• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cthulu
    Retired Game Guru
    • Dec 2014

Leveling the last executions

Is it just me or do they seem to take FOREVER to level up the percentages? (Colombian Necktie, Polonium Spray, Cement Shoes)

Just curious...

(and complaining)

(but mostly also curious)

(1/10 complaining)
    Come join us
    on the official
    Underworld Empire Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ
  • Quaranj
    Boss
    • May 2015

Re: Leveling the last executions

Originally posted by Cthulu View Post
    Is it just me or do they seem to take FOREVER to level up the percentages? (Colombian Necktie, Polonium Spray, Cement Shoes)

Just curious...

(and complaining)

(1/10 complaining)
    They took some serious dedicated grinding for me to get them all to 100%. Even during FFA I wouldn't see a % for days at a time and occassionally I would get stuck on 1 for a week or more with zero progress.. then next easy war rolls around and I get 9% in a single match. Same ruthless RNG applies.

You'll get there 😊 Top tier is mostly worth it. The alloy one not so much.

Comment

• eewe
      Lackey
      • Mar 2016

Does cement shoes execution drop rare and epic shards or is it only regular shards?

Comment

• alexian
        • Jun 2013

I expect only common shards.
        Because of exeperience: I usually ex to get 1 per day and I never had rare or epic and I think because of the time the execution was introduced (before creating the rare and epic shard drops).
        48BE8B

Comment

• Quaranj
          Boss
          • May 2015

Originally posted by alexian View Post
          I expect only common shards.
          Because of exeperience: I usually ex to get 1 per day and I never had rare or epic and I think because of the time the execution was introduced (before creating the rare and epic shard drops).
          I agree - I usually try for a shard/day as it's a crate/month. The execution pre-dates rare and epic shards and has only dropped regular shards.

Comment

• Mist
            Retired Game Guru
            • Jan 2013

It's certainly takes a bit of consistent work. Took me months. Worst part is that if you reach low health and the player is in x range, you fill your health and move on because that x will always glitch out for some reason. But Refills and some spare hrs are always an option
            sigpic

Comment

• tambunan
              Enforcer
              • Feb 2016

Originally posted by Mist View Post
              It's certainly takes a bit of consistent work. Took me months. Worst part is that if you reach low health and the player is in x range, you fill your health and move on because that x will always glitch out for some reason. But Refills and some spare hrs are always an option
              This was the reason i put sp in health back then, very frustrating journey when i tried to finish the last executions achievement (10k x's on 500 stam toon)- missed the x because of that glitch and the x didn't registered. I remember i drank the whole bottle of rum when celebrating the completion of that danged achievement.

Comment

• Quaranj
                Boss
                • May 2015

Worst part is that if you reach low health and the player is in x range, you fill your health and move on because that x will always glitch out for some reason. But Refills and some spare hrs are always an option
                Are you using Auto-execute? I don't use it because it will consistently flake out if you have to heal for x. Always already in the hospital by the time you heal. Meanwhile if it happens under normal x heal it usually means they were hitting a boss (that dropped their health below 21) or someone else happens to be hitting them at the same time.

Comment

• Mist
                  Retired Game Guru
                  • Jan 2013

Yup majority of the time I use auto x because I hate tapping multiple times because of the insane hp people have nowdays.
                  I know about people hitting bosses etc. But majority of the time the glitch happens on auto x and your hp goes low before x can occur. You heal for the x and player is in hospital.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Quaranj
                    Boss
                    • May 2015

Yup majority of the time I use auto x because I hate tapping multiple times because of the insane hp people have nowdays.
                    I know about people hitting bosses etc. But majority of the time the glitch happens on auto x and your hp goes low before x can occur. You heal for the x and player is in hospital.
                    Not sure whether that's a bug or a feature but that has been there since suto execute was introduced. I didn't like using it for that very reason.

Comment

• Will777
                      Goon
                      • Jun 2014

I think there's no way to see the current execution chance except by doing PvP. Would be nice to have them in profile or somewhere.

Comment

• alexian
                        • Jun 2013

You can always find them on wiki:
                        48BE8B

Comment

• Mercurial
                          Soldier
                          • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
                          Not sure whether that's a bug or a feature but that has been there since suto execute was introduced. I didn't like using it for that very reason.
                          Think it's a code sequence issue. In the same way you will get the notification that you have the x daily achievements before the success message appears.

The flow appears to be...

- you hit with a big stamina hit
                          - you auto x them
                          - you die in the process
                          - prompts you to heal
                          - you them try to x them, but you already did, but it doesn't register for you.

I tend to heal at around 50% health, when using auto-x, to avoid the above flow. Never seem to get the 'already dead' message then.

Comment

• Mobile Mob
                            Lieutenant
                            • May 2016

Originally posted by Cthulu View Post

Just curious...

(and complaining)

(1/10 complaining)
                            Yes it takes forever to level up the %
                            I have executed 1680 players with Cement shoes from 10% to 100%. (9880 - 8200 = 1680)
                            I also seat a 6* Rose that gives 10% extra.

Am I the only person in the game that has got a problem with the BONUS %
                            When Phoenix Age/Kabam modified PVP health they should have tweaked the BONUS % as well.
                            Originally posted by UWE_Alpha View Post
                            @Mist: Each player is worth the same BP - it'll just take you more stamina to kill someone who has 300 HP vs 100 HP (you get less BP per hit)
                            Last edited by Mobile Mob; 01-11-2018, 09:19 AM. Reason: edit

Comment

• Quaranj
                              Boss
                              • May 2015

Originally posted by Mobile Mob View Post
                              Yes it takes forever to level up the %
                              I have executed 1515 players from 10% to 94%. (9715 - 8200 = 1515)
                              I also seat a 6* Rose that gives 10% extra.

Am I the only person in the game that has got a problem with the BONUS %
                              When Phoenix Age/Kabam modified PVP health they should have tweaked the BONUS % as well.
                              The executions are a grind, sure.. but I have had all mine at max for nearly 300 levels now.

When I did mine -

In PvP I used low % ones against high BR. The fails are still wins as far as BR goes.

EvE cleanup. While everyone is spending token chewing the last building to demo, I would equip a low % X and go hunting for cracked shields/bandages.

Optionally you can summon a low ranked boss that you can solo and choose a low % x and fail dozens of times if you want while trying to boost the %.

Comment

Working...
                              X