Thread: Question - How to delete account or change name

Question - How to delete account or change name

This is probably for the Dev's but will throw it out there for everyone.

So a year or two ago when I got a new phone I downloaded the app and had to start a new account before it gave me the option to transfer over my toon. Probably because I hadn't logged into Game Center. Well regardless when I go to the "transfer character" option I still have this account on there with just a couple letters I keyed in to make a name (Tt).

So my question is this: Is there a way for me to change the name on that account or alternatively delete just that account??

I don't want to get rid of all my other toons but I either want to change the name so I can use the account or delete it from the list.

Thanks for your help!

Re: Question - How to delete account or change name

You should be able to change the name in the Black Market page, for a price of 10 fp.
    I don't know a way to delete an account, just ignore it. Though, personally I would like to be able to delete a couple of lvl 1 accounts myself (without creating new ones to reach 5 and unbounding at 6th account. It will be the same situation, just lvl1 accounts I do not plan on using).

@alexian, thanks kept overlooking the name change in the black market. Delete would be preferred but I guess I can always build another mini...thanks again.

The reason no one will implement this is easy: so no one can delete a big account by mistake and no one calling "emergency" saying "can u bring back my toon cause I deleted the wrong one"....

Quote Originally Posted by p@go View Post
    The reason no one will implement this is easy: so no one can delete a big account by mistake and no one calling "emergency" saying "can u bring back my toon cause I deleted the wrong one"....
    You can easily delete your all your toons in account by mistake if you were on android and trust me its pretty sucks.