• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bbbbb
    Lackey
    • Jun 2017

Re: Battle Heist, 7/13 19:00 PDT

Originally posted by Bbbbb View Post
    Several times I've used over a 100 stamina on a same level player with no drops. According to your post shouldn't I've received a drop each time this occurred? After all a 100% is a 100%.

My mistake.

But I think "80X%" is phrased poorly.
    I would of understood it if it was: ".8 x X = drop rate"

Comment

• Shifty
      Brawler
      • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Bbbbb View Post
      My mistake.

But I think "80X%" is phrased poorly.
      I would of understood it if it was: ".8 x X = drop rate"
      It was a terrible quote by Duke, he was obviously lazy(make your own mind up and why he is lazy)when he wrote it, he didn't explain what x was and put it right by that 80 so totally misleading.

Comment

• Ramaria2
        Soldier
        • Nov 2014

I finished the pvp heist on my bsi account. Drops were good. On my health toon I have same amount of stam but on that one I am stuggeling with hitting targets above myself so drops not as great but still good compared to my lsi. My lsi toon only had one saved refill. I didnt use it bc drop rate was low compared to my 2 other toons. Now that might just be rng and might have evened out in the end.

My bsi used 7 refills and one level up to finish pvp heist.
        Healthtoon havent finished yet. Lsi toon.... well I wont be able to say since I'm not paying to finish heists.
        As for now I only put money down on events and promos.

Dont get me wrong, I'm very happy about the heists. If I werent I wouldnt use my saved refills.

Comment

• Ramaria2
          Soldier
          • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Babaju2 View Post
          I've gotten 8 of the 10 epic shards on my main who is a pretty strong account after like 5 hours of grinding and refreshing the list (cost me only 2-3 stamina refills). Being strong enough to beat most people on the battle lists makes things easier for me compared to others, but it's still very hard even for me. While the rewards have been greatly improved, the heist still has many problems so I'm gonna give my input:

There are 3 main problems with the pvp heist:
          1. Too much grinding and isn't fun: The heist simply takes too long to complete. It takes much longer than job heist. Maybe fun is subjective but I personally hate refreshing the battle list for hours trying to hit the exact same 50-100 people. It's the reason it takes so long to do the heist. It's not even possible for a regular person to do the heist on more than one toon. People who have jobs can't afford to spend 30 hours within 3 days just tapping their phone. It should take 2 hours per account, maximum (10 hours if you want to finish it on 5 toons). Not to mention, it takes some concentration to choose the correct targets off the list.

2. Drops not guaranteed, poor odds: The drop rates are very bad. And as a level 1161 player I can't find anybody even close to 1.5-3x my level. I'm stuck hitting people who are my level or slightly higher or lower. To fix this, just give a shard reward every 10 executions, every 100 duel wins, every 100 war wins, 50 wins on someone higher rank than you, 50 wins on someone higher level than you, etc. Normalise the reward rates by turning them into little achievement things. This would make it as good as the job heist because people wouldn't have a chance to go 3 hours dry with not a single drop.

3. Players are always already super low health or are in the hospital: It takes ages to find a someone you can actually hit. Most of the time you just get a tiny hit, like 5-8 stamina. It's nearly impossible to find someone you can hit with 80 stamina for a better drop rate. This is probably the most frustrating thing. One way you can fix this is by giving players a separate pvp heist health bar, which behaves differently (easier to pull and regens faster), like what we have in the battle royale event.

Look into these concerns and pvp heist will be much, much better the third time around.

It took me max 2h to finish pvp heist. Hitting battle rank 25 and up pulls more health.

I dont know if I agree with u. Maybe I do. Maybe I dont. It depends.

If this is a heist that is designed to benefit bsi players compared to lsi players due to the lsi advantedge on other areas, then I dont agree with u. Then the pvp heist is tuned/balanced correctly.

But if the pvp heist is intended to be a heist that is equal/balanced for all accounts then it has the flaws u mention (but there are ways for u as a player to work around them).

Flaws that dont affect a bsi toon since we can hit very high above our lv.

So. The question is, should pvp heist be about old fashioned hard core pvp where bsi accounts get to reap the benefits of struggling in every other area of the game? Or should the pvp heists be equal for all accounts?

I myself look at my different accounts and think that devs have balanced it all quite well.

Bsi reaps all the benefits. No grinding at all.

Low stam accounts get some benefits. A little bit of a grind.

Lsi accounts struggle as bsi accounts stuggle on all other areas. Major grinding.

U say that there arent any toons with health left. To solve this u can hit inside an empire.

And as I initially stated, reaching lv 25 and battle rank 25 or up pulls for more if u dont wanna hit inside.

Comment

• Allwyn
            Hitman
            • Dec 2016

2000 stams spent kicked all high level ass and got mystery token , 6 shards, 2 rare shards and 2 epic shards

good event.... beat high level and high BR guys to get ur rewards.

and im level 580 and gettin hit by lvl 800 - 1K hope these guys arent complaining that they are not getting rewards.

as DUKE mentioned "- Rewards drop chance on a player is affected by the level difference between you and your target. The higher level of the target, the better drop chance you get. On the other hand, Hitting down will reduce your chance. Show your courage and challenge the big guys."

