Thread: I messed up my account when I first started and have too much energy & stam now

I messed up my account when I first started and have too much energy & stam now

I understand you can't do it the way you did the attack to defense converted because it would be abused but what about giving every account one chance to rearrange there skill points and every skill point they change costs 1 fp. It would help a lot of people who messed up out and be huge for the community

Re: I messed up my account when I first started and have too much energy & stam

You can't have too much Energy imo. With how much it takes to 9* rares you really can't.
    But build whatever you want although i haven't heard anybody complain about having too much E/S.

I had 2k stamina 1k energy for the longest while on my main and was adding only attack. I regretted it after I realized that after 2.6k energy, 1.3k stamina you can just buy scratchers and get more refills and it only gets better from there. Lets you finish heists and get better ranks in events for cheaper, and lets you get more skillpoints, LTs, and boss drops.

Have 2.8k energy, 1.8k stamina right now.. being able to get 125k points on legends bosses without refilling/getting pvp rank 27-28 without refilling is just awesome. Having high attack/defense is good for battle royale and EvE, but if you just get Sin and star her up you can beat most people in wars and do fine in the pvp event so really the only downside of super LSI is being weaker in EvE.

Most people have been adding energy/stamina ever since the silver/gold jobs and heists have been introduced because more energy/stam lets you play more content, and more content = more fun and more rewards.
    Last edited by Babaju2; 07-04-2017 at 10:52 PM.

Gotta say. Dont hear this often. I was bsi for two years let me tell you 250/250 e/s is not fun its a grind. I love my toons so much more with 2000/1000. E/s. After that it was back to attack only

Quote Originally Posted by joeyd828 View Post
    I understand you can't do it the way you did the attack to defense converted because it would be abused but what about giving every account one chance to rearrange there skill points and every skill point they change costs 1 fp. It would help a lot of people who messed up out and be huge for the community
    How much do you have Joey?

This is the strangest post I have seen given that all new accounts are benifiting more from being energy based. Hang in Joey and enjoy your energy when the events are here.

I used to get 1818 energy and 919 stamina. With the 10% bonus from buildings u reach exactly 2k energy and 1k stam. Problem is: when u stop adding energy and stamina u are slower leveling. So I added to base 2k/1k and adding attack again after I reached new goals. After some levels just attack and the next job heist I go to 2.1k. And then I maybe will ad 2 energy, 1 stam and 1 attack per lvlup. We will see...

Joey plain and simple u better add more energy and stanima. I wish I have more but like babju2 I'm right where there. 2600 energy 1700 stanima.
    Menace