Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Black Market LT: Ki infomations

Re: New Black Market LT: Ki infomations

Quote Originally Posted by Babaju2 View Post
    Okay I just tested seating my 1* Ki with Viper for like 30 min while I was afk from war and switched to my hitting loadout and unfortunately, you lose the armor shield the moment you unseat Ki. Tbh it does make sense from a balance perspective but he's not really gonna be as useful as we hoped and since he's an Uncommon it's very hard to justify replacing an epic with him unless you're a pretty weak account. Would've been nice to have been able to seat him in between token regens for the armor boost and switch back to the regular loadout when ready to hit. That's kind of how I was hoping he would work.
    You lose ALL your shield when you switch.

Quote Originally Posted by Xcali1985 View Post
    You lose ALL your shield when you switch.
    Really? I didn't experience that. When I join war I always start with 350 armor. Then I had Ki seated for like 30 min and gained 120 or 130 armor, so I had 470 or 480 armor. When I unseated him I went from 470-480 back down to 350. So I just lost the armor that I gained from having Ki seated.

Okay I just tested seating my 1* Ki with Viper for like 30 min while I was afk from war and switched to my hitting loadout and unfortunately, you lose the armor shield the moment you unseat Ki. Tbh it does make sense from a balance perspective but he's not really gonna be as useful as we hoped and since he's an Uncommon it's very hard to justify replacing an epic with him unless you're a pretty weak account. Would've been nice to have been able to seat him in between token regens for the armor boost and switch back to the regular loadout when ready to hit. That's kind of how I was hoping he would work.
    Try to make interaction with server(attack sb or use skills on yourself) before switch loadout , your armor should be saved. Trying to fix this on server side.

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    Try to make interaction with server(attack sb or use skills on yourself) before switch loadout , your armor should be saved. Trying to fix this on server side.
    Ah okay. I'm very glad to hear it's actually not intended to work this way. I have also experienced a similar issue with Trix in the past. If her ability procs and she heals me, and then I unseat her, I immediately lose the health that she healed me for.

Ah okay. I'm very glad to hear it's actually not intended to work this way. I have also experienced a similar issue with Trix in the past. If her ability procs and she heals me, and then I unseat her, I immediately lose the health that she healed me for.
    That's likely not intentional either. I only had her seated in a circle for a short time. Her proc rate wasn't enough, but I did see it and lose it when switching. Wasn't sure if it was a hit not displaying in the log at the time though.

Quote Originally Posted by ahab View Post
    this is gonna be reported eventually so i thought i'd give you guys a head start on patching it: The new lt doesn't give .1% damage mitigation with each of those items, it gives around 8%. I currently have 83.7% damage mitigation lol. Might want to fix before next war or some people will be very upset.
    sshhhh :-)

same with Gunslinger - you lose timer bonus, when unseat him.
    Similsr glitches with gunner and gunner&envy. I dont think they working as intended)))

Quote Originally Posted by newwo View Post
    same with gunslinger - you lose timer bonus, when unseat him.
    Similsr glitches with gunner and gunner&envy. I dont think they working as intended)))
    with gunner or gunner&envy i can say it works fine, been usinf the pair everday for years when not playing and i always get correct amount when i log in for my daily log in, average around 40+

So... stud or dud?

Is it just me or are all of the other ghosts out there salivating at the chance of using piercing shot against all of these opponents with minimal shields?

FYI, stimming a player starts the new LTs power so long as the LT is seated. Thus if you stim someone they will gain armor every token even if they haven't joined.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdwstrnkid View Post
    Is it just me or are all of the other ghosts out there salivating at the chance of using piercing shot against all of these opponents with minimal shields?
    Stop giving away the goods!

Someone in my empire spent 200 FP on 10 eyes thinking it was the +80 stamina but it got changed to the damage reduction soon after he bought it. He sent an email so hope you guys can address that.
    Did this ever get addressed? I bought 7 cause that's all I had and I've tried every way I can think of to get someone to help. Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by uwe_duke View Post
    try to make interaction with server(attack sb or use skills on yourself) before switch loadout , your armor should be saved. Trying to fix this on server side.
    why not fix gunslinger too please, same concept on this just time decrese to armor increase.

I tried to give Shield to a player, that was stimmed and had 350 armor.
    It said that I couldn't give shield because the player had more that 400 armor.

I then tried to give Shield to a player, that wasnt stimmed and had 350 armor.
    Here I was able to give shield.

When I trap, defenders get 18 armor.
    It only happens, when KI is seated.

Quote Originally Posted by lawlessdon View Post
    i tried to give shield to a player, that was stimmed and had 350 armor.
    It said that i couldn't give shield because the player had more that 400 armor.

I then tried to give shield to a player, that wasnt stimmed and had 350 armor.
    Here i was able to give shield.

When i trap, defenders get 18 armor.
    It only happens, when ki is seated.
    guy in my empier stims us and ki gives us armor lol

Quote Originally Posted by uwe_duke View Post
    try to make interaction with server(attack sb or use skills on yourself) before switch loadout , your armor should be saved. Trying to fix this on server side.
    duke if u fix this, please fix gunslinger and his timer change when u switch loadout, u should still have same tokess and not lose one when u swap loadout. Thanks