Comment

• Quaranj
              Boss
              • May 2015

Originally posted by Allwyn View Post
              as DUKE mentioned "- Rewards drop chance on a player is affected by the level difference between you and your target. The higher level of the target, the better drop chance you get. On the other hand, Hitting down will reduce your chance. Show your courage and challenge the big guys."
              Pure luck on that 2000 stam. I don't think I have hit anyone less than 200 levels above me since this began.

Comment

• Bungboy
                Hitman
                • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Ramaria2 View Post
                It took me max 2h to finish pvp heist. Hitting battle rank 25 and up pulls more health.

I dont know if I agree with u. Maybe I do. Maybe I dont. It depends.

If this is a heist that is designed to benefit bsi players compared to lsi players due to the lsi advantedge on other areas, then I dont agree with u. Then the pvp heist is tuned/balanced correctly.

But if the pvp heist is intended to be a heist that is equal/balanced for all accounts then it has the flaws u mention (but there are ways for u as a player to work around them).

Flaws that dont affect a bsi toon since we can hit very high above our lv.

So. The question is, should pvp heist be about old fashioned hard core pvp where bsi accounts get to reap the benefits of struggling in every other area of the game? Or should the pvp heists be equal for all accounts?

I myself look at my different accounts and think that devs have balanced it all quite well.

Bsi reaps all the benefits. No grinding at all.

Low stam accounts get some benefits. A little bit of a grind.

Lsi accounts struggle as bsi accounts stuggle on all other areas. Major grinding.

U say that there arent any toons with health left. To solve this u can hit inside an empire.

And as I initially stated, reaching lv 25 and battle rank 25 or up pulls for more if u dont wanna hit inside.
                My main is BR 26 and I have very strong LTs for my level (5* Hyena with his items, 4* Reaper, 4* Overkill, 3* Sin). I was hitting always on BR 25-27 and level 1100-1400s. I win on 99% of the people who I hit on my battle lists.. and it still took me a ridiculous 6 hours of grinding and 3 stamina + 2 energy refills to get all 10 shards.

I'm fine with the rewards and the overall balancing. 5 refills is acceptable for me. But the 6 hour time investment and massive luck factor are a problem to me cause I'm also beating literally everyone I hit and I'm rarely hitting under. I see it took you 2 hours. Good for you. I know that BSI can *possibly* complete it more quickly due to having higher drop rates, but at the end of the day the point I'm getting at is still that it's an rng event in various ways which makes this inherently frustrating no matter what type of build you have, moreso than even playing battle royale. It could have very well taken you 5-6 hours if you had poor luck. Job heist took me 1 hour for the basically the same rewards on my super LSI.

I don't mind giving the advantage to BSI in pvp heist. In fact, I'm all for it if they want to do it that way. If super energy LSI gets to enjoy job heist and BSI/hybrid gets to enjoy pvp heist, then great. But these rng shard drops and poor chances of finding a high hp target just need to go. How you can say "just hit within an empire" is concerning to me. You're just farming your friends for rewards? That completely defeats the purpose of it being a pvp event. That's your solution to finding people with health to hit?

Anyway, just give us more consistency here so we can actually have fun playing the game, and not feel like we're working a boring tedious job while at the same time playing bingo to get the rewards. I found it frustrating to play this event both the first time a few months ago, and the second time just as much. I'm only glad they improved the rewards and gave 1/3 of an epic crate, else I wouldn't have even bothered playing it.
                Last edited by Bungboy; 07-15-2017, 11:47 AM.

Comment

• Ramaria2
                  Soldier
                  • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Babaju2 View Post
                  My main is BR 26 and I have very strong LTs for my level (5* Hyena with his items, 4* Reaper, 4* Overkill, 3* Sin). I was hitting always on BR 25-27 and level 1100-1400s. I win on 99% of the people who I hit on my battle lists.. and it still took me a ridiculous 6 hours of grinding and 3 stamina + 2 energy refills to get all 10 shards.

I'm fine with the rewards and the overall balancing. 5 refills is acceptable for me. But the 6 hour time investment and massive luck factor are a problem to me cause I'm also beating literally everyone I hit and I'm rarely hitting under. I see it took you 2 hours. Good for you. I know that BSI can *possibly* complete it more quickly due to having higher drop rates, but at the end of the day the point I'm getting at is still that it's an rng event in various ways which makes this inherently frustrating no matter what type of build you have, moreso than even playing battle royale. It could have very well taken you 5-6 hours if you had poor luck. Job heist took me 1 hour for the basically the same rewards on my super LSI.

I don't mind giving the advantage to BSI in pvp heist. In fact, I'm all for it if they want to do it that way. If super energy LSI gets to enjoy job heist and BSI/hybrid gets to enjoy pvp heist, then great. But these rng shard drops and poor chances of finding a high hp target just need to go. How you can say "just hit within an empire" is concerning to me. You're just farming your friends for rewards? That completely defeats the purpose of it being a pvp event. That's your solution to finding people with health to hit?

