT Rewards.
    No gem?

Finished it first 12 hours on my main for 4 stamina, 2 energy refills.
    Finished it on my super balanced super LSI mini using 0 refills.

I gotta say I'm pretty happy with this boss heist. Good deal here. They definitely seem to have made the final boss much cheaper to kill and the rewards have improved. Not too shabby. Please keep it this way.

Last boss is Assassin and he gives the item + 5 epic crate shards + 2 mystery tokens as far as I remember. Before that, there is an enforcer boss.

So to get Shadow Aquamarine(+8 attack to all equipped unaffiliated[no stack]) u got to finish the boss in the first 12 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by David888 View Post
    So to get Shadow Aquamarine(+8 attack to all equipped unaffiliated[no stack]) u got to finish the boss in the first 12 hours?
    Yes only if you finish the whole thing within the first 12 hours.

It was way easier this time, took me 10 refills = ~20k stam with the lvl ups.

We should have 24 hours. Some people sleep and go to work in the first 12 hours

Much happier this time around. Better reward to cost ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by Morganue View Post
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Massmurder View Post
    Much happier this time around. Better reward to cost ratio.
    Agreed!

My lvl 300 mini and 500 mini, both with 500 Stam cost 18 refills each. Did one as enforcer and one as sniper. Not sure how people did the bosses with only a few refills.

Still get the aquamarine at stage 1--just less shards.

This was a good event. Could finish it in a reasonable amount of time with refills and it is still worthwhile for those who don't spend refills. Thanks.