Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Double CC weekend

  1. #1

    Double CC weekend

    Thoughts on having double cc weekend?

  2. #2

    Re: Double CC weekend

    Great idea, +1

  3. #3

    Re: Double CC weekend

    I like!

  4. #4

    Re: Double CC weekend

    It's a good idea

    My main has some spare cc stockpiling though - maybe it could be paired with some kind of store?

  5. #5

    Re: Double CC weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    It's a good idea

    My main has some spare cc stockpiling though - maybe it could be paired with some kind of store?
    Doesn't have to though, it's a great standalone concept

  6. #6

    Re: Double CC weekend

    I've been playing this game for years and I have never had enough cc and could always use more lol

  7. #7
    Underboss Quaranj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Pokémon Empire
    Posts
    1,062

    Re: Double CC weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    It's a good idea

    My main has some spare cc stockpiling though - maybe it could be paired with some kind of store?
    I'm in the same boat. 70k cc right now and my main chosen class is at max. (Level 9 Titan!) Sure I could waste them building up the other classes, but I don't see a point since I would never play them on that account. It would simply be a "because I can" not a "because I want to".

  8. #8

    Re: Double CC weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    I'm in the same boat. 70k cc right now and my main chosen class is at max. (Level 9 Titan!) Sure I could waste them building up the other classes, but I don't see a point since I would never play them on that account. It would simply be a "because I can" not a "because I want to".
    Might as well go ahead. Duke said any future class related skills or new classes would get new currency. Max Titan and an attack class to help in other areas

  9. #9
    Underboss Quaranj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Pokémon Empire
    Posts
    1,062

    Re: Double CC weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by Xcali1985 View Post
    Might as well go ahead. Duke said any future class related skills or new classes would get new currency. Max Titan and an attack class to help in other areas
    Titan has everything at max.

    Other classes.... eh... I might unlock all 3 remaining tier 2 classes back-to-back once I have the others at level 3 from boss fights for the giggles but after that I will still be sitting on a small mountain of them 😆

  10. #10
    Underboss Quaranj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Pokémon Empire
    Posts
    1,062

    Re: Double CC weekend

    Also, this:

    Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    I think the answer is no. If there will be a new feature, there should be a new currency.

    Update: I might have said something that I do not have control over with. Below are my personal opinions about cc and class skills:
    - CC store might still happen, but it's bad for new players or low level players because they are still struggling to buy the necessary skills. That's why I said I don't want the currency to be just CC.
    - New class might happen, that's my wish as well.
    - More levels on current classes might happen, but the bonus won't be as much as the first few levels.
    - Tier 1 class skill rebalance might happen.

    Please don't take my opinions as promises, 5 seconds here could take a whole month work to design and implement. We are very cautious about what we do right now. Thank you.


    This leads me to believe that like the thing about there not being new gold jobs and then having them released, that the decision on this CC matter is ultimately above Duke's paygrade.

  11. #11

    Re: Double CC weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    Also, this:





    This leads me to believe that like the thing about there not being new gold jobs and then having them released, that the decision on this CC matter is ultimately above Duke's paygrade.
    We always consider the new classes&skills, actually we have some designs about this. but you know balance is not a easy work.

  12. #12
    Underboss Quaranj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Pokémon Empire
    Posts
    1,062

    Re: Double CC weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    We always consider the new classes&skills, actually we have some designs about this. but you know balance is not a easy work.
    I appreciate that this would take lots of testing and experimentation to balance things out - but omg yes! Designs!

    *Fingers crossed that it goes smoothly*

  13. #13

    Re: Double CC weekend

    even though a double class coin weekend would be cool I'd prefer a double exp weekend myself, but you could if you wanted to rotate them, like double cash weekend, double exp, double cc you get the idea.....

  14. #14

    Re: Double CC weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by mr_teflon View Post
    even though a double class coin weekend would be cool I'd prefer a double exp weekend myself, but you could if you wanted to rotate them, like double cash weekend, double exp, double cc you get the idea.....
    Yes please!

  15. #15

    Re: Double CC weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by Xcali1985 View Post
    Might as well go ahead. Duke said any future class related skills or new classes would get new currency. Max Titan and an attack class to help in other areas
    I wonder if this means that there won't be any use for CCs in the future other than what exists today. I'm sitting on over 172K cc right now, waiting for new skills or classes. (I'm a lvl 9 sniper and a lvl 9 ghost.)

  16. #16
    Underboss Quaranj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Pokémon Empire
    Posts
    1,062

    Re: Double CC weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdwstrnkid View Post
    I wonder if this means that there won't be any use for CCs in the future other than what exists today. I'm sitting on over 172K cc right now, waiting for new skills or classes. (I'm a lvl 9 sniper and a lvl 9 ghost.)
    If you read further down that seems to have been retracted as opinion rather than fact.

    I can't see them not using CC in the future or there wouldn't be any use to collecting them after a certain point.

  17. #17

    Re: Double CC weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by mr_teflon View Post
    even though a double class coin weekend would be cool I'd prefer a double exp weekend myself, but you could if you wanted to rotate them, like double cash weekend, double exp, double cc you get the idea.....
    Good idea!

  18. #18

    Re: Double CC weekend

    my idea for double exp/double other aspects weekends I have seen it in action in other social based games like underworld and it works fairly well for spenders and non spenders, my brother in law for example in his game waits til a double exp weekend for example comes up and increases his spending during those times so is a win win situation in his case he works during the week so dont get to play that much during the day but his weekend is plenty of opportunity to spend more on these types of deals, I'm sure a good chunk of the player base here work during the week go school etc so weekend good chance to get some good progress and spending.
    Last edited by mr_teflon; 07-06-2017 at 11:59 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •