• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UWE_Duke
    Developer
    • Jul 2016

Battle Heist, 7/13 19:00 PDT

Hey Big Bosses,

Battle Heist Season2 finally comes back. We made lots changes this time, please check them below.

Duration
    7/13 - 7/16 19:00 PDT

How to play:
    - You need Underworld Empire 3.21 or above to play this event.

- When event is active, tapping on the banner will redirect you to the PvP battle list. In the battle list, there should be a blood skull icon on the side of Penelope, click on that will show you the event progress.

- To get rewards, you need to attack and WIN other players, and there will be a chance for them to drop rewards.

- You CANNOT get 2 rewards drop from the same player, so if you already got the rewards from player A, move on from him. You can check this by clicking on the blood skull button.

- After you collect 30 rewards from other players, the event is finished for you and you won’t be able to get more rewards from anybody.

- Rewards drop chance on a player is affected by the level difference between you and your target. The higher level of the target, the better drop chance you get. On the other hand, Hitting down will reduce your chance. Show your courage and challenge the big guys.

- For multiple stamina attack, drop chance will be multiplied by stamina spend. For example, if you do a 80 stamina attack on the same level player, your drop rate will be 80X%.

- Targets you get drop from don’t really lose the items. Rewards are given by the system.

Rewards:
    10 Epic Shards, 5 Mysterious Tokens, 5 Rare Shards, 30 Crate Shards from 30 different guys.

Duke
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 07-13-2017, 09:11 AM.
  • Warplay
    Brawler
    • Dec 2014

Re: Battle Heist, 7/13 19:00 PDT

Good job keeping players engaged with a continuity of mini events. The UE community has asked for this for a long period of time and looks like the devs have reacted. Looking forward to it.
    sigpic
    Like my Signature? Send MageFX a message.

Comment

• tambunan
      Enforcer
      • Feb 2016

Duke you probably want to clear the formula of percentage for shards drop or don't put it out, people will assume anything if the odds was against them.

Don't get me wrong, i appreciate what you trying to do but sometimes with half-explained formula (better not to disclose the formula at all if there was some confidential information in it) lot of assumption will be made. At thats when the pitch and fork will be unseathed. And keep up the good work! I love any heist lol

Comment

• gunn123
        Lackey
        • Apr 2014

What do you mean by "30 crate shards from 30 different guys?" Earlier in the post you had said the event was over after you beat rewards out of 10 people.
        Last edited by gunn123; 07-13-2017, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• Bungboy
          Hitman
          • Aug 2013

10 epic shards again, I like this. Keep doing this and people will definitely not feel cheated spending on these heists. Makes it more valuable than just rolling crates now.

Comment

• StinkPalm
            Lackey
            • Feb 2017

I am guess that the regular crate shards drop in groups of 3. 10+5+5+(30/3)=30. 30 "winning" kills will get you all of the drops.

Comment

• fbc765
              Enforcer
              • Aug 2016

Originally posted by stinkpalm View Post
              i am guess that the regular crate shards drop in groups of 3. 10+5+5+(30/3)=30. 30 "winning" kills will get you all of the drops.
              that adds up correct, u may be right, i hope the drops are not like last time though.
              Good luck everyone and happy shard hunting :-)

Comment

• Dr death
                Kingpin
                • May 2013

I am loving these mini events. The time changes, not quite as much but FULLY understand why it has been moved. The new team is breathing new life in this game and for that, I am grateful.

Comment

• Sour D
                  Lackey
                  • Mar 2014

Can u please leave the banner up after event is over. Last event, after eve. I got busy at work and was unable to collect last round of shards. Only 2-3 hours past. i logged back on both my accounts and was unable to collect any shards. Just leave the banner up please for at least 12hours so we have a chance to collect. Please!

Comment

• alexian
                    • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Sour D View Post
                    Can u please leave the banner up after event is over. Last event, after eve. I got busy at work and was unable to collect last round of shards. Only 2-3 hours past. i logged back on both my accounts and was unable to collect any shards. Just leave the banner up please for at least 12hours so we have a chance to collect. Please!
                    I think only for the EvE event you have to manually collect. All other heists (that we had so far) award the items real time.
                    48BE8B

Comment

• Chaos A.D
                      Goon
                      • Mar 2017

The only way to get rewards is doing pvp from clicking the banner? Revenge empire enemies from empire chat don't drop rewards?
                      I know it's a noob question but last time I did all from clicking banner and killing from List

*This event have auto Hotwire or something like it? I'm seeing her proc sometimes but she's not seated.
                      Last edited by Chaos A.D; 07-14-2017, 02:48 AM.

Comment

• Bbbbb
                        Lackey
                        • Jun 2017

Several times I've used over a 100 stamina on a same level player with no drops. According to your post shouldn't I've received a drop each time this occurred? After all a 100% is a 100%.

Comment

• JPitalia
                          Goon
                          • Mar 2017

Struggling with drops here. Beaten all higher levels across 2 accounts, at least 6k stam and only 2 shards. What's others drop rate?

Comment

• Chaos A.D
                            Goon
                            • Mar 2017

I can't find the old pvp heist post. But if I'm not wrong rate was 0.7%. If you hit double your level it increase to 1.4% if half your level down to 0.35%

I'm lvl554 and hitting between 1000~1500 using 200s I got 4 drops.
                            1 rare
                            3 common
                            1 epic
                            1 store token

Comment

• Shifty
                              Brawler
                              • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Bbbbb View Post
                              Several times I've used over a 100 stamina on a same level player with no drops. According to your post shouldn't I've received a drop each time this occurred? After all a 100% is a 100%.
                              Before everyone else chips in with low drop rates, what Duke is saying from what I remember from last event is your stam amount used multiplied by X is your chance of a drop. Where X was about 0.06.

So if you spend 80 stam you have a 4.8 percent chance of a drop.

This is an event to be viewed as offering the occasional freebie for pvp players.

Do not bother with this event if you don't pvp much and are expecting good rewards, you won't get many if any at these drop rates.

Comment

Working...
                              X