Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boss heist ii

Lightbulb Boss heist ii

Hey Big Bosses,

BOSS HEIST II ready to go. Are you ready?

Duration
    7/26 - 7/29 20:00 PDT

How to play:
    1) When boss heist is active, tapping on the banner will summon the boss for you. You will find the boss in the boss list. And this heist boss doesn't conflict with your on going normal boss, meaning you should be able to summon it while you are having an on going boss.
    2) For players who want the best rewards, you need to start and finish the job heist within the first 12 hours, which is before Stage 0 ends. Every 12 hours, the boss stage increases by 1 and the overall rewards for each minion tier is a little bit weaker.
    3) If you join the boss 12 hours after it began, you are automatically in the second stage(stage1) of the boss, meaning you are not going to get the best rewards (basically miss some shards and mysterious tokens), but your cost on the heist is also reduced. It's a fair deal.
    4) The boss disappears on 7/29 20:00 PDT no matter when you summoned it, you get the rewards for completing the boss minion tiers, not collect at the end. If you kill the boss earlier than that, the boss disappears.
    5) There are 6 boss tiers and 6 (time) stages, if you hit the Nth boss tier on the Nth stage or later stages, you get minimal damage mitigation (10%) for hitting the boss and get the base rewards for the boss tier. If you are trying to spend the minimum amount to finish the heist, pace your self, kill 1 boss tier per stage (12 hours). If you try harder, there will be better rewards.
    6) You cannot call for help or share codes for this boss, they don't work. It's your own fight.
    7) The Heist Boss behavior is different from regular FPS bosses, each minion, depends on their classes and a hidden difficulty level, has different skill sets. Snipers/Assassin do more counter damage. Assassin can execute and cripple player. Heavy weapon/Enforcer has damage mitigation and splash damage mitigation. Etc.
    8) Base damage for the heist boss is fixed per stamina based on player's stamina count. Choosing which class doesn't matter. So this is different from normal FPS boss. For example if you hit a Assassin with Assassin and do 100 base dmg for 1 stamina, using sniper will do the same base damage.
    9) LT powers still work for this heist. Experience and gold return has nothing special. Alloy drop should be normal, class XP should be normal.
    10) For counter class logic, if you choose a class that counters the boss class, you do 150% damage, if the boss class counters your class, you do 67% damage. The FPS weapon skills are inherited from the regular FPS boss, meaning Sniper and Assassin can do 2x/3x crit damage, heavy weapons can splash 100% to the minions on the same tier. Enforcer is still not that great in term of this, but we have quite a few assassin minions so you can do more base damage on them.

Rewards:
    If you finish the Heist at Stage 0, you're going to receive:12 Epic Shards, 5 Mysterious Tokens, 21 Rare Shards, and Shadow Aquamarine(+8 attack to all equipped unaffiliated[no stack])

Chopper?(Duke?)

Consigliere Game Guru

Re: Boss heist ii

You had me at Shadow Aquamarine(+8 attack to all equipped unaffiliated[no stack])

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    Rewards:
    If you finish the Heist at Stage 0, you're going to receive:12 Epic Shards, 5 Mysterious Tokens, 21 Rare Shards, and Shadow Aquamarine(+8 attack to all equipped unaffiliated[no stack])

Chopper?(Duke?)

Awesome reward. Heads up friends this event takes a lot of stamina

Nice work. I like all events

Why chopper?(duke?) at the end of Duke's post?
    Is it something relevant? Lol

So if I have higher stamina (2k+), my damage gets lowered compared to someone who has low stamina (1k or less)? How does this work?.. The shadow aquamarine seems good but I'm assuming it's gonna again cost like $50 to kill the final boss.
    Last edited by Bungboy; 07-26-2017 at 04:15 PM.

Chopper 👀

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea View Post
    You had me at Shadow Aquamarine(+8 attack to all equipped unaffiliated[no stack])
    Lol same here

Anyone remember the bosses (enf, snipers, sin)?
    Think I remember a lot of enf. I can be wrong though.

Think I said to myself to remember to join as sniper next time (normaly hw).

Quote Originally Posted by BWRisen View Post
    maybe a boost to them that they have not revealed yet

me too

Can you give some information about the boss stages?

8) Base damage for the heist boss is fixed per stamina based on player's stamina count. Choosing which class doesn't matter. So this is different from normal FPS boss. For example if you hit a Assassin with Assassin and do 100 base dmg for 1 stamina, using sniper will do the same base damage.

9) LT powers still work for this heist.
    Does this base damage get scaled up with player attack power and the stats and insignias of your lieutenants? Or should we just ignore LT stats and use like hector, lucas, etc.?
    Last edited by sakkdaddy; 07-26-2017 at 06:53 PM.

Caporegime Game Guru

Nice!!

Quote Originally Posted by BWRisen View Post
    That means Chopper or Duke will be a reward too????

I think is just a hint of NonAffiliated lts.

Think chopper will be reward like last battle event when we could get reaper and midas. That event is an event we cant us our saved stamina or energy refills. Thats a good event to put out an old event LT to earn money. Just what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Munnaren View Post
    Think chopper will be reward like last battle event when we could get reaper and midas. That event is an event we cant us our saved stamina or energy refills. Thats a good event to put out an old event LT to earn money. Just what I think.
    But isent this a heist? Not a regular event. No epic lt as reward. Best reward was killing it quick and get 12 epic chards, mysterioys tokens aand that nice gem stone.

Lt powers however did apply. Chopper is a pvp lt for me so I dont quite get that referense. But maybe he is good on bosses too. Beats me. Maybe weakens the boss and makes u stronger. In that case Illutionist would be good aswell. But cant see them beat a sniper and crit combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Munnaren View Post

Or did u talk about next pvp event?

Discordant Game Guru

Right!?!