• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mdwstrnkid
    Consigliere
    • Aug 2013

Can't see all of my lieutenants on the combine page

I have a 161 different lieutenants and 93 available combines (I like to keep them available to give me more flexibility on fusing), but can only see 213 lieutenants on the combine page. It's the same on my iPhone (3 column layout) or on my iPad (4 column layout), so I suspect that this is a hard limit rather than a display glitch. Because of this, I can only see a few of my common lieutenants on that page. Can you bump up the limit? Thanks!
  • Quaranj
    Boss
    • May 2015

Re: Can't see all of my lieutenants on the combine page

If I expand all my LTs on the main LT screen (I am missing 64) by the time I get to my common ones they just blink out and disappear until I collapse one of the upper ones. I think I am running into a similar issue here.

Comment

• Whitey
      Goon
      • Feb 2013

This sounds like the same problem that I've had for several weeks now, but mine is much more expansive with images not showing up (entire maps, which makes it impossible to do jobs there is maps don't show). I've been working with devs to fix it but they have not been able to provide a reliable fix. Even with today's update it seemed to help it for a bit, but now it gotten worse than it was yesterday. I've pretty much given up trying to coordinate with devs anymore on it, either it'll get fix or I'll quit the game as it seems to be a consistent issue they are unable to fix. Case in point - the boss image won't show up, I can get one hit in but then am unable to hit is a second time (there is still motion and activity, I just can't get a second hit in). So, I have to exit back to the boss fights page and re-enter the boss to get in one more hit, then repeat... With 1,000 energy, that makes for a pretty lame game experience. 3,500 energy, and can't access over half of my maps to use it????

In EVE I can't see the images or class power icon of friend or foe, so I hit blind without knowing what I'm hitting...

What gives devs???? What is the issue???? It feels like you have been absolutely mute in forums on this topic....

You provide an update that takes the game backwards. I was tentative to do the upgrade and now wish I hadn't.

Comment

• Mdwstrnkid
        Consigliere
        • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Whitey View Post
        This sounds like the same problem that I've had for several weeks now, but mine is much more expansive with images not showing up (entire maps, which makes it impossible to do jobs there is maps don't show). I've been working with devs to fix it but they have not been able to provide a reliable fix. Even with today's update it seemed to help it for a bit, but now it gotten worse than it was yesterday. I've pretty much given up trying to coordinate with devs anymore on it, either it'll get fix or I'll quit the game as it seems to be a consistent issue they are unable to fix. Case in point - the boss image won't show up, I can get one hit in but then am unable to hit is a second time (there is still motion and activity, I just can't get a second hit in). So, I have to exit back to the boss fights page and re-enter the boss to get in one more hit, then repeat... With 1,000 energy, that makes for a pretty lame game experience. 3,500 energy, and can't access over half of my maps to use it????

In EVE I can't see the images or class power icon of friend or foe, so I hit blind without knowing what I'm hitting...

What gives devs???? What is the issue???? It feels like you have been absolutely mute in forums on this topic....

You provide an update that takes the game backwards. I was tentative to do the upgrade and now wish I hadn't.
        I don't have an issue with image loading. My problem is that LT screen stops once I get to #213.

Comment

Working...
        X