• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan O'Nyme
    Lackey
    • Jan 2017

Massimo

What does he do ? I dont think thats flat deflect chance since the sheik is only 2%.
  • fbc765
    Enforcer
    • Aug 2016

Re: Massimo

Originally posted by dan o'nyme View Post
    what does he do ? I dont think thats flat deflect chance since the sheik is only 2%.
    i believe cause how it typed that if u get a deflect it enhances the damage by 5% at 1*

Comment

• Mist
      Retired Game Guru
      • Jan 2013

He basically increases your deflect dmg by certain % depending on star lvl. Good for enforcers.
      sigpic

Comment

• Dan O'Nyme
        Lackey
        • Jan 2017

Ok, Does he work with Tusk ?

Comment

• Bungboy
          Hitman
          • Aug 2013

Bulldog is a way better LT

Comment

• tambunan
            Enforcer
            • Feb 2016

Originally posted by Dan O'Nyme View Post
            Ok, Does he work with Tusk ?
            I would say he does but here's my assumption:

"Tusk always deflected the incoming damage 1% (1 star) every time, means the incoming damage to you already mitigated by 1%. So if deflect procs it will deflecting the 99% damage (which in my assumption Massimo increase the 99% not the 100% before mitigation) so in theory it should not be a problem about any synchronisation between those two lt mechanism. In my assumption of course."

Comment

• Dan O'Nyme
              Lackey
              • Jan 2017

Originally posted by tambunan View Post
              I would say he does but here's my assumption:

"Tusk always deflected the incoming damage 1% (1 star) every time, means the incoming damage to you already mitigated by 1%. So if deflect procs it will deflecting the 99% damage (which in my assumption Massimo increase the 99% not the 100% before mitigation) so in theory it should not be a problem about any synchronisation between those two lt mechanism. In my assumption of course."
              I was wondering if I both in my loadout would massimo bump tusk deflect ? Anyway Im still unsure about what does Massimo does exactly. It would be nice if devs made a post about all ambiguous lts.

Comment

• Quaranj
                Boss
                • May 2015

Originally posted by Dan O'Nyme View Post
                I was wondering if I both in my loadout would massimo bump tusk deflect ? Anyway Im still unsure about what does Massimo does exactly. It would be nice if devs made a post about all ambiguous lts.
                Mist explained it pretty good above there.

For the sake of argument, say you get hit and defelect 100 damage , at 1*, Massimo would deflect 105 damage instead of 100.

Comment

• Dan O'Nyme
                  Lackey
                  • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
                  Mist explained it pretty good above there.

For the sake of argument, say you get hit and defelect 100 damage , at 1*, Massimo would deflect 105 damage instead of 100.
                  I get what Mist said but he/she doenst seems sure about it. And the Tusk question was if Massimo increase deflect, Does he increase the deflect damage coming from Tusk, or only coming from the deflect skill/The Sheik ?

Comment

• Quaranj
                    Boss
                    • May 2015

I don't see any doubt in Mist's post there. I would trust that definition. In my experiences, the Game Gurus are often careful to not place any unrealistic expectations upon a game dynamic to create any grief or heavier workload on support.

In the case of Tusk, I think Massimo would be so minimal that it wouldn't be worth starring up and pairing the two.

With both at 1* you have 1% on Tusk and 5% of that with Massimo (1.05%) on a 9* Tusk he is 5% and with a 1* Massimo that would yield only a total of 5.25%. Seeing as we're talking in a decimal of a %, there isn't likely a substantial gain at 9*. Considering I cannot find an example of a 9* Massimo, he might boost Tusk to over a percent of full gain (That 9* Massimo might boost to 9* Tusk to over 6% total) but I think you would be better off with another LT for more damage and from looking at big members of the top empires nobody saw it worthwhile to waste fusion material upon him.

So that said, I think he only really benefits enforcer class and those with Shiek any substantial amount.

Comment

• Dan O'Nyme
                      Lackey
                      • Jan 2017

Ok thanks guys ! Really helpful insight especially Quaranj !

Comment

• DFish
                        Brawler
                        • Mar 2015

Tusk plus Massimo is pointless for Titans, watched logs and saw zero difference in counter damage.

Comment

Working...
                        X