Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vegas Heist 6/27/2017, 19:00 PDT

Lightbulb Vegas Heist 6/27/2017, 19:00 PDT

Job Heist - VEGAS will begin at 6/27/2017, 19:00 (PDT) and last for 72 hours. In this Heist, there will be a special job area where you can go.

Participation Requirements/Info:
    - Need to have Client Version 3.0 or above.
    - No additional requirements for participation. (No, you don't have to unlock Vegas in regular job area to play this.)
    - There will be a banner when the event starts, click on it and it should be taking you to the Vegas heist.
    - level 30

Rewards:
    - There are several jobs in Vegas, and you must finish them one by one in order. then you will be rewarded for each job completed.
    - You could find 10 Epic Crate Shards, 8 Rare Shards, 5 Crate Shards and 5 Mysterious Tokens in Vegas Heist.

GL!
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 06-28-2017 at 07:17 AM.

Re: Vegas Heist 6/27/2017, 19:00pm PDT

Nice!

Re: Vegas Heist 6/27/2017, 19:00pm PDT

I can't remember Amsterdam rewards, can anybody refresh the info on that?

Re: Vegas Heist 6/27/2017, 19:00 PDT

reward table from france job heist dont think theres any changes from it.
    http://imgur.com/a/Of5j7

Duke: huge different from France, you could find 10 epic shards in Vegas
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 06-28-2017 at 03:03 AM.

Any chance at giving Medusa's coil (+1% crit to viper) as a bonus to people who complete the heist to 100%? Like how the boss heist gave Siri's Shadow Crystal (+10% attack to Siri).

When I saw the name of the event I thought I was screwed for not unlocking that area. Glad to see it's not the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda
    Do or do not, there is no try

10 epic shards sounds like a win to me

Thank you Dev for the 10 epic shards!

Edit:
    20$ across 3 toons, wallet friendly one
    Last edited by tambunan; 06-28-2017 at 04:08 PM.

On my LSI mini I got 10 epic shards without using a single refill. Great rewards from this heist. No complaints at all from me.

So far....

Job: Reward
    1st: 5 regular shards
    2nd: 3 rare shards
    3rd: 1 epic shard
    4th: 1 mysterious token, 1 rare shard
    5th: 1 epic shard
    6th: 1 mysterious token, 1 rare shard
    7th: 1 epic shard
    8th: 1 mysterious token, 1 rare shard
    9th: 1 epic shard
    10th: 1 mysterious token, 1 rare shard
    11th: 1 epic shard
    12th: 1 mysterious token, 1 rare shard
    13th: 1 epic shard

after hat it must be 1 epic per job, if the "total" is correct.

but i doubt u could do that without any refills. At least not with less then 4k or 5k energy....
    Last edited by p@go; 06-28-2017 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by p@go View Post
    So far....

Job: Reward
    1st: 5 regular shards
    2nd: 3 rare shards
    3rd: 1 epic shard
    4th: 1 mysterious token, 1 rare shard
    5th: 1 epic shard
    6th: 1 mysterious token, 1 rare shard
    7th: 1 epic shard
    8th: 1 mysterious token, 1 rare shard
    9th: 1 epic shard
    10th: 1 mysterious token, 1 rare shard
    11th: 1 epic shard
    12th: 1 mysterious token, 1 rare shard
    13th: 1 epic shard

after hat it must be 1 epic per job, if the "total" is correct.

but i doubt u could do that without any refills. At least not with less then 4k or 5k energy....
    Mini's build is like 5.4k energy 1k stam, 100 attack, level 715. Going for 10k energy. Getting through heist was a piece of cake without spending any refill.

Only got halfway through the heist on my main with 2 uncapped energy refills, 7 uncapped stamina (2800 energy, 1750 stamina, level 1152).

Quote Originally Posted by Babaju2 View Post
    Mini's build is like 5.4k energy 1k stam, 100 attack, level 715. Going for 10k energy. Getting through heist was a piece of cake without spending any refill.

Only got halfway through the heist on my main with 2 uncapped energy refills, 7 uncapped stamina (2800 energy, 1750 stamina, level 1152).
    That's a ton of skill points for your mini. I am still below 8 sp/ level, while your mini has approximately 10.5 sp/level.

My toon is only level 173 though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda
    Do or do not, there is no try

Quote Originally Posted by zserg View Post
    That's a ton of skill points for your mini. I am still below 8 sp/ level, while your mini has approximately 10.5 sp/level.

