• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 18xfortB
    Lackey
    • Dec 2014

Help on tigresss

Hey all,

1. I have 2 questions that could use clarification/help.

Recently got tigress and got her to 3*. I have fiori too but after calculating fiori boost it seemed the +140 def -100 atk was an OK compromise if you seat tigress in captain seat. That way the 140 def would be doubled and would counter the loss of attack stats.

Unfortunately I saw that the def bonus provided by tigress is not factored in while seated in captain seat. is this a mistake? I ask because based on description and mechanics like insgnias you would think the increase would also be affected by the seat.

without that tigress is not so good at all.

2.If you have 0 atk stats and all def. if you seat tigress does the atk reduction have any effect?

Thanks
  • Bungboy
    Hitman
    • Aug 2013

Re: Help on tigresss

You seat her with envy/vice with 0 attack. There are no negatives if you have 0 attack to begin with. Luckily we have stat converters so you're free to swap your attack down to 0 if you want to use her efficiently. You don't get the double bonus from captain seat because she adds defense to your base stats, not LT defense.

Comment

• 18xfortB
      Lackey
      • Dec 2014

dont have LV. does viper do anything?

Comment

• 18xfortB
        Lackey
        • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Babaju2 View Post
        You seat her with envy/vice with 0 attack. There are no negatives if you have 0 attack to begin with. Luckily we have stat converters so you're free to swap your attack down to 0 if you want to use her efficiently. You don't get the double bonus from captain seat because she adds defense to your base stats, not LT defense.
        So it turns out that what you said is not true . with 0 def and tigress seated there is now a negative reduction on atk stats by the amount stated in tigress skill.

how can I have a negative atk stats? can a dev plz respond to this issue please?

Comment

• NerV
          Thug
          • Oct 2013

You have a negative because when attacking you use 75% defence to attack and vica versa. When you go to attack it woukd be -75 + (75% of your defence) = attack power. Thats a basic way of putting it. Not including other factors.

Comment

Working...
          X