Thread: Where did my skull soldier boss go?

Where did my skull soldier boss go?

I'm unable to see the skull soldier boss option in public screen on my main, however I see it on mini. Why is this?

Re: Where did my skull soldier boss go?

Quote Originally Posted by kiLL4kEEps View Post
    I'm unable to see the skull soldier boss option in public screen on my main, however I see it on mini. Why is this?
    I noted these weren't seen when using the new boss filter. At first I thought maybe it meant there were none open to the public but I have seen some of the categories empty now. Skull soldiers were amongst the most difficult to find on the list if you hadn't completed the achievement at a low level before the update. Now it seems to be the same - you seem to need a boss code or have it appear in your call for backup news feed.

They disappear when you pass level 100.

Why? I guess only the original designers could answer this. Probably it was intended to have only certain bosses visible according to your strength (aka level), but the design was dropped after exiting beta. For instance, you don't see Alpha or The Uncorrupted boss either.
    Last edited by alexian; 07-18-2017 at 05:22 AM.

I wonder myself. Sure, it is one of the weakest bosses, but there are drops which are needed to build the "high tech panzer" and there are even achievements for doing so...