• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mewtwo
    Lackey
    • Apr 2017

Envy offer thoughs?

will you be buying it? is it a good deal?
  • p@go
    Brawler
    • Jun 2016

Re: Envy offer thoughs?

Cmon, i really, really hate that items are stackable. Look at Ki now. All 3 items are stackable. One item 10 times and the other 2 cant be stacked 5 times. And these items can just be bought when the lt is in black market. I need to buy not only 3 items, but 20 copies of it. So i spend 400 favor and didnt buy one copy of the lieutenant. And what do u do with old lt's like Envy? Sell a "deal" or "promo" and make her items stackable too. What.... ? I bought her and the items a long time ago, when nothing was stackable, and now her items are stackable too. Are u serious?

Comment

• Marc
      Thug
      • Mar 2013

And Reaper his items are not stackable!

Comment

• Missy
        Thug
        • Jun 2014

It's a good deal for one of the better black market LT's. Exactly what ppl have been asking for.

I'm not wading into the stackable item side of things.

Comment

• Bungboy
          Hitman
          • Aug 2013

I like that they listened to the players and are bringing back some BM lts. I just really wish the items would drop from events or could be created in tech lab with mysterious tokens from heists + FP. I actually like the stacking. It lets some of the BM uncommons compete a bit better so they don't become irrelevant (uncommons have pretty low attack and defense). I don't like how it's so expensive to get the items and there's no possible way to obtain them through regular play.

Comment

• Ramaria2
            Soldier
            • Nov 2014

Morning just woke up here. But when I check out my old Envy her items are now stackable. But not 10, 5, 5, like mentioned above. But 3, 3, 3.
            I'm also interpreting the mega sale as 3, 3, 3.
            That gives that if a player doesn't have her at 9* already then they can benefit from the deal aswell.

Those with 9* already are the ones in trouble here.

But if I interpreted the banner right its not that big a difference.

But I agree, would love to be able to get the items for some old black market lts.

And like I said, just woke up so I might have a wrong understanding of the number of items

Comment

• GQuest
              Soldier
              • Jun 2015

I won't buy because I have Vice and don't ever use Envy. Guess it's good for others.

Comment

• Will777
                Goon
                • Jun 2014

Quite nice promo though borderline pricey. Thumbs up anyway.

Comment

• socool
                  Goon
                  • May 2014

Originally posted by GQuest View Post
                  I won't buy because I have Vice and don't ever use Envy. Guess it's good for others.
                  Because you don't need Envy in your health load out ever .

Comment

• Mainevent
                    Goon
                    • Oct 2014

Love the promo. Even I have envy at 9*.

But seeing that there is a chance of getting former bm lt's in general is
                    awesome and a great development.

Thx devs and keep on with the great work.

BR
                    Main

Comment

• fbc765
                      Enforcer
                      • Aug 2016

Originally posted by p@go View Post
                      cmon, i really, really hate that items are stackable. Look at ki now. All 3 items are stackable. One item 10 times and the other 2 cant be stacked 5 times. And these items can just be bought when the lt is in black market. I need to buy not only 3 items, but 20 copies of it. So i spend 400 favor and didnt buy one copy of the lieutenant. And what do u do with old lt's like envy? Sell a "deal" or "promo" and make her items stackable too. What.... ? I bought her and the items a long time ago, when nothing was stackable, and now her items are stackable too. Are u serious?
                      i agree, i did same and have her and items and they were never stackable! Not happy and prob not bothering buying again! how about give the guys who already have her items something extra ? We spent the $ when we needed to in beginning and made sure we did not miss to only give the opp. to everyone again. i like that part but for the ones who already had are the ones that should get a bonus or at least a discount. why were they not stackable when i originally got her with the promo for leveling ? will this happen now to the rest of the BM lt's ?
                      Last edited by fbc765; 07-21-2017, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• tambunan
                        Enforcer
                        • Feb 2016

Think of it this way, while some of you would say its utter bull - some of us who doesn't even had enough energy to made very effective refill use for scraping westside dice jobs (240 = 24 fp refills) to land 4* uncommons would probably take the offer (if not envy, any popular BM lt in future, say like hotwire? Hint hint)

I know i wouldn't purchase envy, but someone with energy below 1k probably will.

Comment

• BiancaK
                          Thug
                          • Aug 2013

Do people not realize that these "stackable" items are a blatant money-grab? This promo is a complete and absolute joke. Even if I was worth a billion dollars I don't think I could spend money on this purely out of principle.

Comment

• aNYth1ng
                            Goon
                            • May 2015

At the end of the day you can have as many stackable items on your LT but just remember that ...

Player ATK/DEF > *

I say throw every single LT item into the tech lab 👍

Comment

• alexian
                              • Jun 2013

The promo is extragood. I think the stackable part its put there just for the new items to have relevance. And honestly, you get 8 Envy for 240 fp, which makes that 30 fp per Envy. That is the Black Market price and you get additionally the items for free.
                              Personally, who doesn't have Lady Vice or Viper or already Envy at a decent star and he/she is still serious about the game shouldn't have a second thought about getting this promo.
                              Additionally, looking at the FB banner which hints about chances to get old BM lts (I hope that's what they meant, and it is not only a one time promo like this), it looks like Gaea is really trying to bring what the players are requesting for a long time on forum.
                              Last edited by alexian; 07-21-2017, 10:52 PM.
                              48BE8B

Comment

Working...
                              X