• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GQuest
    Soldier
    • Jun 2015

RNG sucks!

What am I supposed to do with five Rasputin's Skulls? Can't even get 1 Alpha's hand cannon.
  • fbc765
    Enforcer
    • Aug 2016

Re: RNG sucks!

Originally posted by gquest View Post
    what am i supposed to do with five rasputin's skulls? Can't even get 1 alpha's hand cannon.
    ill take 1 off you lol

Comment

• David888
      Lackey
      • Jul 2017

Be good if we can trade items. I have 2 and still missing one part to create the suit

Comment

• Allwyn
        Hitman
        • Dec 2016

ill take 1 and give you steel kraken

Comment

• Craig Diesel
          Thug
          • Feb 2013

I'd kill for an Ice Sword...I have 2 Earth, 3 Wind & 6 Fire Swords...for real gaea, if u need someone knocked off, I'll do it for an Ice Sword...

Comment

• Nokky
            Banned
            • Jun 2013

RNG is BS

It's made it so discouraging I don't feel like finishing my dailies went,

i keep on getting one of the same drop to build the new bosses phone

I have almost 100 broken phones and 1-3 of the other part, ridicules

Comment

• alexian
              • Jun 2013

Re: RNG is BS

No RNG there, it is on purpose

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
              - Why do I always get same stuff?
              - Once the feature came out, your receiving mode has been determined. Which means you have 80% chance to receive 1 of the 5 and 20% chance to the other four. It is gonna be teamwork instead of acting alone.

UWE_Duke
              Source:

I have a friend who just randomly sends them away. Makes good on the morale.
              48BE8B

Comment

• AngryChipmunk1
                Captain
                • Jan 2013

That's not RNG, it was designed to where your character has an 80% chance to get one drop, and 5% for each of the other four. It was meant to be a team/social thing to construct the boss. Chat with your empire mates and allies to trade for parts you need. My main is broken phones, my mini is SIM cards, my other empire mates take care of boxes, books and batteries for me and we put up the boss pretty frequently.

Comment

• Quaranj
                  Boss
                  • May 2015

I send all my primary part drops from minis to my main acct. I have 2 phones on them and I send parts out like Santa Claus.

I'm not a fan of that boss in the slightest so I don't see myself even using the phones that I have for myself. Last one I just spawned for someone else. I won't be grinding that thing unless I end up with a LV and need that new gun that can be built with shadow alloy. (Not sure when that showed up there)

RNG isn't the issue in this case at least.

Comment

Working...
                  X