Lackey
    • Apr 2017

Free Energy?

hey just notice I got free refills?
  • Chaos A.D
    Goon
    • Mar 2017

Re: Free Energy?

Looks it not to everyone. Would be nice to have some explanation about it.
    I received it in my mini but not in main. And not in another mini. Also I didn't used so I'm afraid to don't have it there when I come back to that acc. Lol

Comment

• UWE_Duke
      Developer
      • Jul 2016

It's a feature to help player who under lvl200, update your client to latest version, you will find something.

Comment

• Chaos A.D
        Goon
        • Mar 2017

Thx Duke.
        It's nice to have things happening to incentive new players. Cheers
        (Main acc jealous anyway but it's fair. New guys need some help)

Comment

• Quaranj
          Boss
          • May 2015

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
          It's a feature to help player who under lvl200, update your client to latest version, you will find something.
          *Great news* This is fantastic for those late to the party!

Comment

• Kilolbs
            Brawler
            • Sep 2015

How many and how odten? 2 a day
            ?

Comment

• fbc765
              Enforcer
              • Aug 2016

Originally posted by kilolbs View Post
              how many and how odten? 2 a day
              ?
              i highly doubt u will get 2 fills a day, even 1 a day, i would be happy with 1 for free anytime

Comment

• analytical
                Street Boss
                • Aug 2013

If you haven't seen this feature yet, there is a control at the top of the screen, next to the icon for your profile. It might have a little lightning bolt and say "MAX" or it might have a timer counting down.

As the sub-LV200 player spins down her energy or stam, the refill popup might say "FREE" where you usually see the number of refills you have, or the FP cost if you're out of refills. When you tap "FREE" it refills whatever you're using - energy or stamina. Then the control on the main page changes to a countdown. The only one I've seen so far started counting down from 30 minutes. However, I got some conflicting signals.

The control gradually filled from left to right with a green background. At the point where this looked like about 20%, the timer was down to 7 minutes, which is 23/30ths of the time. I feel like the timer ran down a bit fast too, but I wasn't checking against a clock.

This is a cool feature for small accounts. I hope to learn more about how it works.
                UPDATE: After the countdown reached zero, it started over with an hour. Looks like it might be 5-6 hours to totally fill the bar.
                UPDATE: The bar filled after 2-3 hours, I think. I got a 2nd free refill.
                Last edited by analytical; 07-06-2017, 08:03 PM. Reason: update
                Just a bit analytical.

Comment

• Chaos A.D
                  Goon
                  • Mar 2017

I think this feature comes from a suggestion I did (maybe using my old profile "PsycoDamage") to help new players where was suggested to give fast regen to new players. Maybe change the whole code was danger so they decided to give free refills.
                  *Can you confirm it Duke?

I think Devs are really listing

And the EvE training mode are very nice, cheers to that 🍻
                  Looks like under lvl100 they gonna have a fake war to learn how to battle and receive a free Fox Lt after complete the tutorial.

Awesome changes

New Lt released (don't interest me) but looks like was from player idea so it's another prove they are changing the game hearing our opinions.

Comment

• Mercurial
                    Soldier
                    • Mar 2016

Countdown reached zero (from and hour) I was at 0/2 refills. However timer just started again at an hour without increasing the refill count.

Love the feature, wish you would explain it or make the timer accurate. New players really get put off by this level of quality. First impressions and all.

Comment

• Allwyn
                      Hitman
                      • Dec 2016

We'd be great to learn this in detail from developers or the feature is not that useful of ppl keep using without analyzing or making the most of it

Comment

• frsh
                        Thug
                        • Mar 2017

I started a new mini about a day before this latest update / feature was brought in.
                        I think it's a fantastic idea to help newbies get into the game and past that initial grind. Loving it!

Comment

• Mercurial
                          Soldier
                          • Mar 2016

You used to be able to stack 2 now I can only stack one free refill. Not sure if they changed it or level based.

Still have no clue what drives the refill rate. There's an hour timer, sometimes you get a refill sometimes not.

Comment

• UWE_Duke
                            Developer
                            • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Mercurial View Post
                            You used to be able to stack 2 now I can only stack one free refill. Not sure if they changed it or level based.

Still have no clue what drives the refill rate. There's an hour timer, sometimes you get a refill sometimes not.
                            1. It's level based.
                            2. It's a bug, currently the timer wont show the part which over 1 hour. it was fixed on next version.

Comment

• Moneyball
                              Thug
                              • Oct 2013

Duke & Dev's...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that you keep bringing new things like this to the game. Happened to start a new mini after 3+ years and noticed this feature after the update. Leveling up crazy fast and can experiment with some new builds. I am excited to play again with my new mini!

Thank you again!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X