Thread: Devs please answer

Devs please answer

Why doesnt Natalies damage show in the damage% blue map?

I checked it during eve and there was no change with her seated as without, at the time I checked I had hitted her down to a health of 400 (4* Natalie). Her damage% should then be significant and show. I've checked multiple times

Re: Devs please answer

Quote Originally Posted by Ramaria2 View Post
    Why doesnt Natalies damage show in the damage% blue map?

I checked it during eve and there was no change with her seated as without, at the time I checked I had hitted her down to a health of 400 (4* Natalie). Her damage% should then be significant and show. I've checked multiple times
    Because client doesn't know your current hp, wont do this because there might be performance issue.
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 07-05-2017 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    Because client doesn't know where you are. Natalie works everywhere, but your health in PvP(Boss) and EvE are always different with each other.
    Thank u for quick answer

But your answer is a bit confusing for me. Sorry if I'm slow. Do u say that she works everywhere, in pvp, bosses, and eve?
    And that the 12% in relation to health is eve only?

I interpreted her description as she was an exclusive eve lieutenant?

So sorry for not understanding

I think he means that the client does not care about your health, because that is always changing. The client shows you the values at 100% health.
    As long her bonus specifies [EvE] I expect that she works only for EvE.
    48BE8B

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    Because client doesn't know where you are. Natalie works everywhere, but your health in PvP(Boss) and EvE are always different with each other.
    Her description says she only works in EvE. I made a post about this. Would be very nice if it could be changed.
    http://underworldempireforums.com//s...lease-fix-this

Quote Originally Posted by Babaju2 View Post
    Her description says she only works in EvE. I made a post about this. Would be very nice if it could be changed.
    http://underworldempireforums.com//s...lease-fix-this
    She only works in EvE