My toon is only level 173 though.
    I farmed secret jobs with Baron + Scarlet Envy combo and never do dice jobs unless it's for carrying xp towards the next level. Also always pay respect to mafia.

Anyone finished already, whats last heist job name?

It's extremely difficult for me to understand how someone could possibly get through the heist without using a substantial amount of energy packs. I currently have a little over 2,000 energy and I hit the first job at a whopping 2% completion for 41 energy spent. That's 2,050 energy per job completion... Can someone please shed some light on what I am missing here?

a full lsi account can level a bunch of times during a day , they dont use refills but they refill when they level up to full capacity and if they have 4000 energy and up its not that hard to finish the heist

Quote Originally Posted by TonkaTank View Post
    I currently have a little over 2,000 energy...
    There's your problem. 2k energy build is the absolute worst possible build for job heist. The energy costs on the jobs directly scale up with your maximum energy, up until 2k. After 2k, the costs still scale up but the cost increases start to become much smaller. That's why I was able to finish it with 5.4k energy without using a refill. I just get 100% completion in a job for about half my energy bar, get another 100% completion, and then finish levelling up by dumping my stamina on a boss. Rinse and repeat. Took me like an hour to completely finish the heist.

My main would have had to burn through 20 refills to finish the heist. So I just did half the heist, finished building my heist epic crate (rolled a Baron) and I'm peacing out from spending on the heists now. Never spending on heists again.

Basically I've accepted that heists are just a way for double/triple LSI minis to get free shards while mains need to spend $30+ for the same number of shards. I've expressed my concerns about this many times in the past because back in January the heists were originally being pushed as "mini events fair and balanced for everyone." They've improved the rewards but it seems they'll never fix the balancing so I guess the heists really weren't intended to be worth spending on for mains. Also just to clarify, I'm not complaining.

So my advice is just make a super LSI mini for doing the heists and don't bother spending on your main. Save your money for the real events where you can get 2 epic crates, 2x event LT, 1 epic LT (5 epics total) and refills + crates for less than a VIP pack.
    Last edited by Bungboy; 06-29-2017 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Babaju2 View Post
    There's your problem. 2k energy build is the absolute worst possible build for job heist. The energy costs on the jobs directly scale up with your maximum energy, up until 2k. After 2k, the costs still scale up but the cost increases start to become much smaller. That's why I was able to finish it with 5.4k energy without using a refill. I just get 100% completion in a job for about half my energy bar, get another 100% completion, and then finish levelling up by dumping my stamina on a boss. Rinse and repeat. Took me like an hour to completely finish the heist.

My main would have had to burn through 20 refills to finish the heist. So I just did half the heist, finished building my heist epic crate (rolled a Baron) and I'm peacing out from spending on the heists now. Never spending on heists again.

Basically I've accepted that heists are just a way for double/triple LSI minis to get free shards while mains need to spend $30+ for the same number of shards. I've expressed my concerns about this many times in the past because back in January the heists were originally being pushed as "mini events fair and balanced for everyone." They've improved the rewards but it seems they'll never fix the balancing so I guess the heists really weren't intended to be worth spending on for mains. Also just to clarify, I'm not complaining.

So my advice is just make a super LSI mini for doing the heists and don't bother spending on your main. Save your money for the real events where you can get 2 epic crates, 2x event LT, 1 epic LT (5 epics total) and refills + crates for less than a VIP pack.

Rock on... I've been playing this game for 3+ years and didn't realize it was a good idea to go over 2k energy and 1k stamina. Guess I need to read up a little bit more. Thank you for clarifying.

My main will barely get through 4 jobs without spending, that's using the 4 e refills won from event (lvl930 - ~1200 energy)

While a toon I started a few days ago (lvl60 / all SP to energy - ~500 energy) will finish no worries. No refills.

Go figure.
    Last edited by frsh; 06-29-2017 at 04:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TonkaTank View Post
    Rock on... I've been playing this game for 3+ years and didn't realize it was a good idea to go over 2k energy and 1k stamina. Guess I need to read up a little bit more. Thank you for clarifying.
    Depends on what u think is a good idea. If u keep on buying refills then it maybe isnt. Bought refills only get u 2k energy or 1k stam back. Uncapped refills are just the ones u won from scratchers/events/dailies. Nevertheless ur energy/stamina gets completely filled on levelup no matter how huge ur energy/stamina is.

For Job heist u better get as much energy as u can. The cost of a Job depends on ur energy but it is capped at 2k energy. The jobs wont cost anymore then... and 5400 energy really helps then.