Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Epic LT idea...

  1. #1

    Epic LT idea...

    "Gold Digger" ... a female epic lieutenant who at 9 stars, has a 10% chance to drop an epic crate shard, a 20% Chance to drop a rare crate shard, & a 70% chance to drop a standard crate shard, only 1 time per war. With the "Epic" shard only dropping ONCE per day. That's it, so only 1 additional shard per war and it could be any of those 3 �� What do y'all think?? ������ ... ��Shinosseppun�� 1B0102
    Last edited by Vischietta; 07-17-2017 at 02:18 PM. Reason: minor tweak to epic drop chance :)

  2. #2

    Re: Epic LT idea...

    Wait for the next "create a lt contest"

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts