• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shifty
    Brawler
    • Jun 2015

New promo

Why are the promo lts different for all my toons ?
    I have pitbull, illusionist, mr nuts and Sophia.
  • Mercurial
    Soldier
    • Mar 2016

Re: New promo

pitbull on all mine. Other empire members have a variety across toons. Stacy appears to be an option as well.

Any official word on what is driving the different promo?

Comment

• UWE_Duke
      Developer
      • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Shifty View Post
      Why are the promo lts different for all my toons ?
      I have pitbull, illusionist, mr nuts and Sophia.
      We just expanded the level base promo. You see different promo is just because your toons have different levels.

Comment

• Mercurial
        Soldier
        • Mar 2016

Awesome thanks.

670 to 1050 seems to be pitbull.

Comment

• Quaranj
          Boss
          • May 2015

I figured this was level promos from the differences and the mention during the AMA.

I've seen Pitbull, Crimson, Mr. Nuts, Twinkie, Lucky Shot and a few others.

What do you see?

Also appears to be a EVE tutorial banner for those under level 190 that doesn't do anything yet.

Comment

• alexian
            • Jun 2013

Great value promo. I got it, although I struggle still keeping playing.
            48BE8B

Comment

• Newwo
              Thug
              • Feb 2015

570 lvl - Yugo, 480 - Patch, 412 - Stacey, 210 - Alfa&Conduct&Seven. High lvls get the worst Lt (as for me)

Question:
              136 lvl gets no promo (non clickable "empire war tutorial" banner). I wonder why. He 2 years old, 650+ respects, lvl 4 HW, 1500+ wars joined and no promo , cause of his lvl? Or its some kind of glitch?

Comment

• Bungboy
                Hitman
                • Aug 2013

One of my minis has the opportunity to get Alpha from a promo

Comment

• Quaranj
                  Boss
                  • May 2015

Originally posted by Newwo View Post
                  570 lvl - Yugo, 480 - Patch, 412 - Stacey, 210 - Alfa&Conduct&Seven. High lvls get the worst Lt (as for me)

Question:
                  136 lvl gets no promo (non clickable "empire war tutorial" banner). I wonder why. He 2 years old, 650+ respects, lvl 4 HW, 1500+ wars joined and no promo , cause of his lvl? Or its some kind of glitch?
                  If these are like the old ones they were every..oh...it's been so long....30 levels I believe. You should have seen a promo at 120 and your next would be at 150. The old ones went up to Chromium at level 240 or 270... can't remember.

Comment

• UWE_Duke
                    Developer
                    • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
                    If these are like the old ones they were every..oh...it's been so long....30 levels I believe. You should have seen a promo at 120 and your next would be at 150. The old ones went up to Chromium at level 240 or 270... can't remember.
                    Exactly!

Comment

• Quaranj
                      Boss
                      • May 2015

I tried to cross-reference the wiki for what LT promos were offered at what level previous to the new ones released today and came up empty. (Was trying to remember what level they previously stopped at.)

If players could post what they see at which levels here, we could do a make-work project for the keepers of the wiki.

I've been meaning to go through it with a fine-toothed comb and crowd-source info in a thread here for missing information but it has been a busy season for me.

So until I can do that, we can at least get these figured out so we know when to encourage promotion purchases for those occasional spenders. The whales will chew 'em up like krill regardless.

/now into whale territory
                      //still only a pilot whale compared to the big blues.
                      ///retro slashies

Comment

• Newwo
                        Thug
                        • Feb 2015

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
                        Exactly!
                        Not exactly, i think. Last lvl promo is /was at 240. And my 209 lvl got promo banner Alfa&seven&Conduct. And there's a difference between "lvl promo" and "holiday promo". You always could get both.

Comment

• Quaranj
                          Boss
                          • May 2015

Originally posted by Newwo View Post
                          Not exactly, i think. Last lvl promo is /was at 240. And my 209 lvl got promo banner Alfa&seven&Conduct. And there's a difference between "lvl promo" and "holiday promo". You always could get both.
                          So you're saying it offered you the level 180 promo again?

Comment

• Shifty
                            Brawler
                            • Jun 2015

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
                            We just expanded the level base promo. You see different promo is just because your toons have different levels.
                            I understand what you are saying, that should mean all toons after lvl 240 should have the same Lt. However this doesn't seem the case, I'm not complaining it's a very nice promo thank you.

Comment

• Quaranj
                              Boss
                              • May 2015

Originally posted by Shifty View Post
                              I understand what you are saying, that should mean all toons after lvl 240 should have the same Lt. However this doesn't seem the case, I'm not complaining it's a very nice promo thank you.
                              I like the return of them as well but I think Gaea missed an opportunity to cash in. If everyone got offered the level 270, then 300, then 330 up to wherever they stop right now (or whatever level they catch up to) some would have bought all the promos like they did while initially leveling.

Comment

Working...
                              X