Thread: Leveling the last executions

Leveling the last executions

Is it just me or do they seem to take FOREVER to level up the percentages? (Colombian Necktie, Polonium Spray, Cement Shoes)

Just curious...

(and complaining)

(but mostly also curious)

(1/10 complaining)

Re: Leveling the last executions

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    Is it just me or do they seem to take FOREVER to level up the percentages? (Colombian Necktie, Polonium Spray, Cement Shoes)

Just curious...

(and complaining)

(but mostly also curious)

(1/10 complaining)
    They took some serious dedicated grinding for me to get them all to 100%. Even during FFA I wouldn't see a % for days at a time and occassionally I would get stuck on 1 for a week or more with zero progress.. then next easy war rolls around and I get 9% in a single match. Same ruthless RNG applies.

You'll get there 😊 Top tier is mostly worth it. The alloy one not so much.

Does cement shoes execution drop rare and epic shards or is it only regular shards?

I expect only common shards.
    Because of exeperience: I usually ex to get 1 per day and I never had rare or epic and I think because of the time the execution was introduced (before creating the rare and epic shard drops).

Quote Originally Posted by alexian View Post
    I expect only common shards.
    Because of exeperience: I usually ex to get 1 per day and I never had rare or epic and I think because of the time the execution was introduced (before creating the rare and epic shard drops).
    I agree - I usually try for a shard/day as it's a crate/month. The execution pre-dates rare and epic shards and has only dropped regular shards.

Caporegime Game Guru

It's certainly takes a bit of consistent work. Took me months. Worst part is that if you reach low health and the player is in x range, you fill your health and move on because that x will always glitch out for some reason. But Refills and some spare hrs are always an option

Quote Originally Posted by Mist View Post
    It's certainly takes a bit of consistent work. Took me months. Worst part is that if you reach low health and the player is in x range, you fill your health and move on because that x will always glitch out for some reason. But Refills and some spare hrs are always an option
    This was the reason i put sp in health back then, very frustrating journey when i tried to finish the last executions achievement (10k x's on 500 stam toon)- missed the x because of that glitch and the x didn't registered. I remember i drank the whole bottle of rum when celebrating the completion of that danged achievement.

Worst part is that if you reach low health and the player is in x range, you fill your health and move on because that x will always glitch out for some reason. But Refills and some spare hrs are always an option
    Are you using Auto-execute? I don't use it because it will consistently flake out if you have to heal for x. Always already in the hospital by the time you heal. Meanwhile if it happens under normal x heal it usually means they were hitting a boss (that dropped their health below 21) or someone else happens to be hitting them at the same time.

Caporegime Game Guru

Yup majority of the time I use auto x because I hate tapping multiple times because of the insane hp people have nowdays.
    I know about people hitting bosses etc. But majority of the time the glitch happens on auto x and your hp goes low before x can occur. You heal for the x and player is in hospital.

Yup majority of the time I use auto x because I hate tapping multiple times because of the insane hp people have nowdays.
    I know about people hitting bosses etc. But majority of the time the glitch happens on auto x and your hp goes low before x can occur. You heal for the x and player is in hospital.
    Not sure whether that's a bug or a feature but that has been there since suto execute was introduced. I didn't like using it for that very reason.

I think there's no way to see the current execution chance except by doing PvP. Would be nice to have them in profile or somewhere.

You can always find them on wiki:
    http://underworld-empire.wikia.com/w...ld_Empire_Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    Not sure whether that's a bug or a feature but that has been there since suto execute was introduced. I didn't like using it for that very reason.
    Think it's a code sequence issue. In the same way you will get the notification that you have the x daily achievements before the success message appears.

The flow appears to be...

- you hit with a big stamina hit
    - you auto x them
    - you die in the process
    - prompts you to heal
    - you them try to x them, but you already did, but it doesn't register for you.

I tend to heal at around 50% health, when using auto-x, to avoid the above flow. Never seem to get the 'already dead' message then.