Thread: V, 3.6 no info?!!!

Soldier

V, 3.6 no info?!!!

The game got updated to version 3.6 bit I'm not able to search any update in forum to learn in detail... Is it me that's not able to find or its not posted here at all... Anyone can b kind end to answer this?

Re: V, 3.6 no info?!!!

Dear Mr. Allwyn
    My dear old friend...

We've received an ingame message telling us about the update. Part of this is "Improved new player experience"... In what way we are not told, we're not new players right, so shouldn't matter to us
    I'd have loved a bit of details, but you're right. We've gotten none...

I think we have it all covered in user posts already here. The refill recharger for toons under level 200, an lower level EvE tutorial which familiarizes players with classes, and a bug fix for the crash on weapons in the class screen.

Nothing else really seen.

Looks like level 100s get offered a Baron promo similar to the Azeron/Skull King ones and a Duke promo at level 200. Both, I assume are to help new accounts catch up and level faster. This isn't part of the client update I don't think, just a supplement to the "New Player Experience"

Hoping someone puts the tutorial on YouTube at some point just so I can see it without having to make another account.

Honestly, I still don't know what "Drop Guide for items" from previous update actually refers to.

Is it info in Tech Lab for some items how to get them (that boss, executions)? Most of them already had that.

Quote Originally Posted by alexian View Post
    Honestly, I still don't know what "Drop Guide for items" from previous update actually refers to.

Is it info in Tech Lab for some items how to get them (that boss, executions)? Most of them already had that.
    they added some info for items like faction insignias when checking them thru lts menu

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper9292 View Post
    they added some info for items like faction insignias when checking them thru lts menu
    I noticed this as well.

Soldier

The point of a detailed info here is whether to make a new character or no...

Coz getting free stams and energy refills can really help make a new build... like a BSI till lvl 200 then go hybrid.

I've started a enforcer .... (1 experimental build suggested by Joker)

1K Energy and Stam and infinite health with Deflect and Dodge skills and lts.