• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ramaria2
    Soldier
    • Nov 2014

Nuke

Hi
    Think there might be something wrong with the nuke.

It didnt land on the grid. If it did it landed on an already destroyed building where all players were already dead. I cant tell if that was the case because war log didnt register the hit either.
    Nor was our nuke building taken down, nor was our hq, nor was our lab.
    There were 8 min left of eve when nuke detonated so plenty of time for war log to register the hit.
    Please look into this, there is something thats not right.
  • fbc765
    Enforcer
    • Aug 2016

Re: Nuke

Originally posted by ramaria2 View Post
    hi
    think there might be something wrong with the nuke.

It didnt land on the grid. If it did it landed on an already destroyed building where all players were already dead. I cant tell if that was the case because war log didnt register the hit either.
    Nor was our nuke building taken down, nor was our hq, nor was our lab.
    There were 8 min left of eve when nuke detonated so plenty of time for war log to register the hit.
    Please look into this, there is something thats not right.
    was all shields dropped on opposing team? If so it could of just hit shield. Should still see in log though so thats odd, there is a delay from launch to hit, could possibly misssed in log if everyone was hitting at same time as well. All was well and worked for us last war.

Comment

• Ramaria2
      Soldier
      • Nov 2014

Thanks for feedback. Only 1 building with a little bit of a shield left. I didnt have tokens left to remove it all the way. It was around 1000 left before detonation and it was same amount left after detonation.
      Non of the still standing buildings were hit.
      If a demoed building was hit then I cant tell since the nuke wasent registered in war log.
      I know the nuke can register slow in log but it had 8 min to register on.

Comment

• Ramaria2
        Soldier
        • Nov 2014

Also. With so little of a shield left and upon that an other building with green barr and non of them showing signs of damage I can tell something is wrong

Comment

• Quaranj
          Boss
          • May 2015

Every so often the nuke fails without explanation. There have been other threads about this. Same questions asked - "did your hq/nuke go down?" Etc..

We never did get an answer to this - I suspect maybe a LT power of one of the nuke loaders might be doing this by how randomly it happens to fail with no good reason to do so. Maybe even a debuff upon one of the nuke loaders.

Timer hits zero...and nothing. No kaboom, no war log entry, no obvious reasons as to why it fails.

Hopefully this mystery gets sorted.

Comment

• Xcali1985
            Head Boss
            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
            Every so often the nuke fails without explanation. There have been other threads about this. Same questions asked - "did your hq/nuke go down?" Etc..

We never did get an answer to this - I suspect maybe a LT power of one of the nuke loaders might be doing this by how randomly it happens to fail with no good reason to do so. Maybe even a debuff upon one of the nuke loaders.

Timer hits zero...and nothing. No kaboom, no war log entry, no obvious reasons as to why it fails.

Hopefully this mystery gets sorted.
            There's just so many variables from the preppers to the loaders to the person who launches. To super powers to what building it was going to hit. To what super power other team has.

It does seem so rare that it doesn't affect enough matches to be a concern but it does.

One time we launched a double nuke. Pretty much won the war for us.

Comment

• Quaranj
              Boss
              • May 2015

Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
              There's just so many variables from the preppers to the loaders to the person who launches. To super powers to what building it was going to hit. To what super power other team has.

It does seem so rare that it doesn't affect enough matches to be a concern but it does.

One time we launched a double nuke. Pretty much won the war for us.
              I have been on both sides of that as well. Every time it resulted in annihilation of the receiving end.

The race is on, I guess. Let's hope it is discovered or disclosed here before it becomes a mainstay secret weapon in some empire's arsenal.

Comment

• Ramaria2
                Soldier
                • Nov 2014

Lol double nuke. Nice

Havent happened again. So I guess u were right.

The nuke was activated by 5 minis. Loaded by 1 mini. Dont know if same mini launched it.

Double nuke...hmmm RC? Poppy? Supernuke bugg? Lagg upon detonation?

Wish I knew lol

But I agree, should be looked into. Could be an abuse if it was possible to manipulate it.

Comment

• UWE_Duke
                  Developer
                  • Jul 2016

Thank you for reporting, trying to figure it out.

Comment

Working...
                  X