Anyway, just give us more consistency here so we can actually have fun playing the game, and not feel like we're working a boring tedious job while at the same time playing bingo to get the rewards. I found it frustrating to play this event both the first time a few months ago, and the second time just as much. I'm only glad they improved the rewards and gave 1/3 of an epic crate, else I wouldn't have even bothered playing it.
                  Of course I dont hit inside my own empire. If I hit inside an empire then I alternate between hitting top ledgends (bc of their battle rank) or I hit into empires that are diamond and below.

If u cant find anymore targets to hit in battle list bc u have beaten them all then thats the solution.
                  If u dont wanna hit allies then check before u unleash.

About hitting friends, I dont mind friends hitting me. I mind them farming me. But that isent what we are discussing here.

I actually enjoy a friend giving me a little whopping now and then lol

Comment

• Ramaria2
                    Soldier
                    • Nov 2014

Maybe I'm not getting your point? Maybe u dont want to have to hit into any empire at all?
                    Well, the game has been like this from start. If u are bsi and ranking up (or as now, taking part in a pvp heist) then u will run out of people to hit in battle list. Then u have to hit inside empires. Or do as u did, wait and refresh.

Sounds to me that u dont want to hit inside empires at all? But the people on battle list are in empires too (most of them) so I dont see the difference. And u dont have to run through them all. U hit up from battle rank 25 until u cant beat them anymore.

Sure that will make some blue noice in that empire's chat but u get your rewards and u get them fast.

Maybe I've been tought to pvp old school. But for me pvp isent hostile. Farming is.

Farming is being pulled 20 times in 5 min. Or being pulled for days.

If I pvp (which I don't regularly, only last day of month) I try to hit the same player no more then twice aday. I x them to make sure I dont hit them repeatedly by mistake. Thats by ue standard playing it nice.

changing the regular pvp list so u get bigger fishes to hit wont be good for the lower lvs in that bracket. So thats a no can do.
                    But we got ranks 25 and up for that.

U want something like the arena health? So everyone gets more health and then health fills up?

Well, that would be possible. If rewards didnt depend on exing.

And it wouldnt have a lot to do with pvp. In the same way I dont think the big arena event has much to do with pvp either. There I think everything is about health.

Anyway just wanted to show that there are existing ways to work around the problems u stated.
                    If others are struggling as well then they now know how to end the grind lol

Comment

• Reaper9292
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2016

last night i leveled up on my lvl 964 br23 account so i had 1000 stamina to drop and all lvl 25 on my battle list were lvl 600-800 so i skipped them and tried hitting lvl 980-1100 which were br 23-24 and had low amount of health , it took me about 1 hour to spend that 1000 stamina and didnt recieve a single rewards thats the problem with this heist for this kind of account.
                      as for 4 others accounts that are lvl 550-660 with good stats ive got a good number of drops without spending any refills , way better then the previous pvp heist.

Comment

• OneHoop
                        Brawler
                        • Oct 2014

I am struggling to see how this was improved. Main complaints from last time were not addressed: low RNG make it very luck based, partial health pulls make it impossible to spend multiple tokens to increase chances. It takes forever when hitting each player once and then x them.

Make it an opt-in system with full health pulls.
                        Increase chances drastically on successful x.

Too boring to play.

Comment

• Bungboy
                          Hitman
                          • Aug 2013

Originally posted by OneHoop View Post
                          I am struggling to see how this was improved. Main complaints from last time were not addressed: low RNG make it very luck based, partial health pulls make it impossible to spend multiple tokens to increase chances. It takes forever when hitting each player once and then x them.

Make it an opt-in system with full health pulls.
                          Increase chances drastically on successful x.

Too boring to play.
                          The rewards actually got improved a lot. I think the first pvp heist was only 3 epic shards and 15 rare shards. 10 epic shards per heist is very reasonable. But other than that, yeah no improvements to the playability.

Comment

• fbc765
                            Enforcer
                            • Aug 2016

On level 700, 1000 stam spent on all level 1000+ and 1 drop, on a mini level 400 used 1000 stam and had 10 drops. , also hitting above level, the mini does have lower stamina and used a full. Not sure if amount of stamina has a hidden % change

Comment

• Atomsk27
                              Goon
                              • Mar 2014

I was thinking the same thing. My two high level toons are similar in strength but one has low stam (377) and the other has high stam (1.1k). The low stam was getting multiple drops while using the 377 stam, on my high stam some times it took over 1,000 stam just to get one drop. After awhile I decided to switch to low stam hits and it seems to help.

I finished the event with my low Max stam toon with probably around 1.5k stam. With my high max stam toon it took over 8,000 stam.
                              Last edited by Atomsk27; 07-16-2017, 02:23 AM.

Comment

• Cthulu
                                Retired Game Guru
                                • Dec 2014

I have terrible luck with this one but I was able to hit BR 25-26-27, make a regular crate plus an epic crate, and hotwire some cash for planes

I'm at 9/30 and probably done

What if the LT-specific items was sprinkled in to the mini-events? There are some that I missed along the way. I can get the LTs from crates now but I won't ever be able to grab that gear.
                                Come join us
                                on the official
                                Underworld Empire Discord Server
                                https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

Working...
                                X